ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Schiff. Engel. Nadler. Goldman. Vindman. Sondland. Zelensky.
Prison Bitch 07:37 AM 11-15-2019
Awfully hard not to notice the pattern.

Is t it?
[Reply]
Donger 12:43 PM 11-15-2019
Who else hopes Bitch’s kids start dating Black Jews. And Mexicans.

Bounce those little half breed offspring on your knees, Bitch!

:-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:46 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Who else hopes Bitch’s kids start dating Black Jews. And Mexicans.

Bounce those little half breed offspring on your knees, Bitch!

It might turn out to be bad news for the women tho. Do you want your daughters dating my sons? What if they are exposed to “neo naziism” and “racism” and even “Trumpism!” and convert over?

Imagine the pain losing your sweet innocent daughter over to my dark side. Shit man.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:47 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
This has already been rebutted, and rejected as a lie.

2) And neither do the Federal Courts, which ruled Jews are a “protected race” and hence not Caucasian:

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/...imination-case

I don't see "protected race" anywhere in that article. The opinion is definitely that they are protected by Title VII, though.

So are women.

Are women a race, Bitch?

But, as I think you understand, I was referring to terminology. You are using the word "white" as it is commonly used in the White Supremacist Community.

Donger is using the word "white" as it is commonly used in the community at large.

This is semantics, Bitch. Not science.
[Reply]
Donger 12:48 PM 11-15-2019
It might turn out to be bad news for the women tho. Do you want your daughters dating my sons? What if they are exposed to “neo naziism” and “racism” and even “Trumpism!” and convert over?

Imagine the pain losing your sweet innocent daughter over to my dark side. Shit man.
Are your sons despicable waste of space racists like you?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:51 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Are your sons despicable waste of space racists like you?
In 10 years send your daughters over to my place to meet them. Let them judge for themselves.
[Reply]
Donger 12:53 PM 11-15-2019
In 10 years send your daughters over to my place to meet them. Let them judge for themselves.
Well hopefully you haven’t filled them with your hate and they end up being non-despicable human beings.

I doubt you haven’t.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:55 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I don't see "protected race" anywhere in that article. .
Are you blind?

”It’s the first time that a court has extended, or even frankly dealt with, the issue of providing racial protection to Jews under Title VII.”

[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:15 PM 11-15-2019
Are you blind?

”It’s the first time that a court has extended, or even frankly dealt with, the issue of providing racial protection to Jews under Title VII.”
That's a statement made to the media by one of the lawyers, Bitch.

Do you understand that a statement made to the media by a lawyer is not part of the opinion issued by the Court?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:32 PM 11-15-2019
Havent read or watched any of it. The whole thing is snoooore
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:49 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Havent read or watched any of it. The whole thing is snoooore
Same here. Only started watching news again when testimony started yesterday. I’ve noticed every player in this sham share the same characteristic, that’s all.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:22 PM 11-15-2019

Giving so many hand jobs to the liberals that she got a blister. Is that the point?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:23 AM 11-16-2019
#JewCoup
[Reply]
Bowser 10:31 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
They're not mexicans?

Ok i give up, what is it?

[Reply]
banecat 11:34 AM 11-16-2019
It's a shame that the dems turned the black and native american communities into defeated cultures in the US. But Jews are awesome. They have good taste. They pretty much keep to themselves. If the conspiracy is true, then they've been able to get people to put the greatest lie that's religion into a cultural manner or abandon it all together. And their women are better than the rest of the whites in bed as they're freaks who can barely get enough
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:48 AM 11-22-2019
Trump Woos Jews, Jews Impeach Trump

Israel Shamir November 21 2019

The impeachment farce is basically a Jewish affair, noted the Israeli daily Haaretz.

http://www.unz.com/ishamir/jews-impe...ump-woos-jews/
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up