ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Derrick Thomas Monday Night Meltdown. .
DTVietnam 02:49 AM 11-15-2019
starts at 3:12:25..

then again at 3:15:00

[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:31 AM 11-15-2019
Is there no respect for the dead.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:14 AM 11-15-2019
I’ve posted this before, but in the 4th quarter of that game, Ray Crockett stood up on the Broncos bench and yelled to the crowd, “Tonight I’m gonna go home and put on my Super Bowl ring, and all of you are gonna go back to your trailer parks.” My hatred for Denver has burned white hot ever since.
[Reply]
DTHOF 06:37 AM 11-15-2019
Thanks for posting this now I remember why I hate the Broncos with their cocky attitude. The beginning of the DT outburst was due to Sharpe going for his knees a couple times and if I remember right a punch to the groin and DT lost it. There was also speculation at the time that Sharpe was talking about DT dad who was shot down and killed in Vietnam. In other words Sharpe was not innocent by any stretch.
[Reply]
-King- 06:42 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I’ve posted this before, but in the 4th quarter of that game, Ray Crockett stood up on the Broncos bench and yelled to the crowd, “Tonight I’m gonna go home and put on my Super Bowl ring, and all of you are gonna go back to your trailer parks.” My hatred for Denver has burned white hot ever since.
:-) That's hilarious
[Reply]
scho63 08:16 AM 11-15-2019
You gotta admit that's pretty funny......:-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:23 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
You gotta admit that's pretty funny......:-)
To be fair, I was a college freshman from Florida and had no real connection to Missouri, so it didn't really hit home for me. I HATED Shannon Sharpe during that period though. A good friend of mine was a freshman at Duke that year along with Kyle Shanahan (Mike Shanahan's son and of course now the 49ers head coach), and I actually ended up emailing Kyle asking if Sharpe was as much of a dick as he seemed. We had some nice back and forths after that, but he told me that Sharpe was one of the nicest players and it was all an act.

I never believed that until we now find him gushing over Mahomes.
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:31 AM 11-15-2019
Good Lord, how did we manage to lose against Bubby Fucking Brister?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:38 AM 11-15-2019
Bloody Blister, QB
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:49 AM 11-15-2019
the absolute worst thing you can post here on a red friday

thanks
[Reply]
burt 09:46 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the absolute worst thing you can post here on a red friday

thanks
Doesn't bother me...I simply wont open it.
[Reply]
scho63 09:49 AM 11-15-2019
To be fair, I was a college freshman from Florida and had no real connection to Missouri, so it didn't really hit home for me. I HATED Shannon Sharpe during that period though. A good friend of mine was a freshman at Duke that year along with Kyle Shanahan (Mike Shanahan's son and of course now the 49ers head coach), and I actually ended up emailing Kyle asking if Sharpe was as much of a dick as he seemed. We had some nice back and forths after that, but he told me that Sharpe was one of the nicest players and it was all an act.

I never believed that until we now find him gushing over Mahomes.
The cheap shot at the back of Derrick Thomas's legs was really dirty and he did that to many. He was a slime ball and see why you hated him like so many of us did. :-)
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:53 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by DTHOF:
Thanks for posting this now I remember why I hate the Broncos with their cocky attitude. The beginning of the DT outburst was due to Sharpe going for his knees a couple times and if I remember right a punch to the groin and DT lost it. There was also speculation at the time that Sharpe was talking about DT dad who was shot down and killed in Vietnam. In other words Sharpe was not innocent by any stretch.
Shannon kept repeating Derricks girlfriends phone number and saying he wished she would quit calling. Then he said I might go see her again after the game. The number was sang to the tune of 867-5309.
[Reply]
In58men 09:56 AM 11-15-2019
Damn I remember this game. I feel like this was right after I became a Chiefs fan.

What year was this?
[Reply]
lcarus 09:58 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Good Lord, how did we manage to lose against Bubby Fucking Brister?
This team almost always plays down to the level of competition it faces.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up