ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 314
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Guilty! Now for the Trial - Donald Trump Impeachment Show Trial Thread
Taco John 11:11 PM 11-12-2019

[Reply]
Marcellus 11:02 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by banyon:
If you are employed in any way, you must be really bad at your job, because reading comprehension fails you in almost every post.

(Did that help the conversation?)
I've been gainfully employed my entire life, I can easily follow timelines and plots.

For example Obama was the POTUS who let Russia regain a lot of its old territory and power, something that easily escapes you apparently.

What also escapes you is Russia is no real threat to the US. Democrats are though.
[Reply]
banyon 11:02 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
At no point in time did Trump do that but keep trying.
At this point you are basically just with the Linsdey Graham School of stick your fingers in your ears and hum and hope it goes away. It really doesn't matter what evidence I point out to you. You aren't listening.

I posted earlier about your demand that I "Prove" that he wanted a public announcement of the investigation. I did that, and you just gloss over it and move in a circle to things I've already produced for you probably 10 times in this thread.

I get it. Your mind is made up. No evidence or facts will change it.
[Reply]
Donger 11:02 AM 11-13-2019
Shouldn't this be merged with the main thread? Seems redundant.
[Reply]
MahiMike 11:03 AM 11-13-2019
I'm actually watching this. It's interesting to hear from actual military guys. Schiff has really picked out a couple guys with great resumes.

Their payoff must be YUUUUGE!
[Reply]
banyon 11:03 AM 11-13-2019
I've been gainfully employed my entire life, I can easily follow timelines and plots.

For example Obama was the POTUS who let Russia regain a lot of its old territory and power, something that easily escapes you apparently.
Where, specifically, did you get the idea that it escaped me about the gains Putin was able to make in Obama's tenure?

Are we going to add basic logic to the reading comprehension issues?
[Reply]
Donger 11:04 AM 11-13-2019
At no point in time did Trump do that but keep trying.
You don't think that Trump tied the aid to an announcement that Ukraine was going to investigate Burisma and the Bidens?
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:04 AM 11-13-2019
At this point you are basically just with the Linsdey Graham School of stick your fingers in your ears and hum and hope it goes away. It really doesn't matter what evidence I point out to you. You aren't listening.

I posted earlier about your demand that I "Prove" that he wanted a public announcement of the investigation. I did that, and you just gloss over it and move in a circle to things I've already produced for you probably 10 times in this thread.

I get it. Your mind is made up. No evidence or facts will change it.
When did Trump tell the ukraine he was withholding their money until they do what he wants? When did that happen? Link it up bud.

I know there is video of Biden saying he did exactly that under Obama's orders.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:05 AM 11-13-2019
So, pretty much with a basic 10th grade civics class should know the trial is in the Senate.
I think you're missing the point. No, you aren't. You are ignoring the point.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:05 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
You don't think that Trump tied the aid to an announcement that Ukraine was going to investigate Burisma and the Bidens?
:-)
[Reply]
petegz28 11:06 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
you mean like "fire that prosecutor or I won't give you your $1bil" ???
[Reply]
petegz28 11:06 AM 11-13-2019
You know he is going to play this game. Why do you keep playing?
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:06 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I think you're missing the point. No, you aren't. You are ignoring the point.
There is enough obtuseness between him and Donger if it were rice you could feed the Chinese for 10 years.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:07 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
You know he is going to play this game. Why do you keep playing?
I'm not doing it today for damn sure.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:07 AM 11-13-2019
I have this on the TV in my office, and not once have I been distracted to really follow the proceedings. What a bore this has been!
[Reply]
Donger 11:09 AM 11-13-2019
Well, you'd have to be a pretty hardcore Trumper at this stage to believe it wasn't.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 314
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up