ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 91 of 662
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101141191591 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
WebGem 10:20 AM 02-24-2011
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Absolutely, Bisping is a good fighter, but far from great. It's a toss up to me, I just hope Rivera KO's him.
Alright I want Rivera to win obviously but come on the fights not a coinflip lol
[Reply]
TheGuardian 12:06 PM 02-24-2011
Originally Posted by Sfeihc:
The best is when Hendo put Big Mouth Bisping to sleep.
Yup. LOL one of my fave moments of all time as far as fights go.
[Reply]
Sfeihc 12:29 PM 02-24-2011
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
Yup. LOL one of my fave moments of all time as far as fights go.
For sure, with all the build up from TUF when Bisping went to sleep it was epic. I loved the way Hendo sized him up and finally when the time was right, lights out!!!
[Reply]
TheGuardian 07:52 PM 02-24-2011
Originally Posted by Sfeihc:
For sure, with all the build up from TUF when Bisping went to sleep it was epic. I loved the way Hendo sized him up and finally when the time was right, lights out!!!
LOL Actually it was the shot after he was clearly out that I laughed my ass off about.
[Reply]
Sfeihc 08:53 PM 02-24-2011
Right-o! Here's another one, Mikey, for good measure! Sleep well! LOL!
[Reply]
Gary 09:04 PM 02-24-2011
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
This is a new one to me.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/02/1...cuses-for-loss

Also, before the fight, he thinks Fedor looked "a little depressed."

That's what happens to a guy who the russian mob has been threatening throughout his whole career to fight for them or else(speculative opinion by the author of this post).
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:28 PM 02-24-2011
Originally Posted by Gary:
That's what happens to a guy who the russian mob has been threatening throughout his whole career to fight for them or else(speculative opinion by the author of this post).
supposedly childhood friends.

Supposedly. But I am with you.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
raybec 4 07:59 AM 02-25-2011
Originally Posted by WebGem:
Alright I want Rivera to win obviously but come on the fights not a coinflip lol
I'd say every fight with Bisping is a coin flip, unless he's a huge underdog. He's not good enough for me to say he will definitely beat anyone.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 08:21 AM 02-25-2011
I'd say every fight with Bisping is a coin flip, unless he's a huge underdog. He's not good enough for me to say he will definitely beat anyone.
Exactly. Bisping is a second tier guy. He's never going to be a guy fighting for a title unless the division is void of any real talent to to bottom.
[Reply]
WebGem 11:29 AM 02-25-2011
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
Exactly. Bisping is a second tier guy. He's never going to be a guy fighting for a title unless the division is void of any real talent to to bottom.
Ummm, what the hell are you guys talking about? If you look at his 3 losses (Evans, Hendo, Silva) he was a decent sized underdog in all 3. I'd say he was a 'big' underdog (probably +200 to +280) in the first two and was probably about +140 to +160 in the Silva fight? So you're telling me a guy who's won every other fight outside of 3 that he was a decent to huge sized dog is 50/50 against anyone that he's not a big underdog against? lmfao! And don't give me any 'that was then, this is now' bullshit because that's just not true. I hate the guy too and I want Rivera to knock him the **** out but there's no way you can call this fight a coinflip.

So hopefully Rivera does win so Guardian can come back and be results oriented act like that proves I'm wrong when it's something that's not really debatable. That'll at least make me laugh.
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:34 PM 02-25-2011
Originally Posted by WebGem:
Ummm, what the hell are you guys talking about? If you look at his 3 losses (Evans, Hendo, Silva) he was a decent sized underdog in all 3. I'd say he was a 'big' underdog (probably +200 to +280) in the first two and was probably about +140 to +160 in the Silva fight? So you're telling me a guy who's won every other fight outside of 3 that he was a decent to huge sized dog is 50/50 against anyone that he's not a big underdog against? lmfao! And don't give me any 'that was then, this is now' bullshit because that's just not true. I hate the guy too and I want Rivera to knock him the **** out but there's no way you can call this fight a coinflip.

So hopefully Rivera does win so Guardian can come back and be results oriented act like that proves I'm wrong when it's something that's not really debatable. That'll at least make me laugh.
I hear what your saying but I watched the Matt Hamill fight, Bisping lost that fight but got the decision. I haven't seen him fight anyone else who would be a top 5 guy. I honestly can't remember any other fight of his besides Dennis Kang and he is no special sauce.
[Reply]
WebGem 10:32 PM 02-26-2011
CMON JORGE
[Reply]
WebGem 10:48 PM 02-26-2011
That knew was absolutely total fucking bullshit PLEASE WIN JORGE MAKE MY FEBRUARY FOR ME
[Reply]
WebGem 11:24 PM 02-26-2011
knee*
[Reply]
WebGem 11:26 PM 02-26-2011
Siver making jokes out of Sotiropoulos' takedown attempts was pretty impressive and Bisping is a class A scumbag

That's about it so far
[Reply]
Page 91 of 662
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101141191591 > Last »
Up