ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 201 of 662
« First < 101151191197198199200201 202203204205211251301 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
pr_capone 01:20 AM 11-17-2013
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Really not sure how anyone can see that as anything other than a tapping motion.

He's definitely not fighting for position. He's not pushing on Pierre with that hand or grabbing... he's tapping.
The second JH gets his arm outside GSP's legs... GSP lets go. Well before any tapping begins. It looks like GSP lets go because his hind leg was coming up off the mat.
[Reply]
jd1020 01:21 AM 11-17-2013
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
The second JH gets his arm outside GSP's legs... GSP lets go. Well before any tapping begins.
So you are admitting he was tapping?
[Reply]
pr_capone 01:22 AM 11-17-2013
So you are admitting he was tapping?
:-)

Sorry... "tapping".
[Reply]
Jerm 07:50 AM 11-17-2013
After hearing saying Hendricks say he was "only hitting GSP with 70%" and let him up in the 4th because the fans wanted to see a KO...it's really hard for me to feel sorry for him.

The stupid little motherfucker should've known the idiots in Vegas would botch yet ANOTHER decision.

You reap what you sew....
[Reply]
Katipan 08:04 AM 11-17-2013
I don't feel bad for Hendricks either. He's going to destroy anyone else, he's charming, he's funny, he's going to have a huge fan base. But anytime I can slip drugs into GSPs drinks, spit into his food, or my foot onto the gas pedal when I see him in the middle of the street, I'm all over it.
[Reply]
chop 09:33 AM 11-17-2013
Really not sure how anyone can see that as anything other than a tapping motion.

He's definitely not fighting for position. He's not pushing on Pierre with that hand or grabbing... he's tapping.
I didn't see the fight but, based upon that clip, I don't think he is tapping. I think he is pushing GSP's leg with his forearm and his hand just appears as if it is tapping.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:37 AM 11-17-2013
Fuck gsp. That is all
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:37 AM 11-17-2013
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I don't feel bad for Hendricks either. He's going to destroy anyone else, he's charming, he's funny, he's going to have a huge fan base. But anytime I can slip drugs into GSPs drinks, spit into his food, or my foot onto the gas pedal when I see him in the middle of the street, I'm all over it.
:-) He barely got by Condit. I'd like to see that one again with 5 rounds. I also think it would be fun to watch him and Lawler slug it out.

Huge fan base? Vegas booed his ass out of the octagon and he's acted like a huge bitch after the fight. He's going to be a villain in the UFC and I doubt he's able to flip that into following like Chael did.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:47 AM 11-17-2013
I only saw rounds 3-5. Looked like a pretty good, close fight to me. Rematch should be inevitable.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:51 AM 11-17-2013
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
:-) He barely got by Condit. I'd like to see that one again with 5 rounds. I also think it would be fun to watch him and Lawler slug it out.

Huge fan base? Vegas booed his ass out of the octagon and he's acted like a huge bitch after the fight. He's going to be a villain in the UFC and I doubt he's able to flip that into following like Chael did.
I didn't see a villain. I saw a douchebag retire knowing full well he lost. By default Hendricks gets all the fans that despise GSP.

Coulldn't have been happier listening to Dana white call that asshole out. It would never happen but if another UFC never happened in Vegas again I'd be a happy girl.
[Reply]
chop 12:04 PM 11-17-2013
I didn't see a villain. I saw a douchebag retire knowing full well he lost. By default Hendricks gets all the fans that despise GSP.

Coulldn't have been happier listening to Dana white call that asshole out. It would never happen but if another UFC never happened in Vegas again I'd be a happy girl.
What did Dana White say?
[Reply]
Katipan 12:11 PM 11-17-2013
Originally Posted by chop:
What did Dana White say?
That Hendricks won all but the third round. That he's disgusted with the Nevada Gaming Commission. That he's scared to bring fights to Vegas anymore. That GSP can not retire, he owes the rematch. That fights should be based on significant strikes and if thats the case GSP got smashed. /paraphrase
[Reply]
chop 12:13 PM 11-17-2013
That Hendricks won all but the third round. That he's disgusted with the Nevada Gaming Commission. That he's scared to bring fights to Vegas anymore. That GSP can not retire, he owes the rematch. That fights should be based on significant strikes and if thats the case GSP got smashed. /paraphrase
Thanks.
[Reply]
jd1020 12:42 PM 11-17-2013
Meh.

Even the judge that favored with Hendricks gave GSP both the 3rd and 5th round.

As much as people don't want to admit it, that fight was a lot closer than everyone claiming "robbery" wants it to be.

GSP got man handled in 2 rounds and then Hendricks laid back in 2 rounds. It all came down to 1 round and according to the judges it was the 1st round. They all scored rounds 2-5 the exact same.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:48 PM 11-17-2013
Meh.

Even the judge that favored with Hendricks gave GSP both the 3rd and 5th round.

As much as people don't want to admit it, that fight was a lot closer than everyone claiming "robbery" wants it to be.

GSP got man handled in 2 rounds and then Hendricks laid back in 2 rounds. It all came down to 1 round and according to the judges it was the 1st round. They all scored rounds 2-5 the exact same.
Hendricks even admitted to losing the 3rd and 5th. You can't cry knowing you lost two rounds and two of the other rounds were close. He has acted like nothing but a bitch after the fight. A lot of guys lose tough decisions but handle it with class.
[Reply]
Page 201 of 662
« First < 101151191197198199200201 202203204205211251301 > Last »
Up