ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 40
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Media Center>If you're not watching Supernatural...
keg in kc 03:08 AM 01-23-2009
...you should be.

Last night's episode, entitled "Criss Angel is a Douche Bag" (seriously) was awesome (other notable titles this season included "Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester", "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer" which was one of the best eps of the series).

The entire season has been terrific. No bullshit, the show is delivering week after week after week, it's really hitting for me like the X-Files did during it's mid-run peak. It's not like anything else on television, much less anything on the CW. It delivers drama, it delivers emotion, it delivers horror, it delivers subtle comedy. I'm not sure it isn't one of the 2 or 3 best shows on all of television right now. Seriously. It's that good. Give it a look sometime if you haven't already.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 05:03 PM 05-03-2014
My wife is a huge Supernatural fan. I told her she would be watching the spinoff herself. She told me she thought that sucked too. And this was coming from someone that watches a lot of that CW crap.
[Reply]
Setsuna 11:05 PM 05-07-2014
That blade don't play. What do you think the blade is doing to him? Do you think it's taking his morality away?
[Reply]
OldSchool 03:56 AM 05-08-2014
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
That blade don't play. What do you think the blade is doing to him? Do you think it's taking his morality away?
Likely taking his humanity away and tarnishing his soul. Pretty much slowly turning into a demon I think, one on par with the Knights of Hell.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:08 PM 05-08-2014
No Bloodlines on the fall schedule. Thank god.

Better job this week. Mark Sheppard delivers again.
[Reply]
Setsuna 12:21 AM 05-09-2014
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
Likely taking his humanity away and tarnishing his soul. Pretty much slowly turning into a demon I think, one on par with the Knights of Hell.
On par or better? He trashed Abbadon. Although was Cain a demon? He didn't seem like it but who knows.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 01:30 PM 05-10-2014
I would love next season if they did a sort of Sam vs Dean cat and mouse for Dean's soul.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:33 PM 05-10-2014
They have to play the brother killing angle with the mark of Cain. They've teased it all season.
[Reply]
Valiant 02:22 PM 05-11-2014
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
On par or better? He trashed Abbadon. Although was Cain a demon? He didn't seem like it but who knows.
Abbadon went out weak. Total let down.

Hopefully, Bloodlines had enough shit reviews to push it ways back or off the board.

There is one more season left. The end of this season will probably have them turn on each other. Next season, I am guessing both die. But how, by what, and for what reason?

Be fun if they were the new rulers of heaven and hell. See some cameos from them since their acting careers are likely done.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:49 PM 05-11-2014
Bloodlines was completely scrapped.

And Supernatural may go more than 10 seasons.
[Reply]
OldSchool 03:21 AM 05-12-2014
Originally Posted by keg in kc:

Thank God, that story line seemed way too forced and the acting from those people was just annoying. Absolutely zero compassion for those new characters they tried to introduce.
[Reply]
Setsuna 05:36 PM 05-12-2014
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Abbadon went out weak. Total let down.

Hopefully, Bloodlines had enough shit reviews to push it ways back or off the board.

There is one more season left. The end of this season will probably have them turn on each other. Next season, I am guessing both die. But how, by what, and for what reason?

Be fun if they were the new rulers of heaven and hell. See some cameos from them since their acting careers are likely done.
That's what I've been thinking about for a while. Would be fitting. There would be peace finally perhaps?
[Reply]
Valiant 09:26 PM 05-12-2014
Originally Posted by keg in kc:

Are you kidding me? link?
[Reply]
Valiant 09:28 PM 05-12-2014
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
Thank God, that story line seemed way too forced and the acting from those people was just annoying. Absolutely zero compassion for those new characters they tried to introduce.
Agreed, give it to fucking Garth and ghostfacers. Add a few females and bam. See if Felicia Day wants in.

Could have evil Dean, and good Sam have cameos every now and then.

That would be a good show I would watch.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:53 PM 05-12-2014
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Are you kidding me? link?
If you mean more than 10 seasons, no, I'm not. All the actors' deals end after next season, but it's never been set in stone as being the final season in any way. Various producers have talked about the possibilities of the show running indefinitely.

From ComicCon last year:
Originally Posted by :
Last we heard, current show runner Jeremy Carver came onboard at the start of the eighth season last year with a planned arc that would see the series come to a logical end at the close of the tenth season in May 2015.

Appearing at Comic Con over the weekend though, Carver has apparently changed his mind and sees the show going beyond that thanks to a storyline being implemented in the upcoming ninth season.

Carver says: "We think of the general arch, and we allow for happy accidents. I think people would be stunned to know what were happy accidents and seemed liked it had been planned all along. I think me, personally, I have an obligation to plan forward for an arc, but also to keep the show in a position where, if they wanted to go for season 11, 12… 19, it can."

Actor Jared Padalecki added: "With this season – and this isn’t just a line – we can go for however as long as [viewers] and the writers want it to. We opened so many doors – and that’s another thing we did last year. We, the writers – the royal 'we' – we opened doors; we didn’t kill this or stop that, we just left to where we can do anything now, and what they’ve chosen to do is just so awesome."
There's been some talk about Jensen Ackles moving into film (he actually passed on Hawkeye in the avengers, reportedly). So who knows.

In other news, Misha Collins has signed a deal to return as a regular next season.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:28 PM 05-20-2014
Aw shit. Should've seen that coming. One brother's an angel half the year, why not turn the other into a demon. Could be an interesting twist to next year.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 40
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up