ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What one bargain Aldi Item do you find top quality?
srvy 08:01 AM 05-10-2019
I use Aldi for quite a few items that are budget priced offering great quality and value.

My choice at one time would have been the pork roll breakfast sausage for B&G but they have changed many suppliers and what is offered now is greasy tasteless trash.

My one item isnt even food. Its a 7.99 coffee conical burr grinder. I Thought for price worth a try but 3 years later its not trash in fact its a workhorse that wont die.

ill admit I am off for my annual wellness checkup the first with new Doc the old retired. Sweating out whether he will be a butt pirate. The old wasn't he left that for the professionals and tossed me the stool sample kit.
[Reply]
Nzoner 07:16 AM 05-11-2019
Friendly Farms Chocolate Almond Milk 90 calories serving $2.29 1/2 gallon

Fit & Active Multi-Grain Bread 45 calories slice $1.99 loaf
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:37 AM 05-11-2019

[Reply]
patteeu 07:40 AM 05-11-2019
They have pretty cheap spices.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:17 PM 05-11-2019
Love me some ALDI kettle chips...and their Organic Fruit Snacks are AWESOME.

LOVE the selection of cheap organic goods.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:17 PM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Friendly Farms Chocolate Almond Milk 90 calories serving $2.29 1/2 gallon

Fit & Active Multi-Grain Bread 45 calories slice $1.99 loaf
YUSSSSSS.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:24 PM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

I’ll put Clancy’s potato chips up against any name brand out there
ABSOLUTELY.
[Reply]
threebag 03:31 AM 05-12-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
If you’re not shopping Aldi, you’re paying way more than you should for 75% of your basic groceries

Eggs, milk, cheese, most meats just to name a few... but to answer the op, I’ll put Clancy’s potato chips up against any name brand out there
Even Clancy’s cheese spread (Cheese Whiz) is on point. I like it better than the Name Brand. If it’s Clancy’s, you know it’s good :-)
[Reply]
threebag 03:33 AM 05-12-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Anyone have inside info on the production process for the 'carryout' pizzas at Aldi? The big ones with the open-face boxes for 4.99-6.99?

I mildly noted that they looked similar to WalMart's carryout pizzas, then my interest was piqued when both Aldi and WalMart came out with the Philly Cheesesteak pizza within weeks of each other.

I don't doubt both are produced 'fresh frozen' at nearby 'ready to eat' food production plants, but I wonder now if both product lines are made at the same plant.
I think about this with many other products also.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 12:17 PM 05-12-2019
They built a new Aldi's about a mile from my house last year, until then I had never shopped at one. I picked up their Light & Fit Balsamic salad dressing for $1.50 and it's great. It's really good just to slice a tomato and put the dressing right on the slices, I learned that idea from Ruby Tuesday.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:50 PM 05-12-2019
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
They built a new Aldi's about a mile from my house last year, until then I had never shopped at one. I picked up their Light & Fit Balsamic salad dressing for $1.50 and it's great. It's really good just to slice a tomato and put the dressing right on the slices, I learned that idea from Ruby Tuesday.

If you want your mind blown;

fresh sliced tomato
fresh sliced Vidalia
fresh mozzarella [the stuff packed under oil]
fresh basil
balsamic
fresh ground black pepper
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:59 PM 05-12-2019
Fresh dog turd
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:03 PM 05-12-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Fresh dog turd
FUCK YOU!
[Reply]
threebag 04:11 PM 05-12-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
If you want your mind blown;

fresh sliced tomato
fresh sliced Vidalia
fresh mozzarella [the stuff packed under oil]
fresh basil
balsamic
fresh ground black pepper
Giving this a shot as soon as the homegrown tomatoes drop
[Reply]
gblowfish 06:29 PM 05-12-2019
I like making tomato and mozz salads too. Very nice when home grown tomatoes come in season.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:36 PM 05-12-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
FUCK YOU!
You seem rice
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up