ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 60
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:26 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
About exactly a year ago, Mike Vrabel blew out Belichick.

Enough with all this idiocy.

They just need to clean up some mistakes and get back on track. Plus get healthy.
Clean up the mistakes that never get cleaned up?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:26 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That shit Winchester did is literally a cuttable offense, you have one job, 1 and you what you did lost a game.
Yeah...95% of the anger and rage should be focused on him. Things were going fine until that disaster.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:27 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Clean up the mistakes that never get cleaned up?
Well, fire Toub if you want to fire someone. The ST have been a disaster all year.
[Reply]
Nzoner 11:28 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
Hunt was blocking
Originally Posted by srvy:
That was example of the lead block in 2 back set for chub. Barely a block but it worked.
Thanks
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:28 AM 11-11-2019
Reid is now 1-8 vs the Titans!!
[Reply]
Mecca 11:28 AM 11-11-2019
Yeah...95% of the anger and rage should be focused on him. Things were going fine until that disaster.
I'd love to hear what he was thinking, like what's his rationale did he just decide he didn't give a fuck?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:30 AM 11-11-2019
Any guesses??

One player did not move for 14 minutes, tears sliding down his cheek.

"I need to cool off," another said when approached.

"Shit, it still doesn't make sense for me," a third said.

The Chiefs locker room and the anatomy of a gagged lead: https://t.co/BFXAou5dMS

— Sam Mellinger (@mellinger) November 11, 2019

[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:34 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Any guesses??

I wpuld read that if it wasn't KCStar. No way I give those cocksmokers $1.99 - copy/paste?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:35 AM 11-11-2019
I think Damien Williams is the player who sat still for 14 mins crying.
[Reply]
srvy 11:35 AM 11-11-2019
When was the last time Reid actually came to the defensive side of the bench?
Remember when Dick Vermeil said "I don't know defense I hire someone who does" or something to that effect. At that time D-Coord was his friend Greg Robinson.

Does anything here sound like Deja Vu?
[Reply]
Nzoner 11:36 AM 11-11-2019
I fully believe that the NFL tries to manipulate certain games to an extent, but I think it's typically to prop up big markets or star players or to maintain the TV audience.

This was not a big market team with star power. The NFL is not propping up the Tennessee Titans.

You could argue that they were penalizing the hell out of KC in the first half to keep it close, but the penalties went the other way in the 2nd half. Plus, there were no controversial calls down the stretch. Officiating is not the reason for that finish. I mean, what are you arguing? That the FG snapper was paid off? That the ending sequence was somehow carefully planned and organized for maximum entertainment?

And if that kind of thing were happening, why would Mahomes be oblivious to it before yesterday? LOL.
ALOT of cash flipped to Vegas in those last two minutes(see the ESPN article) posted here somewhere.

BTW,not arguing in the least just making an observation and never said Mahomes was oblivious until yesterday.Actually to be quite honest Pat's reaction reminded me a bit of Cam Newton's reaction in his post game Super Bowl presser when the underdog Broncos won and Manning rode off in the sunset with another ring.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:37 AM 11-11-2019
Any guesses??

I don’t know, but I would be willing to bet any amount of money that none of them were defensive players.

Those guys don’t give a shit about anything besides their paychecks and whining about the fans not showing up to support them.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:37 AM 11-11-2019
Another fun fact!!

With Mahomes, Chiefs are 0-8 when pass run ratio is 2:1. Get a clue Andy

— chris ensley (@chrisensley1) November 11, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:38 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
I don’t know, but I would be willing to bet any amount of money that none of them were defensive players.

Those guys don’t give a shit about anything besides their paychecks and whining about the fans not showing up to support them.
First one has to be Damien Williams as James Palmer reported he just sat at his locker.

Second one I have no idea maybe Mahomes

Third probably Hill or Hardman
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:38 AM 11-11-2019
When was the last time Reid actually came to the defensive side of the bench?
When there were some tacos down there.

[Reply]
Page 10 of 60
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up