ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I think people are having sex in my house...
MeatPeeker 10:47 PM 01-01-2003
My parents are away and my sister, her friend and two guys are here. They went to the other end of the house....

How can I find out?
[Reply]
MeatPeeker 11:39 PM 01-01-2003
I don't know if my sister is banging anyone but her friend and the black guy just went back in the room.....man I hate being a virgin.
[Reply]
VonneMarie 11:47 PM 01-01-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by gochiefs
I don't know if my sister is banging anyone but her friend and the black guy just went back in the room.....man I hate being a virgin.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
MeatPeeker 11:49 PM 01-01-2003
Ok...after doing some surveillance under the cover of night around my house, no new information has been gathered. Damn blinds were down.
[Reply]
MeatPeeker 11:51 PM 01-01-2003
I hope this happens again tomorrow. I'm buying a disposable camera and going to town. In the event I am chased, I will pre-lock my room door and have the engine running outside.

In my OWN. GODDAMN. HOUSE. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 11:54 PM 01-01-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by gochiefs
I hope this happens again tomorrow. I'm buying a disposable camera and going to town. In the event I am chased, I will pre-lock my room door and have the engine running outside.

In my OWN. GODDAMN. HOUSE. :-)
That would be your PARENTS' goddamn house, wouldn't it, junior? :-)

Perhaps one day you'll want to get a little while the folks are out of town, and wouldn't want your sister causing problems for you. Good time to live and let live, IMO.
[Reply]
MeatPeeker 11:54 PM 01-01-2003
My sister is out right now...on a date or something with the other guy...holy shit.

Her friend and the black guy are SPENDING THE NIGHT. (I just read a note "my sister's friend" left on the door).

Suggestions? They just went to bed in the guest bedroom, where they were previously f*cking (or playing uno) :-)
[Reply]
Nelson Muntz 11:55 PM 01-01-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by frazod

That would be your PARENTS' goddamn house, wouldn't it, junior? :-)

Perhaps one day you'll want to get a little while the folks are out of town, and wouldn't want your sister causing problems for you. Good time to live and let live, IMO.

Damn Frazod, you're all about pickin on the younguns tonight:-)
[Reply]
Rausch 11:57 PM 01-01-2003
How old are you again?

(I'm only asking, and interested, because this ****ing snowstorm is playing hell with my DTV....)
[Reply]
Frazod 11:58 PM 01-01-2003
Just a little friendly advice, Slim.

I understand his concern - but he needs to just roll with it. Doesn't sound like anybody's bothering him.

Slayer playing Dr. Phil, on the other hand.... :-)
[Reply]
MeatPeeker 11:58 PM 01-01-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by BRAD_CAUDLE
How old are you again?

(I'm only asking, and interested, because this ****ing snowstorm is playing hell with my DTV....)
Just turned 21.
[Reply]
VonneMarie 12:01 AM 01-02-2003
A 21 year old virgin...how sweet.
[Reply]
MeatPeeker 12:01 AM 01-02-2003
:-)

I don't drink either. My body is pure. :-)
[Reply]
Nelson Muntz 12:02 AM 01-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by frazod
Just a little friendly advice, Slim.

I understand his concern - but he needs to just roll with it. Doesn't sound like anybody's bothering him.

Slayer playing Dr. Phil, on the other hand.... :-)

Yeah i know what ya mean, I was just givin ya shit
[Reply]
VonneMarie 12:03 AM 01-02-2003
I don't drink either so what...
[Reply]
tk13 12:03 AM 01-02-2003
I'll agree with frazod. Unless you feel confident enough to set up some form of video or audio recording for blackmail purposes (or for airing on the Planet).... I'd stay away. Hopefully for you your sister's friend is not a moaner. :-)

How's that snow coming along Brad? It's headed this way, and they're calling for winter hell tomorrow... I can't wait. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up