KCJohnny 09:34 PM 01-08-2005
...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
:-)
[Reply]
KCJohnny 11:49 PM 01-08-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Take the bronze star off your forehead and click for help.
Here we are folks: DEMOCRAT: Liberal: loser.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:49 PM 01-08-2005
Originally Posted by KCJohnny:
Put the %$#@!&* body armor on, do your year in Iraq and then come talk to me. Until then, blah blah blah your way to irrelevence!
I HAVE.

But you don't see me invoking my veteran status EVERY ****ING time somebody disagrees with me.
[Reply]
KCJohnny 11:51 PM 01-08-2005
I HAVE.

But you don't see me invoking my veteran status EVERY ****ING time somebody disagrees with me.
Because what you did as a vet and what I have done are apples and oranges. Damn, you are so eager to bring shame on combat duty. What the hell iswrong with you? If you are a vet, how dare you defend Titus?
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:55 PM 01-08-2005
I used to play paintball, so I know how Johnny feels. War is tough, and it changes us.
[Reply]
morphius 11:55 PM 01-08-2005
Because what you did as a vet and what I have done are apples and oranges. Damn, you are so eager to bring shame on combat duty. What the hell iswrong with you? If you are a vet, how dare you defend Titus?
Maybe because you are attacking everyone on the thread and instead of taking your lumps your throwing shit like an angry monkey.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:56 PM 01-08-2005
You don't have a clue.

I'm not bringing shame to combat duty. I'm BEGGING you to stop using it as a tool to command respect. You have a sense of entitlement because you were a vet. You know what that's worth?

Take it down to the PigglyWiggly and see what they'll give you. Wave your bronze star at the checkout clerk and see how many twinkies you get.

SHUT UP ALREADY, Proctor.

You've been screaming about veteran bullshit for a decade - LONG before you went to Iraq. Besides, you can't possibly know what I did in Desert Storm. Few people do.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 11:56 PM 01-08-2005
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I used to play paintball, so I know how Johnny feels. War is tough, and it changes us.

:-) :-)

I'd give you some rep for that except I just gave you some for another post and it might take a while before it lets me rep you again.
[Reply]
KCJohnny 11:56 PM 01-08-2005
What an idiot. May God forgive you for making light of the thoudsands of VEts lost in the GWOT. You are an embarassment to them.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 11:57 PM 01-08-2005
Dessert Storm.
mmmm....sounds tasty
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:57 PM 01-08-2005
When I played paintball, I got surrounded once when I was in a foxhole, just me and Mike with a dozen or more enemy around us. I'm not going to say any more. I can't.
[Reply]
KCJohnny 11:58 PM 01-08-2005
You don't have a clue.

I'm not bringing shame to combat duty. I'm BEGGING you to stop using it as a tool to command respect. You have a sense of entitlement because you were a vet. You know what that's worth?

Take it down to the PigglyWiggly and see what they'll give you. Wave your bronze star at the checkout clerk and see how many twinkies you get.

SHUT UP ALREADY, Proctor.

You've been screaming about veteran bullshit for a decade - LONG before you went to Iraq. Besides, you can't possibly know what I did in Dessert Storm. Few people do.
You didn't do anything if your defending Titus on this BS. You, not me, are diminishing the value of combat service. How DARE you????
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:58 PM 01-08-2005
What an idiot. May God forgive you for making light of the thoudsands of VEts lost in the GWOT. You are an embarassment to them.
That would make the two of us a Band of Brothers, then.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:58 PM 01-08-2005
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
mmmm....sounds tasty
**** OFF I'M A COMBAT VETERAN!!!!!
[Reply]
Phobia 11:59 PM 01-08-2005
Bring me a PIE - I'M A COMBAT VETERAN!!!
[Reply]
the Talking Can 11:59 PM 01-08-2005
That would make the two of us a Band of Brothers, then.
omg! you didn't!

snap
[Reply]
Page 4 of 47
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up