ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Why does Dan Fouts hate the Chiefs?
Hammock Parties 06:38 PM 12-02-2018
Constantly talked down Mahomes. This play should have been picked! He got bailed out on this other play!

First FIVE FUCKING PLAYS he insisted the Raiders weren't holding on a play that called back right after he was determined to point out that Ron Parker had hit someone head to head and it wasn't called.

What else did I miss?

He's an insufferable jackass and today was the final straw for me. He's officially an enemy of the state of Missouri after this garbage.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:31 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Not just that but his takes on things happening are always way off. Calling players stepping out at the wrong yard line, not knowing the on-side kick has to go 10 yards (That's why the Raiders didn't touch it idiot!), thinking Gruden could throw a challenge flag inside 2 minutes.

Guy just ****ing sucks at his entire job.
Exactly. Honestly that annoys me more on principal. Bias at least has an explanation, is intentional. Him sucking is not.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 10:07 PM 12-02-2018
I was so upset during the game and finally realized that listening to him was really putting me over the edge with everything that has happened. He is so biased; how can he have a job?
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 10:09 PM 12-02-2018
penis envy probably.
[Reply]
Otter 10:12 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Constantly talked down Mahomes. This play should have been picked! He got bailed out on this other play!

First FIVE FUCKING PLAYS he insisted the Raiders weren't holding on a play that called back right after he was determined to point out that Ron Parker had hit someone head to head and it wasn't called.

What else did I miss?

He's an insufferable jackass and today was the final straw for me. He's officially an enemy of the state of Missouri after this garbage.
You should have tried to listen to chubby, annoying, little fat boy on a message board for the last 15 years.

You are Dan Fouts x1000, You are walking and breathing cancer.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 12-02-2018, 10:14 PM
This message has been deleted by CaliforniaChief. Reason: Wrong Thread.
Hammock Parties 10:18 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by Otter:
You should have tried to listen to chubby, annoying, little fat boy on a message board for the last 15 years.

You are Dan Fouts x1000, You are walking and breathing cancer.
that is a hell of a thing for you to say to me
[Reply]
Otter 10:20 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
that is a hell of a thing for you to say to me
:-)

Fuck you, slime.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:23 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by Otter:
:-)

Fuck you, slime.
Otter, what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:27 PM 12-02-2018
Ian Eagle is strong. Fouts is up and down. On his ups he is meh though.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:28 PM 12-02-2018
honestly though someone should try to do dvr a game. Not watch the game and try to do the color commentary. It is fucking hard to say something that isn't stupid over the course over 4 hours.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:45 PM 12-02-2018
:-) why in 2018 do yall listen to the national broadcast? Mitch and Kendall do a fine job.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:13 PM 12-02-2018
Too lazy too look up all the exact dates and stuff but it goes something like this. Fouts does his thing and sets nfl records with the Chargers and the Coryell offense. A few years after that, Joe Montana erases any memory of Fouts with devastating precision and most importantly Super Bowl wins and bitterness ensues.
Throw in the Raider successes, the Chargers almost winning the super bowl that one time with that one dude, the Chiefs dominance in the nineties and Phyllis' inability to win it all so far in his career, plus a lot of golf and probably vodka and craft services\catering for most meals and you get one seriously grumpy old man.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:20 PM 12-02-2018
Because he's not KEVIN HARLON
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:28 PM 12-02-2018
I think we should all be civil and not call each other out on crap we might have done in the past on the internet for a while. I know I'm guilty for taking things too seriously when I didn't need to. We're all human beings and we ain't perfect. When we can forgive each other and look past yesterday - tomorrow we can march forward, together towards our goal of a super bowl victory and stuff. Tomorrow is a new day for everyone. We all need to support each other. We almost lost to the fucking Raiders guys, coached by John Gruden 2.0. Perhaps the most ugly and vile thing to ever infiltrate the nfl.
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:29 PM 12-02-2018
We tend to win the games he does, so...
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:30 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
I think we should all be civil and not call each other out on crap we might have done in the past on the internet for a while. I know I'm guilty for taking things too seriously when I didn't need to. We're all human beings and we ain't perfect. When we can forgive each other and look past yesterday - tomorrow we can march forward, together towards our goal of a super bowl victory and stuff. Tomorrow is a new day for everyone. We all need to support each other. We almost lost to the fucking Raiders guys, coached by John Gruden 2.0. Perhaps the most ugly and vile thing to ever infiltrate the nfl.
Fuck off.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up