ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Petition to get Roger Stone Pardoned
BucEyedPea 03:11 PM 11-15-2019
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...-roger-stone-0

Sign This Petition
Needs 98,918 signatures by December 15, 2019 to get a response from the White House

1,082 SIGNED 100,000 GOAL
We, the undersigned, respectfully request that the President of the United States grant a full and unconditional pardon to Roger Jason Stone Jr.
Get others to sign it too. I belong to a large group where I can get many more to sign.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:35 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
not about re-hashing the merits of the case.
Hey dumbass, you brought up the merits of the case as reason why he shouldn't serve :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:39 PM 11-15-2019
I want to thank those of you keeping this thread active and near the top with your posts. More people will see it this way.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:39 PM 11-15-2019
I didn’t follow one second of his case.

I’m too busy worrying about this poor woman testifying today who was fired from her cushy govt job. She talked about how it made her cry or some shit.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:44 PM 11-15-2019
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...-roger-stone-0

Sign This Petition
Needs 98,918 signatures by December 15, 2019 to get a response from the White House

1,082 SIGNED 100,000 GOAL
We, the undersigned, respectfully request that the President of the United States grant a full and unconditional pardon to Roger Jason Stone Jr.
Get others to sign it too. I belong to a large group where I can get many more to sign.
Why does this require a petition? You don't think Trump knows about it? Trump won't give him a pardon without a petition?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:45 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I didn’t follow one second of his case.

I’m too busy worrying about this poor woman testifying today who was fired from her cushy govt job. She talked about how it made her cry or some shit.
All you need to know is that it's a Thought Crime prosecution he's guilty of.

And this is a fight that goes beyond Stone or even Trump.
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 03:51 PM 11-15-2019
BTW Trolly McHijacker, this is for a pardonónot about re-hashing the merits of the case. So scrap that last question. You can answer in the other thread.
I mean, you know pretty much jack about federal sentencing guides, you have no clue about the particulars of the case, youíre just pulling this 50 year sentence out of your ass in this thread and Iím going to call you on it in this thread.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:52 PM 11-15-2019
Keep bumping this Trolly. I really do appreciate it. 115 views now.

I actually do have clues about the case because I didn't get it from the lying scum media like you do, that turn molehills into mountains. The entire Russia investigation was illegitimate.

Former Federal Prosecutor Sidney Powell: The Entire Russia Collusion Narrative Was Made Up
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...s_made_up.html

This is another ill be-gotten outcome of the same thing.

Originally Posted by :
From Trump associate Roger Stone to former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen, and ex-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, the Trump-Russia probe has indicted or convicted 34 people so far. And although Special Counsel Robert Mueller has yet to publicly pinpoint illegal Russia collusion on Trump’s part he’s still looking. Meantime, former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell is making an explosive allegation. She’s among those who believe there’s now compelling evidence pointing to a parallel scandal.

While we all favor ridding government of corruption, it makes it worse when the prosecution itself is corrupt,” Powell cautioned.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:01 PM 11-15-2019
From 2017. They've done it in other cases:

JAMES COMEY, ROBERT MUELLER ALL GUILTY OF PROSECUTORIAL IMPROPRIETIES, SAYS FORMER ASST. US ATTORNEY

https://stonecoldtruth.com/james-com...t-us-attorney/

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:03 PM 11-15-2019
Trolly= Police State Activist
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 04:06 PM 11-15-2019
via Imgflip Meme Generator
[Reply]
New World Order 04:09 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
via Imgflip Meme Generator
What does Obama have to do with Stone?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:11 PM 11-15-2019
LEX=Police State Activist

Supports Political Thought Crimes based on phony investigations to trap folks.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 04:14 PM 11-15-2019
LEX=Police State Activist

Supports Political Thought Crimes based on phony investigations to trap folks.
^^^^^^
Triggered
[Reply]
BigBeauford 04:15 PM 11-15-2019

Trump national security adviser: pleads guilty
Trump campaign chairman: guilty
Trump deputy campaign chairman: pleads guilty
Trump personal attorney (Cohen): pleads guilty
Trump camp foreign policy adviser: pleads guilty
Trump long-time friend and associate (Stone): guilty

— Manu Raju (@mkraju) November 15, 2019

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:15 PM 11-15-2019
This is what I mean about politically based crimes. We have an ambassador fired by Trump testifying in order to impeach the president for being mean by firing her....when:
Flashback: Obama Fired All Bush Appointed Ambassadors In 2008

https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/15/f...h-ambassadors/
Can't make it up. So now we have Stone who had indirect access but not direct to Wikileaks and that has been made into a crime.
Assange is being tortured and could die in a UK prison, while DOJ lawyers ( dept is full of progressive activists) attended on of his appearances happy to see in imprisoned. YOU leftists today are not pro civil rights, nor for true justice. You are arresting people who have been exposing their own crimes and making things crimes that really are not. This is what totalitarian societies do.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up