ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Schiff. Engel. Nadler. Goldman. Vindman. Sondland. Zelensky.
Prison Bitch 07:37 AM 11-15-2019
Awfully hard not to notice the pattern.

Is t it?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:43 AM 11-15-2019
They’re all Jews. None of them are white. I mean, you don’t call Japs white do you?
[Reply]
Inspector 09:43 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Schiff. Engel. Nadler. Goldman. Vindman. Sondland. Zelensky.

Which one isn't White?
They seem more like a variety of lighter brown to tan shades.

I've never actually seen a white, black, purple or orange person.

I did see a guy who was all green at the Renaissance Festival one time. Also had some yellow on his nose.
[Reply]
Messier 09:44 AM 11-15-2019
Ugh. Is this a, they’re all Jews, thing?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:47 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Messier:
Ugh. Is this a, they’re all Jews, thing?
Well yeah. Which ones aren’t? We always welcome any corrections to mis-statements of fact.
[Reply]
scho63 09:55 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
They’re all Jews. None of them are white. I mean, you don’t call Japs white do you?
There might be bigger anti-Semites on CP than you but I've yet to see one. :-)
[Reply]
Donger 10:01 AM 11-15-2019
Which one isn't White?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:03 AM 11-15-2019
None are. They’re all Jews. Look up their bios. I could be wrong on one of two of them (just kidding, I’m not)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:08 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
There might be bigger anti-Semites on CP than you but I've yet to see one. :-)

:-)
:-)
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:08 AM 11-15-2019
I assume this is a problem because they won't be serving pulled pork for lunch on those days.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:30 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
That does seem somehow noteworthy. No question there is a concerted clandestine movement at high levels to undermine the President.
Buddy just texted “Look up Parnas and Fruman”. I have no clue who these people are in this dumb saga, so I just now googled them.

Guess what?
[Reply]
HemiEd 10:42 AM 11-15-2019
Buddy just texted “Look up Parnas and Fruman”. I have no clue who these people are in this dumb saga, so I just now googled them.

Guess what?
The wiki page on them sounds like a conviction has already been made. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lev_Pa...nd_Igor_Fruman

Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman are associates of Rudy Giuliani who have aided him with his search in Ukraine for detrimental information on U.S. President Donald Trump's political opponents. This included looking for evidence for a narrative to counter Robert Mueller's Special Counsel investigation and information on former Vice President Joe Biden.[1][2][3][4] Both individuals are Soviet-born Florida real estate businessmen and American citizens.[5][6][7] As a result of their activities, they are central figures in the Trump–Ukraine scandal.
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:49 AM 11-15-2019
Awfully hard not to notice the pattern.

Is t it?
They're not mexicans?

Ok i give up, what is it?
[Reply]
Donger 11:00 AM 11-15-2019
None are. They’re all Jews. Look up their bios. I could be wrong on one of two of them (just kidding, I’m not)
They all look White to me, Bitch. Jewish or not.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:03 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
They all look White to me, Bitch. Jewish or not.
Well so do Japs:

But only retards think Japs and Jews are white. Neither likes being called that either so if anything, please respect their wishes and don’t be an asshole.
[Reply]
Donger 11:06 AM 11-15-2019
Well so do Japs:

But only retards think Japs and Jews are white. Neither likes being called that either so if anything, please respect their wishes and don’t be an asshole.
No, they don’t. The have eye folds. There are Jews who are White. There are Jews who aren’t. Didn’t you know that? All the ones you listed are White.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up