ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 547
< 123 45671353103503 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Pelosi to open impeachment inquiry
RodeoPants2 03:30 PM 09-24-2019

BREAKING: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announces a formal impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump. "No one is above the law."https://t.co/E9SxlTN4iT

— CNN (@CNN) September 24, 2019

It's go time.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:08 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
If he actually used the threat of withholding foreign aid for the purpose of manipulating a foreign government to aid in his reelection campaign, I'm going to guess there has got to be election law that he's violated, at the very least.
:-)

“High crimes by Giner”
[Reply]
Bwana 04:10 PM 09-24-2019

[Reply]
Loneiguana 04:17 PM 09-24-2019
If he actually used the threat of withholding foreign aid for the purpose of manipulating a foreign government to aid in his reelection campaign, I'm going to guess there has got to be election law that he's violated, at the very least.
If an investigation shows bribery or attempt at bribery, it's really open and shut. Its explicitly stated as one of impeachment crimes.

Trumpers would try to excuse it of course. But if there is any evidence of bribery, there isnt any wiggle room.

It might be why Moscow Mitch is actually letting a whistle blower resolution go through... ( believe at your own risk)
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 04:20 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
What law does she think he has broken?
You know he doesn't have to have broken a law to be impeached right?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:20 PM 09-24-2019
These guys don't know their Constitution. It doesn't even mention bribery as Jackson-Lee states. It would fall under that if true but it does NOT state "bribery" specifically. She is mis-speaking.

I see this more as a shot across the bow to stop with the Biden inquiry or using it during the election.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 04:20 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
That won't happen, because we've got two generations of college < cough > educated < cough > people who are complete morons, and who will continue backing a leftist party, no matter how much of a clown show that party may be. They've got that same problem in the U.K., with Corbyn and his Labour party.
We will see.

I believe that this will go down in history as one of ……….if not THE...…..biggest political mistake in history!

And I think it will backfire on the Democrats spectacularly.

And I can't wait.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:21 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Trump says "supposedly came from a co-called whistleblower" etc.

Trump-appointed Inspector General:

1. Concluded whistleblower's allegations credible
2. Suggested administration is trying to cover it up in violation of the statute
3. Went to Congress on strength of the case
Link?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:24 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
:-)

“High crimes by Giner”
You don't believe that using taxpayer funds to manipulate a foreign power into helping you win re-election would be grounds for impeachment?

Because, what, it's not really that bad? Kinda like getting a parking ticket?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:24 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
If an investigation shows bribery or attempt at bribery, it's really open and shut. Its explicitly stated as one of impeachment crimes.

Trumpers would try to excuse it of course. But if there is any evidence of bribery, there isnt any wiggle room.

It might be why Moscow Mitch is actually letting a whistle blower resolution go through... ( believe at your own risk)
Wrong bribery, dipshit.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:25 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:

Not really bribery. It's more extortion than bribery. Do as I say or I'll cut off your funds.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:26 PM 09-24-2019
You don't believe that using taxpayer funds to manipulate a foreign power into helping you win re-election would be grounds for impeachment?

Because, what, it's not really that bad? Kinda like getting a parking ticket?
You had your chance to speak up about Ukraine in my threads. You punted. Ergo you are barred from speaking about Ukraine now. Understood?
[Reply]
theoldcoach 04:26 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Unless they steal it, which they can resort to. Plus they're better a mobilizing than Republicans.
Democrats stealing it is one concern...…...without a doubt.

But otherwise, nothing that the Republicans could ever do would mobilize the Republican base like the Democrats attempting impeachment on Donald Trump.

The Democrats will basically be giving away the swing states to Trump and virtually hand him an electoral landslide. It could also cost them the House and expand the Senate for the Republicans. It will be a slaughter of epic proportions.

That is my opinion. We will see.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:30 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
You had your chance to speak up about Ukraine in my threads. You punted. Ergo you are barred from speaking about Ukraine now. Understood?
Oh, ok. That makes perfect sense.
[Reply]
jettio 04:35 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
Democrats stealing it is one concern...…...without a doubt.

But otherwise, nothing that the Republicans could ever do would mobilize the Republican base like the Democrats attempting impeachment on Donald Trump.

The Democrats will basically be giving away the swing states to Trump and virtually hand him an electoral landslide. It could also cost them the House and expand the Senate for the Republicans. It will be a slaughter of epic proportions.

That is my opinion. We will see.
Why would people vote for GOP instead of Democrat if the inquiry is about whether Trump withheld money approved by congress to Ukraine for an improper reason that would benefit him personally.

Do you think the 1998 election results were because people think that the POTUS ought to always be above the law?
[Reply]
Taco John 04:39 PM 09-24-2019
406 days until Leftist Cry day. I can't wait to see their faces when they realize that we voted for Donald Trump for another 4 years.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 547
< 123 45671353103503 > Last »
Up