ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 24
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- The Popeyes Chicken Sandwich Is Here to Save America
Simply Red 02:55 PM 08-21-2019
This has been all over the web and the radio this week. Definitely want to try one, soon!

"The Popeyes Chicken Sandwich Is Here to Save America" from The New Yorker

Article

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also RB doing a side-by-side vs Chick Fil A

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 05:20 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I heard there's a vegan version coming out and I'm super psyched!!

[Reply]
jd1020 05:21 PM 08-21-2019
In that video, the Popeyes chicken sandwich has a fucking disgusting amount of mayo on it.
[Reply]
MTG#10 05:23 PM 08-21-2019
Had the spicy a couple days ago. I like it better than Chic Fil A only because they put a little sauce on it. Chic Fil A's bread/meat/pickles recipe is too dry for me. The wait for it was stupid long. I'll continue to eat a CFA just to piss off crybaby libs though.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:36 PM 08-21-2019
Tried it. Liked it. I prefer the spice level of CFA overall, but both are very tasty.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:49 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I just don't get the Chi-Fil-A love.

I've had it twice now. It's so bland.
Originally Posted by Fish:
Same. Even the spicy version is meh.
Though I love what Chick-Fil-A offers, it's a 'strictly take home' sandwich.

I guess I have to grudgingly admire their resolve, but the sandwich is so much better with good mayo, a little flat-leaf spinach and sliced onion.

The chicken itself is great because it tastes like something you actually know made it, whether homemade by moms, or at church picnic. Actual brined whole chicken, not processed or bloated with saline solution. And the bun is great too. Just needs a drag through the garden.

And their cookies and cream shake is TO DIE!!
[Reply]
kcclone 05:56 PM 08-21-2019
Wtf took them so long?
[Reply]
seclark 06:45 PM 08-21-2019
Only Popeyes I ever had a chance to try was at Fenway and screw that. I just drank beer.
You guy talked White Castle. I buried my mom last weekend, and my twin sons and brother in law put down a case of bud and scarfed a few dozen White Castle belly bombs and farted through the visitation ceremony.
Mom was lucky she wasn’t there.
Sec
[Reply]
-King- 07:05 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Spare me your tears you can have White Castle whenever you want
People in real life like white castle? I thought that was a myth propagated by Harold and Kumar.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:05 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Both of the Popeye's in Columbia are saying they don't have the equipment/supplies to make them yet.

So !@#$ you very much, Popeye's. I was fired up to try one of these things.
The one on Business Loop pisses me off to no end, it's right by work but I waste 3/4 of my lunch hour in that line.

If I'm going to wait that long, I'd rather just go to Chik-Fil-A off Stadium. Or go to Just Jeff's.
[Reply]
-King- 07:06 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I just don't get the Chi-Fil-A love.

I've had it twice now. It's so bland.
It was great the first few times I had it but I'm accustomed to the taste now so it's not as good. Still better than most other fast food though.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:07 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Spare me your tears you can have White Castle whenever you want
The Chicken-n-cheese at WC used to be the BOMB. It sucks since they changed it a couple years ago.

Now, I only do WC for breakfast sammiches.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:08 PM 08-21-2019
Chick-fil-a is crap.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:09 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
I patron Chick Fil A because of quick excellent service, taste and political stance. Shoot me. The food has no rival in fast casual chains or fast food chains.
Here, here.

I LOVE Chik-Fil-A.
[Reply]
Setsuna 07:15 PM 08-21-2019
Why can't you like both and eat either on any given day depending on how you feel?
[Reply]
srvy 07:16 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
The Popeye's chicken sandwich has too much batter and mine was way too tough and overcooked. CFA > Popeye's.
Im just back me and my son had the chicken sandwich with spicy cajun sauce. It was ok but a lot of batter like you said. My kid were disappointed they dont have waffle fries neither like seasoned fries. I thought it was ok so did my son and its closer about a mile from our house. We all agreed we like CFA better except the drive will do again.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 24
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up