ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Haley is OUT in Pittsburgh
gblowfish 11:10 AM 01-17-2018
Just saw report on NFL mobile. Pittsburgh is not renewing his contract. He Gone.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:28 AM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
16 game averages in 8 seasons before Haley:

Yards: 3730
Comp %: 63.1%
TD/INT: 23/14
QB Rating: 92.1

16 game averages in 6 seasons with Haley:

Yards: 4556
Comp %: 65.2%
TD/INT:31/14
QB Rating: 96.0

You're right.
Super Bowls with Haley ? Yeah your right !!:-)
[Reply]
In58men 11:29 AM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
No joke, him and Mahomes could make magic together.
Ben has an ego issue. Mahomes would shut up and listen.
[Reply]
MahiMike 11:30 AM 01-17-2018
BOOM!

Cops in Pittsburgh need to bar the bars. Don't want more fights from the Haleys.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:31 AM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Super Bowls with Haley ? Yeah your right !!:-)
You said Ben, not the team. Don't move the goalposts when you get exposed as a fuckwit.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:31 AM 01-17-2018
Maybe he can take Bob Sutton's job!!!!
[Reply]
oldman 11:31 AM 01-17-2018
But what about the children????
[Reply]
Frazod 11:33 AM 01-17-2018
I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I never thought Haley got a fair shake here. He was completely hamstrung by that psycho fuck Pioli.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:33 AM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I never thought Haley got a fair shake here. He was completely hamstrung by that psycho fuck Pioli.
Yep.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:34 AM 01-17-2018
Rumors in Pittsburgh is that his wife is a major prowling cougar....rrrrragh....

Just don't take her to Mickey D's for a Salad!
Attached: Chrissy-Todd-Haley.jpg (38.1 KB) 
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:36 AM 01-17-2018
Haley would finally get to groom a real qb...not a shit stain that was forced upon like Cassel. You cant tell me that once Haley arrived his first order of biz was, "OMG, we have to make a trade for Matt Cassel". Thats one thing I'll always stick up for Haley on. He had no confidence in him, rightfully so. His dad longtime Steelers scout thought he sucked, everyone thought he sucked. He did suck. But Haley had beef with a lot of people, and hes just an asshole sometimes to deal with, and there are a lot of people who just dont flat out respect or trust the guy. And thats why hell probably never be a HC again. Unless Arizona does something buttfucking crazy. Haley is a fine OC and would probably help Mahomes a great deal. But its not the right job for either side and Haley hates the Chiefs org. Lol
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:36 AM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
You said Ben, not the team. Don't move the goalposts when you get exposed as a ****wit.
That's right I said Ben. How many SBs did he win with Haley ?? Moving the goalposts ??:-) "Hey snowflake, the NFL game is about winning the SB not putting up just high stats only(see Kirk Cousins and why someone will overpay for this guy).

I will stand by my statement, Ben never the same when Haley came along regardless of stats.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:39 AM 01-17-2018
I will stand by my statement, Ben never the same when Haley came along regardless of stats.

[Reply]
oldman 11:42 AM 01-17-2018
I don't care that he had Cassel as a QB. He purposely screwed up the team so he'd get fired. He's dead to me and should have and AIDS-infested antifreeze cocktail the next time he and the Mrs. go out to trash a house or bar.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01-17-2018, 11:43 AM
This message has been deleted by Chiefshrink.
Sassy Squatch 11:44 AM 01-17-2018
That's right I said Ben. How many SBs did he win with Haley ?? Moving the goalposts ??:-) "Hey snowflake, the NFL game is about winning the SB not putting up just high stats only(see Kirk Cousins and why someone will overpay for this guy).

Sure, Mike Tomlin doesn't deserve the lions share of the blame for bending to the ego of his players and being perpetually butt ****ed by Bill Belicheck whenever they have a game that actually means something. Haley is an idiot when it comes down to situation play calls, but Roethlisburger is on record as saying that TOMLIN is the one who won't let him audible out. Quack Quack Quack.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:44 AM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I can always count on substantive replies from you for sure !!:-):-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up