ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 208 of 256
« First < 108158198204205206207208 209210211212218 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:01 PM 04-17-2023
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Hey I'll play it if it's not forced PVP, I just know Ubishaft all too well and how they are dead set on forcing PVP on every one in every game. They keep trying to make Battle Royal type games or incorporating that style forcibly on Solo/Coop Players. They see how much $ EA and the Fortnite boys are making and want a piece of the pie but that genre is already too crowded for the few kids that play it.

In short I would love to be wrong, and hope that I am.
Yup.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:19 PM 04-17-2023

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:51 AM 04-19-2023

[Reply]
TLO 09:15 AM 04-19-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
I'm ready to sink countless hours my life into this game.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:12 AM 04-20-2023

Hurry up and take my monay! Joking it looks possibly f2p
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:49 PM 04-20-2023

Juicy new Division 2 info including a DLC later this year/early next and Heartland info as well

Public Test server you can download and test it out tomorrow if you're on PC. You can preload right now on Ubisoft Connect
[Reply]
DJJasonp 04:14 PM 04-20-2023
Anyone playing 'Mercenaries' as part of the new RE4???

I loved it back in the day, and even more in the remake. Have S+ rating in each location.....got 800,000 on the castle map, just a tick outside the bottom of the leaderboard.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:37 PM 04-20-2023

New Roguelite game mode for anyone interested. You can install the PTS and playtest it tomorrow. Update Launches in early June.

Ok so you keep going until you either die/extract for rewards or Face your Nemesis..and the Nemesis is a carbon copy of you. Can you beat yourself? :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 04:43 PM 04-21-2023
I wouldn't mind if it was coop but forced pvp isn't/never was my thing.
Seems like that's what Wildcard/Ark is heading towards. Well, Dark Souls with dinos that turns pvp in multiplayer.

God I hate Snail games. Wildcard's ideas are brilliant but their implementation and development are complete ass. Every deadline is missed and the lies are incessant.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:03 AM 04-30-2023

Monday night can't get here soon enough, been waiting for this one for a long time. (Please don't be another Anthem) :-)
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:34 AM 05-01-2023
Redfall is getting crucified (hey-o) by players who were able to play it early. There seems to be a high chance it's a steaming pile of shit.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:17 PM 05-01-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Redfall is getting crucified (hey-o) by players who were able to play it early. There seems to be a high chance it's a steaming pile of shit.
It seems unoptimized which I can forgive if the gameplay and coop are good. That being said this would be the last AAA studio to eff up this kind of game, I guess Blizzard hasn't done their take on a loot shooter but still. Loot Shooters are always a dumpster fire at launch, so I'm halfway expecting that.

Console Wars LOL
[Reply]
BigBeauford 06:04 PM 05-01-2023
It seems unoptimized which I can forgive if the gameplay and coop are good. That being said this would be the last AAA studio to eff up this kind of game, I guess Blizzard hasn't done their take on a loot shooter but still. Loot Shooters are always a dumpster fire at launch, so I'm halfway expecting that.

Console Wars LOL
It's getting destroyed. Could be a sub 60 MC.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:20 PM 05-01-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
It's getting destroyed. Could be a sub 60 MC.
I typically don't pay attention to reviews, especially for this type of game. Most are upset it's not the game they wanted, or that it's woke(which I don't see). On the positive side this does seem like a live service game and a loot shooter which many disagreed on but are games I really like. Lots of MC games that are 90+ percent that you couldn't pay me to play.

Thus far just a few minutes in but man this feels like Arkane, controls like Prey and I love the setting. :-)
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:05 PM 05-01-2023
I typically don't pay attention to reviews, especially for this type of game. Most are upset it's not the game they wanted, or that it's woke(which I don't see). On the positive side this does seem like a live service game and a loot shooter which many disagreed on but are games I really like. Lots of MC games that are 90+ percent that you couldn't pay me to play.

Thus far just a few minutes in but man this feels like Arkane, controls like Prey and I love the setting. :-)
Aww, I won't yuck your yum. I hope they fix what reviewers find an issue with. Arcane has a good pedigree so this is a shock.
[Reply]
Page 208 of 256
« First < 108158198204205206207208 209210211212218 > Last »
Up