ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Are the Democrats Doomed in 2020.
BucEyedPea 04:46 PM 10-16-2019
I heard some of this already before elsewhere about how big donors won't donate if the DNC nominates Warren. Didn't hear it about Sanders but they're almost alike.

The latest ruckus behind the curtain is that the whispers are turning into screams. The big donors to the Democratic Party have almost unanimously put the Democratic Party on notice that they will sit this one out or even donate to Trump if the party nominates either Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders.

Based on very RELIABLE sources, those who normally donate to Democrats in New York City are not going to donate ANYTHING that would help AOC get reelected. In fact, they seem to be suggesting they will donate to the Republican challengers against those in the “squad” for they believe they are destroying the Democratic Party.


What is interesting is we have had inquiries from the Democratic side asking if our computer is still forecasting the demise of the Democratic Party. AOC and the squad have usurped the Democratic Party and have become the face of what it stands for, which is only confirmed by the rise of Elizabeth Warren against Joe Biden.

All our political models are looking very grim for the Democrats moving forward. There is even a very high risk that the party will fragment over this issue of extreme left to moderate liberal. Even all the bankers donated to Hillary last time but not Trump. This time, they are also indicating there will be no donations if Bernie or Pocahontas is the nominee. In 2016, Goldman Sachs went as far as banning senior staff from donating to Trump. They too may not be donating if Pocahontas is the nominee.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...oomed-in-2020/
Then again, money doesn't always guarantee a victory as we saw in 2016. There is one person, I fear could give Trump serious problem. I won't say "who" yet. No it's not Hilldawg. Actually, it may even be two but that person is second to the first per me.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:55 PM 10-16-2019
Buttplug?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:57 PM 10-16-2019
No way. It's someone not yet in the race, but making some rumblings.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 05:16 PM 10-16-2019
Michelle O would beat Trump easily. Bloomberg maybe.

AOCs biggest donors are Google, Facebook... She's safe.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:17 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Michelle O would beat Trump easily. Bloomberg maybe.
Bingo! Bloomberg is rumbling about changing his mind; and I hear Michelle could step in.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:19 PM 10-16-2019
If Michelle starts telling everyone how to eat—that'd doom her. She could run on organic gardening I suppose.

If Bloomberg talks of taking away super-sized soft drinks, that'd doom him too. Meanwhile Trump would be a boon for soft-drinks.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 05:21 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Bingo! Bloomberg is rumbling about changing his mind; and I hear Michelle could step in.
This is why Trump going after Biden is so important; the Obama regime needs to be exposed. Apparently the IG report may mention Obama as well. They need to destroy the entire Obama reputation.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:28 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I heard some of this already before elsewhere about how big donors won't donate if the DNC nominates Warren. Didn't hear it about Sanders but they're almost alike.

The latest ruckus behind the curtain is that the whispers are turning into screams. The big donors to the Democratic Party have almost unanimously put the Democratic Party on notice that they will sit this one out or even donate to Trump if the party nominates either Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders.

Based on very RELIABLE sources, those who normally donate to Democrats in New York City are not going to donate ANYTHING that would help AOC get reelected. In fact, they seem to be suggesting they will donate to the Republican challengers against those in the “squad” for they believe they are destroying the Democratic Party.


What is interesting is we have had inquiries from the Democratic side asking if our computer is still forecasting the demise of the Democratic Party. AOC and the squad have usurped the Democratic Party and have become the face of what it stands for, which is only confirmed by the rise of Elizabeth Warren against Joe Biden.

All our political models are looking very grim for the Democrats moving forward. There is even a very high risk that the party will fragment over this issue of extreme left to moderate liberal. Even all the bankers donated to Hillary last time but not Trump. This time, they are also indicating there will be no donations if Bernie or Pocahontas is the nominee. In 2016, Goldman Sachs went as far as banning senior staff from donating to Trump. They too may not be donating if Pocahontas is the nominee.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...oomed-in-2020/
Then again, money doesn't always guarantee a victory as we saw in 2016. There is one person, I fear could give Trump serious problem. I won't say "who" yet. No it's not Hilldawg. Actually, it may even be two but that person is second to the first per me.
Yes, the Dems are doomed. No need for you to bother voting. Trump will win re-election easily.
[Reply]
Taco John 05:29 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Bingo! Bloomberg is rumbling about changing his mind; and I hear Michelle could step in.
Michelle is not stepping in. She's created a brand that she can live the rest of her life on. There's no way she wants to throw that away with a risky emergency last ditch desperate run for office.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:59 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
No way. It's someone not yet in the race, but making some rumblings.
They have about two weeks to get after it as they are running up against most state's ballot deadlines...
[Reply]
Bowser 07:00 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Yes, the Dems are doomed. No need for you to bother voting. Trump will win re-election easily.
This guy gets it.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 07:25 PM 10-16-2019
The CoEquals? Anyone else catching them peppering this little phrase into the conversation? Heard Nan and gang using it at least twice already this week. Laughable.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:27 PM 10-16-2019
Trump is going to be a close win, if he wins. If he survives impeachments...the attack dogs are after every person in the administration.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:43 PM 10-16-2019
Dems are screwed this time around. They allowed the extremist parts of their Party to brand them with stupidities like "The New Green Deal," and "Nationalizing Big Businesses," etc., and now it doesn't matter what the rest of the Party really thinks.

Especially when they have their top candidate going full tard on some of those same planks.

Better luck in '24 maybe, once they rid themselves of the loonies . . .
[Reply]
Shields68 07:44 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
This is why Trump going after Biden is so important; the Obama regime needs to be exposed. Apparently the IG report may mention Obama as well. They need to destroy the entire Obama reputation.
So the IG is working with Trump?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Up