ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 151
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2019/2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread*****
saphojunkie 02:55 PM 04-09-2019
Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.

RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!

INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:34 PM 11-09-2019
Self completely pulled the plug on the 2 big set last night after more awful play (as they quite possibly would have lost if they hadn't). We may be strictly 1 big again sooner than anybody thought.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:39 PM 11-09-2019
Didn’t see all of this game but Greensboro is a pretty good midmajor.

This will be a good KU team. And I don’t see any other teams being powerhouses. I think KU has as good of a shot as any to go all the way. They have a lot of work to do, but the pieces are there. Unfortunately, it’s looking like they’re going to have to limit the minutes for the bigs. They essentially have three 5s on the roster who have no face-up game. I’d heard that Silvio had developed his offensive skills and shooting, but no signs of it yet.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:56 PM 11-09-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Didn’t see all of this game but Greensboro is a pretty good midmajor.

This will be a good KU team. And I don’t see any other teams being powerhouses. I think KU has as good of a shot as any to go all the way. They have a lot of work to do, but the pieces are there. Unfortunately, it’s looking like they’re going to have to limit the minutes for the bigs. They essentially have three 5s on the roster who have no face-up game. I’d heard that Silvio had developed his offensive skills and shooting, but no signs of it yet.
Agreed. I like this team, actually as long as we use the 4 guard most of the time. A 2 big look can be effective but only at certain times vs certain teams
[Reply]
BWillie 03:02 PM 11-09-2019
Jalen Wilson isn't a big loss for this team as long as Enaruna is healthy. Wilson will be a nice player but hes just a few years away.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:12 PM 11-09-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Self completely pulled the plug on the 2 big set last night after more awful play (as they quite possibly would have lost if they hadn't). We may be strictly 1 big again sooner than anybody thought.
yeah, the 2 big set aint worked worth a crap for these two games that’s for sure.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:17 PM 11-09-2019
Dotson
Agbaji
Moss
Enaruna
SDS

Id like to see what that line up can do offensively
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:15 PM 11-09-2019
Seems like every season there’s a major disappointment personnel-wise. For me, this year, it’s McBride leaving. To most, he was an afterthought, being the lowest ranked freshman. But I had high hopes, and I think he could have even played an important role on this team. He likely would have been the best outside shooter on the roster from day one.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:44 PM 11-09-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
You’re right. But I don’t agree with it.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:52 PM 11-09-2019
I'm surprised you guys are making an issue out of this. KU will roll the Big 12 and look pretty damn unstoppable come February. Their only issue in March will be a team that shoots good from the outside. Not sure they have the shooters to match up with Auburn or Oregon from past years. They should however be able to pound teams into submission on the inside.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:12 PM 11-09-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'm surprised you guys are making an issue out of this. KU will roll the Big 12 and look pretty damn unstoppable come February. Their only issue in March will be a team that shoots good from the outside. Not sure they have the shooters to match up with Auburn or Oregon from past years. They should however be able to pound teams into submission on the inside.
You’re wrong. Our bigs don’t have the court awareness, footwork or sound enough technique to pound fools into submission. These dudes while fucking huge aren’t great basketball players at present.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:21 PM 11-09-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
You’re wrong. Our bigs don’t have the court awareness, footwork or sound enough technique to pound fools into submission. These dudes while ****ing huge aren’t great basketball players at present.
By Febuary they will. Doke hasnt played in awhile man, same with SDS. I think McCormick will be a very good player.

This isnt Kevin Young or that Colby dude who was decent when he needed to be. The guys mentioned above a legit talent. You really think a top 3 coach in the game will waste all of that talent? I dont think so. Weve seen this movie atleast 10 times dude
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:34 PM 11-09-2019
By Febuary they will. Doke hasnt played in awhile man, same with SDS. I think McCormick will be a very good player.

This isnt Kevin Young or that Colby dude who was decent when he needed to be. The guys mentioned above a legit talent. You really think a top 3 coach in the game will waste all of that talent? I dont think so. Weve seen this movie atleast 10 times dude
Since manning left the improvement in the big men has been less. Doke is a senior and has horrible feet. McCormick played a lot of minutes last year and while he is really talented he can’t figure what to do with the ball offensively. SDS might develop but he’s had 2 years to work on his game and it looks bad. If Manning was here I’d be stoked. He’s not. Vanderbilt looks terrible. I wonder if he would come back
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:37 PM 11-09-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Since manning left the improvement in the big men has been less. Doke is a senior and has horrible feet. McCormick played a lot of minutes last year and while he is really talented he can’t figure what to do with the ball offensively. SDS might develop but he’s had 2 years to work on his game and it looks bad. If Manning was here I’d be stoked. He’s not. Vanderbilt looks terrible. I wonder if he would come back
To be fair I think you've seen the value of Doke last year before he got hurt and after. KU was a much different team. Hes a valuable player.
[Reply]
Ceej 10:38 PM 11-09-2019
What happened to March Madness SDS from two years ago?
[Reply]
BWillie 05:47 AM 11-10-2019
To be fair I think you've seen the value of Doke last year before he got hurt and after. KU was a much different team. Hes a valuable player.
I dont think last years team was ever very good. They started out ok because LeGerald Vick was the best player in CBB for about seven games.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 151
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Up