ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump considering pardoning war criminals on memorial day
RodeoPants2 08:34 PM 05-18-2019
Has there even been a president who has disrespected and pissed on the military more?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/18/u...imes&smtyp=cur

Originally Posted by :
President Trump has indicated that he is considering pardons for several American military members accused or convicted of war crimes, including high-profile cases of murder, attempted murder and desecration of a corpse, according to two United States officials.

The officials said that the Trump administration had made expedited requests this week for paperwork needed to pardon the troops on or around Memorial Day.

One request is for Special Operations Chief Edward Gallagher of the Navy SEALs, who is scheduled to stand trial in the coming weeks on charges of shooting unarmed civilians and killing an enemy captive with a knife while deployed in Iraq.

The others are believed to include the case of a former Blackwater security contractor recently found guilty in the deadly 2007 shooting of dozens of unarmed Iraqis; the case of Maj. Mathew L. Golsteyn, the Army Green Beret accused of killing an unarmed Afghan in 2010; and the case of a group of Marine Corps snipers charged with urinating on the corpses of dead Taliban fighters.

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:32 PM 05-18-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I can't think of any US presidents who started and/or escalated any wars that sent thousands to their deaths.

Oh wait, Bushman and Barack Hussein come to mind
OBAMA pardoned ISRAELI spy Jonathan Pollard. BiBi Netanyahoo was very pleased. Main stream media plays it like OBAMA was anti-ISRAEL. Complete BS. Both Republicans and Democrats are almost 100% trained seals when it comes to pacifying the needs of the State of Israel
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:35 PM 05-18-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
OBAMA pardoned ISRAELI spy Jonathan Pollard. BiBi Netanyahoo was very pleased. Main stream media plays it like OBAMA was anti-ISRAEL. Complete BS. Both Republicans and Democrats are almost 100% trained seals when it comes to pacifying the needs of the State of Israel
So what part of Iran were you born in?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:38 PM 05-18-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I was born in Los Angeles California. USA / Harry S. TRUMAN was the first leader of a Country in this world to recognize the State of ISRAEL. I get it. Do you?
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:02 PM 05-18-2019
I was born in Los Angeles California. USA / Harry S. TRUMAN was the first leader of a Country in this world to recognize the State of ISRAEL. I get it. Do you?
I get that you a nutjob. Wait are you BEP's brother?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:04 PM 05-18-2019
Correct
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:10 PM 05-18-2019
In Afghanistan, it was around 30,000 troops in 2008 then up to 100k in 2012.
Did you think I wouldn't look into this and learn there's a reason you cherry picked those data points?

Looks like it was ~8,000 by the end of his term, so you could only quibble with one of my two points, and you half wrong even then. Strong work.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:11 PM 05-18-2019
Why you so bitter? You can't handle the truth?
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 11:18 PM 05-18-2019

Harry S was a Mason, don't you see?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:29 PM 05-18-2019
Unsurprisingly Rodeoshithispants has no idea what he talking about.
What an intelligent response. This is common for you isn't it?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:30 PM 05-18-2019
More signs of an inability to articulate a counter argument.

So is it true or not that OBAMA pardoned ISRAELI spy Jonathan Pollard and the Kissinger-protege BiBi Netanyahoo was very pleased?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:36 PM 05-18-2019
In Afghanistan, it was around 30,000 troops in 2008 then up to 100k in 2012.
Correct. He had a surge there. Plus he bombed Libya because the French did not like their oil prices, ran a weapons line to ISIS and other jihadi-linked fighters in Syria in order to do his 2nd govt regime change. Ukraine's elected govt was overthrown under his presidency too.

His drone war kills about 98% innocent civilians and those running those things can't keep doing it mentally for that reason.

He was tougher on journalists with his actions, than with words as Trump does and persecuted whistleblowers.

Some pussy and civil libertarian Obama turned out to be. He was a tool of the Deep State and Globalists. He was also a war criminal.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:36 PM 05-18-2019
False.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:41 PM 05-18-2019
Is this the thread where I say under Netanyahoo's leadership of Israel, his country's medical facilities were treating injured ISIS fighters in order to put them back into the battle of crucifying people and slaughtering Christians. IIRC the Saudis were helping them in this capacity too. I mean, why not, since they created them. They were their fellow Sunnis afterall.

This happened under Obama but we're supposed to be upset over Trump pardoning war criminals. And Marcellus is worried about Iran's terrorism, when they were helping Syria fight terrorists, so he goes about attacking those who use facts that are discomforting to him. :-)

There are NO good players in the ME. Give Israel some weapons so they don't get crushed but they do their own fighting, then out of the place because you will never change it.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:44 PM 05-18-2019
Obama was definitely anti-Israel.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:54 PM 05-18-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Obama was definitely anti-Israel.
Only if you consider not gleefully supporting every single Israeli action or request as "anti."
[Reply]
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up