Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-28-2019
Currently

1. Ravens 14-2
2. MOTHERFUCKING CHIEFS 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Texans 10-6
5. Bills 10-6
6. Titans 9-7

#Steelers playoff scenario is Steelers beat Ravens, Texans beat Titans. Both have to happen. Anything else, season is over.

— David Todd (@DavidMTodd) December 22, 2019

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
[Reply]
NWTF 05:15 PM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Honestly it could easily be the raiders. Pit and ten could easily lose and raiders are winning now and they are certainly capable of beating the broncos. They have the easiest path to the WC imo. Colts can beat the jags easy

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
I thought they were already eliminated but looking at the actual matchups in that scenario for them to get in. LOL they probably will get in.

Pitt @ Balt
Ten @ Hou
Ind @ Jags
Oak @ Den

The diciest one of the bunch is the Raiders beating the donks but they probably are the better team. The other three games should play out in their favor.
[Reply]
007 06:47 PM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by NWTF:
I thought they were already eliminated but looking at the actual matchups in that scenario for them to get in. LOL they probably will get in.

Pitt @ Balt

Ten @ Hou

Ind @ Jags

Oak @ Den

The diciest one of the bunch is the Raiders beating the donks but they probably are the better team. The other three games should play out in their favor.
I'd love to kick their ass again.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:57 PM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Oh I’ll be actively rooting for the Raiders to get the 6th seed
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:50 PM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
So if the Ravens, what they said on the TV, and the Texans cannot improve their playoff seating, after we win tonight, both of those teams will be playing backups against the Steelers and Titans in week 17 for at least a portion of those games if not the entire games.

The Texans can still get the three seed and given that the Titans are in their division they likely play that game all the way through and try to win.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:51 PM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:

So a Colts victory is strangely important.
[Reply]
NWTF 09:12 PM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
They'd be the weakest opponent you could possibly draw in this years playoffs.
[Reply]
NWTF 09:21 PM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
So a Colts victory is strangely important.
In this scenario the Colts tied with the Titans,Raiders,Steelers is what is needed to eliminate the Titans. The Colts eliminate the Titans in head to head or some other tie breaker. The Steelers and Raiders eliminate the Colts in head to head matchups this year. And the Raiders eliminate the Steelers in SOV.

Its a roundabout way of getting the worst possible team in.
[Reply]
Shag 09:22 PM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
The Texans can still get the three seed and given that the Titans are in their division they likely play that game all the way through and try to win.
Texans play late, and will already know the result of the Chiefs game. After KC dispatches LAC, they'll likely rest their starters for much of the game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:57 PM 12-22-2019
1. Ravens 13-2
2. Patriots 12-3
3. Chiefs 11-4
4. Texans 10-5
5. Bills 10-5
6. Titans 8-7
[Reply]
arrwheader 10:53 PM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by crispystl420:
No lol the Titans do. All they have to do is win. The Raiders need a ton of help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok true and given the Ravens already got the 1 locked up they will play back ups and Texans will rest their guys since they have the late game if we win.

Looks like we're playing the Titans at Arrowhead.

God damnit really didn't want to play them but we should beat them handily.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:03 PM 12-22-2019
Any of you pussies praying to avoid the Titans need to sack up. It’s embarrassing.

Real men want a second chance to tear them apart. Which is exactly what would happen.
[Reply]
Coach 11:06 PM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Any of you pussies praying to avoid the Titans need to sack up. It’s embarrassing.

Real men want a second chance to tear them apart. Which is exactly what would happen.
I want the fucking Titans this time for a payback (assuming we finish the 3rd seed).

Then after we fuck them up, I want to go to New England and fuck them up and end their reign of hypocritical douchebaggery bullshit.

Payback is a bitch.
[Reply]
scho63 11:10 PM 12-22-2019
Hard to believe that the Faiders are still alive in a 3 way parlay for them to get into the playoffs after today they cashed a 5 team parlay.

It's actually not all that crazy of what they need next week.

Ravens beat Steelers, Texans beat Titans and Raiders win, they are in as #6.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:21 PM 12-22-2019
Certainly looks like the Titans and that sucks. No chance Pitt beats Balt even without Lamar. Houston may lay down once we be LAC.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:31 PM 12-22-2019
The Titans needed a comedy of errors from KC a few weeks back to scrape by in a game they were dominated in. Vrabel is a meathead. Andy will slap him silly at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 76
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Up