ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 97 of 662
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147197597 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:08 PM 03-12-2011
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Fedor is done. He's looked like crap anyways, So it doesnt really matter anymore. Everyone falls off at some point. some way earlier then others in this case.
his problem is that his skills are declining and that he is fighting guys that are 50-70 lbs higher in weight than him.

if he fought guys his weight he might be able to prolong his career quite a bit and still stay on top of the game
[Reply]
TheGuardian 02:58 PM 03-12-2011
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
my point exactly.
Oh man I would love to see Lesnar have to fight Overeem. Holy shit, talking about a beat down for the ages.

Oh wait Cain already gave him that.
[Reply]
Shogun 05:04 PM 03-12-2011
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
his problem is that his skills are declining and that he is fighting guys that are 50-70 lbs higher in weight than him.

if he fought guys his weight he might be able to prolong his career quite a bit and still stay on top of the game
I don't necessarily think his skills are declining at all. I think at his age he just isn't able to keep up with the bigger weight differences now. Keep in mind that the Werdum fight he was fine and he just got lost and caught in a sub, the Bigfoot fight is what really makes me think that. He still has the best chin and heart in mma
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:02 PM 03-12-2011
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
Oh man I would love to see Lesnar have to fight Overeem. Holy shit, talking about a beat down for the ages.

Oh wait Cain already gave him that.
yeah right....lesnar would destroy his ass.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:26 PM 03-12-2011
Imo he's lost half a step.

But he's still better than most at205
Originally Posted by Shogun:
I don't necessarily think his skills are declining at all. I think at his age he just isn't able to keep up with the bigger weight differences now. Keep in mind that the Werdum fight he was fine and he just got lost and caught in a sub, the Bigfoot fight is what really makes me think that. He still has the best chin and heart in mma
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Brock 07:30 PM 03-12-2011
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
LOL
[Reply]
Jerm 07:53 PM 03-12-2011
I'm in shock...did not see this coming at all.

Wonder how much longer the SF contract with Showtime is? You know there will be a merger after its up.

I know people don't like the idea of a monopoly but the amount of absurdly good fights and cards we're going to get in the future is ridiculous.

I'm excited.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 09:43 PM 03-12-2011
I think everyone is aware at this point you're justing a fucking troll. Go find a bridge to crawl under asshat.
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:28 AM 03-14-2011
Jones is gonna kick Shogun's ass.
Jones is doomed now
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:32 AM 03-14-2011
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I'm in shock...did not see this coming at all.

Wonder how much longer the SF contract with Showtime is? You know there will be a merger after its up.

I know people don't like the idea of a monopoly but the amount of absurdly good fights and cards we're going to get in the future is ridiculous.

I'm excited.
Strikeforce was paying out huge fighter contracts to their top guys. That couldn't last forever without a more frequent offering on TV and no PPV money at all.
[Reply]
WebGem 02:18 PM 03-14-2011
?
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 05:44 PM 03-14-2011
A lack of competition could eventually be a negative thing. With that said, can you imagine the damn fight cards they could put on with UFC also having former WEC & StrikForce fighters?!
[Reply]
WebGem 01:10 PM 03-15-2011
I have a confession to make.

I am in love with Felice Herrig and have been for a while now.

K bye
[Reply]
TheGuardian 04:17 PM 03-18-2011
Jones has been signing his autograph 2011 champion.

He's a douchebag. I don't like guys who don't respect the path that other guys have walked to become great. Yes the Jones fanboy nut huggers will say it's just a confidence thing but it's bullshit. Jones is not the champion yet, and if he loses to Shogun he will just look like fucking bigger douche for doing this.

I've also read some interviews and he's starting to look more and more like a head case douche bag. I hope Shogun beats his fucking lights out tomorrow night.
[Reply]
WebGem 04:28 PM 03-18-2011

Why Bones pull his draws up like that?

I CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! (Unlike Jonny Bones)
[Reply]
Page 97 of 662
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147197597 > Last »
Up