ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>The Derrick Thomas Monday Night Meltdown. .
DTVietnam 02:49 AM 11-15-2019
starts at 3:12:25..

then again at 3:15:00

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:42 PM 11-16-2019
Horrible game. Why dude. Seriously. Why post that. Shame on you. Wow.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:48 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
Remember this game, that game was the beginning of the end of Marty in KC.

That’s the way I remember it too.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:13 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
What did Neil do? I must've missed that news.
He went to the Broncos.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:41 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
To be fair, I was a college freshman from Florida and had no real connection to Missouri, so it didn't really hit home for me. I HATED Shannon Sharpe during that period though. A good friend of mine was a freshman at Duke that year along with Kyle Shanahan (Mike Shanahan's son and of course now the 49ers head coach), and I actually ended up emailing Kyle asking if Sharpe was as much of a dick as he seemed. We had some nice back and forths after that, but he told me that Sharpe was one of the nicest players and it was all an act.

I never believed that until we now find him gushing over Mahomes.
Idk man... Easy for us to say we aren't the ones he is talking trash to. I'm willing to bet DT if he was alive would beg to differ as far as Sharpe being 'one of the nicest players.'
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 03:47 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
DT would be dead a year later. Really sad that he never was able to redeem himself against Denver.
Not sure what you mean here? DT played in 1999 and we beat Denver twice that year. Amazingly Gunther beat them 4 times in a row.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 08:02 AM 11-17-2019
Lot of gems in that video. George Carlin doing 10-10-220 ads!
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:54 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Not sure what you mean here? DT played in 1999 and we beat Denver twice that year. Amazingly Gunther beat them 4 times in a row.
For all the hate people gave Justin Houston, DT never got a playoff moment either. In fact, did DT ever match Houston’s game against Indy last year?

Denver took DT out of the game in the 97 playoffs by doing heavy running sets and beating the Chiefs D through smash mouth football. It took DT’s ability to wreak havoc and create turnovers out of the game, leaving it up to the Chiefs O to put together more than 14 points on the field.

Why am I still annoyed by this?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up