Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Marcellus 05:13 PM 12-11-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I'm buying season tickets when Scott Pioli is fired. That's a petition we need to get going, and put the final totals of people willing to buy if he's fired, or for that matter, how many are committed to cancelling if he's retained on a banner. Hard numbers. BOOM!
I am with you on this.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:26 PM 12-11-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I'm buying season tickets when Scott Pioli is fired. That's a petition we need to get going, and put the final totals of people willing to buy if he's fired, or for that matter, how many are committed to cancelling if he's retained on a banner. Hard numbers. BOOM!
You know I've thought about doing the same.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:37 PM 12-11-2012
How many fans said that after Carl? I'm a few years away.
[Reply]
O.city 06:08 PM 12-11-2012
If we change GM's and draft a QB in the first round and build around him, I'll absolutely support that decision by buying season tickets and spending money on this franchise.

I have a feeling Clark makes it a point for the new GM to get the fanbase back involved. After what we've been thru, I bet the fanbase will come back more ravenous than ever.
[Reply]
007 06:11 PM 12-11-2012
Originally Posted by O.city:
If we change GM's and draft a QB in the first round and build around him, I'll absolutely support that decision by buying season tickets and spending money on this franchise.

I have a feeling Clark makes it a point for the new GM to get the fanbase back involved. After what we've been thru, I bet the fanbase will come back more ravenous than ever.
Yeah, we thought that after Carl was let go too. Then they priced people out of the stadium.
[Reply]
O.city 06:12 PM 12-11-2012
Originally Posted by Guru:
Yeah, we thought that after Carl was let go too. Then they priced people out of the stadium.
Carl wasn't the one to completely shit on the fans.
[Reply]
007 06:15 PM 12-11-2012
Originally Posted by O.city:
Carl wasn't the one to completely shit on the fans.
Who said he was?
[Reply]
bevischief 06:30 PM 12-11-2012
Who said he was?
Black Bob.
[Reply]
C-Mac 06:56 PM 12-11-2012
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
He doesn't know. He doesn't have any idea. He'll have to look at the tape but right now...he just doesn't know.
.:-)
Attached: Crennel.jpg (47.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:14 PM 12-11-2012
That pic makes me feel bad for the old guy, but this is no country for old men.

He'll land on his feet with some DC spot if he wants to anyway.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:40 PM 12-11-2012
Originally Posted by scott free:
That pic makes me feel bad for the old guy, but this is no country for old men.

He'll land on his feet with some DC spot if he wants to anyway.
They don't get to keep their jobs because they are good men, good family men, give to charity, treat people good they work with etc.

It's all about job performance. And any measuring stick you want to use, it has been a failure and its time for all parties to move one. The gleem is gone.
/Marty
[Reply]
thebigshow 07:59 PM 12-11-2012
PLAY BREASTON - CAN PIOLI - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:38 PM 12-11-2012
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
They don't get to keep their jobs because they are good men, good family men, give to charity, treat people good they work with etc.

It's all about job performance. And any measuring stick you want to use, it has been a failure and its time for all parties to move one. The gleem is gone.
/Marty
Agreed on every point, but still, its always a little sad to see a good guy fail so miserably.
[Reply]
O.city 08:47 PM 12-11-2012
Meh.

If you put a winner out there, people will absolutely pay to get back in there.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:06 PM 12-11-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
I wasn't throwing anyone under the bus. I was giving a financial update. It just happened to have a negative impact on me.

Really wish you wouldn't delete my posts without talking to me first... especially when there is no rule breaking taking place.

For those who are wondering, the check from Sports Nutz was returned but I don't know why yet. Marty spoke with them and they are sending a money order in it's place.
Maybe I'm a retard but I didn't think it prudent to post information about a strategic partner's check bouncing before you figured out what happened. I just soft-removed them for what I perceived to be the good of SOC but if you insist on blasting them in a public forum, have at it.
[Reply]
Page 508 of 603
« First < 8408458498504505506507508 509510511512518558 > Last »
Up