ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>This is what common core was all about...
Taco John 01:42 PM 11-11-2019
So glad I send my kids to private school.

When they created common core, it seemed like it was about math and science, but this is what it was really about: culture. They want to reorder it for their family destroying agenda.

My one criticism of this lesson is that the children who got the answer wrong werenít immediately expelled. pic.twitter.com/6SoKBatNu2

— Titania McGrath (@TitaniaMcGrath) November 11, 2019


[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:09 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
You guys are arguing about common core (a legitimate argument) in a thread in which the OP posted videos of a fake class being taught about genders and love...
For whatever reason, we have to have the same inane conversation every 4-5 months because completely ignorant people like to pretend they understand Common Core and, evidently, like to conveniently forget the last time we had the exact same conversation.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:16 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
For whatever reason, we have to have the same inane conversation every 4-5 months because completely ignorant people like to pretend they understand Common Core and, evidently, like to conveniently forget the last time we had the exact same conversation.
Here's the bald and basic truth: You folks in education have failed students for decades with every new trendy reform never improving scores—worse but continue their decline. So you can't ever fix it because you're part of the problem. You're not even worth listening to.

Everyone needs to just pull their kids out of public schools, because they cannot be fixed or improved because of people like you who think they know better but continue to get shit results. That's the proof in the pudding. It's the so called education experts that are the problem.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:20 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
But itís not. The clip is satire. This isnít being taught in schools.
Young kids are being taught to diddle themselves in the schools though. So if it's satirizing that.
[Reply]
alanm 02:20 AM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Here's the bald and basic truth: You folks in education have failed students for decades with every new trendy reform never improving scoresóworse but continue their decline. So you can't ever fix it because you're part of the problem. You're not even worth listening to.

Everyone needs to just pull their kids out of public schools, because they cannot be fixed or improved because of people like you who think they know better but continue to get shit results. That's the proof in the pudding. It's the so called education experts that are the problem.
But Hey!! They need more money damnit!!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:49 AM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by alanm:
But Hey!! They need more money damnit!!
It's exactly how they get it—by not delivering any results. Oh hey! We need more money. Over and over. It's a con job.
[Reply]
InChiefsHell 07:53 AM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I got news to you, it probably is. They're just got going to advertise it. I've read about how such courses are now teaching young children how to diddle themselves.
Heh. My kids are 25 and 28, so I'm not worried about that. Plus, in Nebraska it seems we have not had that level of insanity in Public Schools yet, but I'm sure it's coming.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:00 AM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
It's exactly how they get itóby not delivering any results. Oh hey! We need more money. Over and over. It's a con job.
The same could be said of the military, considering they haven't won a major conflict since 1945.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:07 AM 11-12-2019
Every day I thank God that my Grandchildren are in private school......they are 3-4 grades ahead of their public school contemporaries.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:18 AM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
The same could be said of the military, considering they haven't won a major conflict since 1945.
Except, we stay to occupy each place permanently like the Romans. Not that this is the topic of the thread strawman hijacker.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 03:41 PM 11-12-2019
High schoolers are less prepared than ever for college thanks to qatar core.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:50 PM 11-16-2019
Eye opening!! :-)


[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:54 PM 11-16-2019
This is gross. They're trying to indoctrinate little kids with the same shit that's being spewed in colleges across the country.
[Reply]
-King- 06:55 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Young kids are being taught to diddle themselves in the schools though. So if it's satirizing that.
No they're not.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:58 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is gross. They're trying to indoctrinate little kids with the same shit that's being spewed in colleges across the country.
What are you taking about?
[Reply]
Bowser 06:59 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is gross. They're trying to indoctrinate little kids with the same shit that's being spewed in colleges across the country.

[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up