ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Are the Democrats Doomed in 2020.
BucEyedPea 04:46 PM 10-16-2019
I heard some of this already before elsewhere about how big donors won't donate if the DNC nominates Warren. Didn't hear it about Sanders but they're almost alike.

The latest ruckus behind the curtain is that the whispers are turning into screams. The big donors to the Democratic Party have almost unanimously put the Democratic Party on notice that they will sit this one out or even donate to Trump if the party nominates either Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders.

Based on very RELIABLE sources, those who normally donate to Democrats in New York City are not going to donate ANYTHING that would help AOC get reelected. In fact, they seem to be suggesting they will donate to the Republican challengers against those in the “squad” for they believe they are destroying the Democratic Party.

What is interesting is we have had inquiries from the Democratic side asking if our computer is still forecasting the demise of the Democratic Party. AOC and the squad have usurped the Democratic Party and have become the face of what it stands for, which is only confirmed by the rise of Elizabeth Warren against Joe Biden.

All our political models are looking very grim for the Democrats moving forward. There is even a very high risk that the party will fragment over this issue of extreme left to moderate liberal. Even all the bankers donated to Hillary last time but not Trump. This time, they are also indicating there will be no donations if Bernie or Pocahontas is the nominee. In 2016, Goldman Sachs went as far as banning senior staff from donating to Trump. They too may not be donating if Pocahontas is the nominee.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...oomed-in-2020/
Then again, money doesn't always guarantee a victory as we saw in 2016. There is one person, I fear could give Trump serious problem. I won't say "who" yet. No it's not Hilldawg. Actually, it may even be two but that person is second to the first per me.
[Reply]
threebag02 11:37 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by alnorth:
A solid majority of Americans want Trump impeached and removed from office.
Where ITF do they come up with this bullshit?
[Reply]
threebag02 11:38 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
OMG this post makes me horny!
Dilly Dilly
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:40 PM 10-16-2019
Why is Northtard still showing his face around these parts?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:48 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Why is Northtard still showing his face around these parts?
After the way Trump put the bukkake on him in 2016, I'm surprised he would want to come back.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:16 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by alnorth:
A solid majority of Americans want Trump impeached and removed from office.

You are better off hoping Trump dies and Pence gives it a decent go than hoping for the Dems to save you.
There are plenty of impeachment threads for you to put your post, including polls on it, instead of opinion spamming it in an unrelated thread.

Now GTFO. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 03:18 AM 10-17-2019
The Fox Poll on impeachment had a +14% Dem advantage.
[Reply]
scho63 03:51 AM 10-17-2019
To listen to all the crazy ideas of the Dem candidate is really mind blowing. It's as if this was from Russia or Cuba or Venezuela and they dubbed the language into English so everyone in the US would understand.

Dumbest shit I've ever heard bar none.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:25 AM 10-17-2019
Democrats talking to themselves attempting to sound intellectual.....

Have a bunch of thoughts on the AOC and Omar endorsements of Sanders, which certainly I think are a good sign for him. https://t.co/cwYhmELuKf

— Nate Silver (@NateSilver538) October 17, 2019

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:27 AM 10-17-2019
Jesse "THE BODY" Ventura said he might run as a Independent in 2020:-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:06 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
dear god no.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:07 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
He's basically a Democrat. I've a friend in Minnie, who said once he governed after being elected, he caved to the Democrats.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:09 AM 10-17-2019
I hope Jesse is not another Open Borders Libertarian. He'd be reliably against starting wars of aggression for geo-political gain.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:53 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
This guy gets it.
You too Bowser, no need to vote. Trump is good to go. Just go about your day like any other Tuesday. Trump will be fine.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 11:16 AM 10-17-2019
Depending who they run... I may actually vote Democrat as Prez for the first time ever.

Yay for open primaries!
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:31 AM 10-17-2019
I can't remember a more destructive politician than Bernie. The "movement" he started led to all these whackos.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up