ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Why does Dan Fouts hate the Chiefs?
Hammock Parties 06:38 PM 12-02-2018
Constantly talked down Mahomes. This play should have been picked! He got bailed out on this other play!

First FIVE FUCKING PLAYS he insisted the Raiders weren't holding on a play that called back right after he was determined to point out that Ron Parker had hit someone head to head and it wasn't called.

What else did I miss?

He's an insufferable jackass and today was the final straw for me. He's officially an enemy of the state of Missouri after this garbage.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 07:08 PM 12-02-2018
I don't know how many of you have Sunday Ticket but Fouts sucks in general. He does seem bias towards KC and homer towards the Chargers but even beyond that he is really bad.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:09 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by Ron Swanson:
My wife asked why we were getting the Raider's broadcast team, lol
When we scored that last TD and I yelled, "**** the Raiders," my wife scowled at me. I had to re-explain the feeling of walking out of the Coliseum at last year's game and being assaulted by a dozen different people. Truly. **** them.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:09 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
I don't know how many of you have Sunday Ticket but Fouts sucks in general. He does seem bias towards KC and homer towards the Chargers but even beyond that he is really bad.
Can you imagine Bruce Arians and Dan Fouts together?
[Reply]
listopencil 07:12 PM 12-02-2018
Fouts is a dipshit exCharger who doesn't like the fact that modern QB's get paid a shit ton of money. He will stupidly rip on any real or imagined mistake by any Raider/Chief/Bronco QB, and he will :-) and GTFO when they make plays. The best thing about watching a game called by Fouts is when one of his targets has a good day and Fouts shuts the fuck up for minutes at a time.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 07:14 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Oh my.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 07:14 PM 12-02-2018
He is usually pretty bad, but today he went above and beyond with his anti Chiefs takes.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:14 PM 12-02-2018
When we scored that last TD and I yelled, "**** the Raiders," my wife scowled at me. I had to re-explain the feeling of walking out of the Coliseum at last year's game and being assaulted by a dozen different people. Truly. **** them.
I'm sure she's a great woman, but you should have confirmed that she openly and loudly despises the Raiders before you married her. That's on you.
[Reply]
eDave 07:18 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
Thank you sweet baby Jesus.
Merry Christmas.
[Reply]
penchief 07:18 PM 12-02-2018
He was worse than usual today. I was like WTF when he said there should have been a helmet to helmet penalty on a chiefs DB when it was clearly face mask to chest.
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:20 PM 12-02-2018
Dan Fouts is a profoundly stupid person. I wouldn't fret too much about whatever comes out of his mouth.

That play where the Raiders' kick returner stepped out of bounds and grabbed the ball? It was obviously intentional, and it's been done many times in the past. My only surprise is that the Raiders were smart enough to do it. Fouts of course is dumbfounded. Moron
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:20 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'm sure she's a great woman, but you should have confirmed that she openly and loudly despises the Raiders before you married her. That's on you.
She's seen me at the tail end of multiple Chiefs' disappointing playoff losses and has grown to hate me as much as the Raiders. I blame Alex Smith.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:22 PM 12-02-2018
She's seen me at the tail end of multiple Chiefs' disappointing playoff losses and has grown to hate me as much as the Raiders. I blame Alex Smith.
:-) Probably should just lock yourself away until you've cooled off. I know I've been pretty fucking irate.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:28 PM 12-02-2018
Because he's a fucking Doltfucker.
[Reply]
srvy 07:32 PM 12-02-2018
Probably has Chiefs fans complaining to the network on him. Its actually not just us he seems to be universally hated buy fans of many teams not named Chargers.
[Reply]
chinaski 07:32 PM 12-02-2018
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cVlTeIATBs
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up