ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 40
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Media Center>If you're not watching Supernatural...
keg in kc 03:08 AM 01-23-2009
...you should be.

Last night's episode, entitled "Criss Angel is a Douche Bag" (seriously) was awesome (other notable titles this season included "Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester", "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer" which was one of the best eps of the series).

The entire season has been terrific. No bullshit, the show is delivering week after week after week, it's really hitting for me like the X-Files did during it's mid-run peak. It's not like anything else on television, much less anything on the CW. It delivers drama, it delivers emotion, it delivers horror, it delivers subtle comedy. I'm not sure it isn't one of the 2 or 3 best shows on all of television right now. Seriously. It's that good. Give it a look sometime if you haven't already.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:34 PM 05-21-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
It's had some great individual episodes, but yeah, none of the season-long arcs have really held up to season 5. I haven't watched last night's finale yet.

"Moments. Fleeting moments."

This season could really have been bad ass, but it got dragged down by the brother angst shit. If this show keeps going, they have GOT to cap that. Have the bros hug it out and get to kicking ass, or something.
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:37 PM 09-10-2015
Neat promo...

(spoiler tagged for autoplay. fuck autoplay)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
kepp 08:43 AM 09-11-2015
Looks like it could be a good season. Can't wait for all these premieres in October.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:59 PM 10-05-2015

[Reply]
unlurking 07:21 PM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:

This season could really have been bad ass, but it got dragged down by the brother angst shit. If this show keeps going, they have GOT to cap that. Have the bros hug it out and get to kicking ass, or something.
I'm still in season 2 and am having trouble going back to the show because of this. If I wanted to watch women squabble there's plenty of daytime TV that fills the same void. Knowing that it is still going 8 seasons later makes me cringe thinking about starting back up.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:18 AM 10-06-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
My fear is that promo will end up being 10 times better than the actual season.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:21 AM 10-06-2015
Originally Posted by unlurking:
I'm still in season 2 and am having trouble going back to the show because of this. If I wanted to watch women squabble there's plenty of daytime TV that fills the same void. Knowing that it is still going 8 seasons later makes me cringe thinking about starting back up.
There really are good individual episodes that are worth it throughout the series, but the squabbling never goes away. Sometimes it kind of works, but most of the time it just gets eye rollingly absurd. I bitch about it, but keep tuning in. For me, the secondary characters make this show ever bit as much as the Winchester brothers do.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:27 AM 10-06-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
There really are good individual episodes that are worth it throughout the series, but the squabbling never goes away. Sometimes it kind of works, but most of the time it just gets eye rollingly absurd. I bitch about it, but keep tuning in. For me, the secondary characters make this show ever bit as much as the Winchester brothers do.
Yeah, he hasn't even met the best characters yet.
[Reply]
Chieficus 11:53 AM 10-06-2015
At the very least follow the story arc that leads to the end of season 5 (that was the creator's arc--planned it to be a 5-season series). After that it lulls a bit, then picks back up, and then lulls again with this past season, imo.
[Reply]
unlurking 03:37 PM 10-06-2015
I will get back to it, just am behind on so many shows as it is. One episode of GoT left. Two seasons of Dexter left. Three seasons of Breaking Bad left. Ton of books and comic books I'm working on too. Just finished Preacher (awesome, going to be a tough transition to TV). If it weren't so CW it would probably be higher on my list of priorities. Love the soundtrack, and there have been some really good episodes and stories.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 04:33 PM 10-06-2015
Two seasons of Dexter left. .
Stop! Abort! Do not continue!
[Reply]
unlurking 05:48 PM 10-06-2015
Originally Posted by ragedogg69:
Stop! Abort! Do not continue!
I've been told the show should have ended before the last season.
[Reply]
Chieficus 09:04 AM 10-08-2015
Thought the season premiere was okay. Not great, not terrible, just okay. Hopefully it gets better, but given last season, I'm not holding out high hopes. And...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
kepp 12:54 PM 10-08-2015
I agree...just OK.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:44 AM 10-09-2015
I like how they referenced "The Cage". Wonder if that will lead to something this season?
[Reply]
Page 34 of 40
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Up