ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 39
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Media Center>If you're not watching Supernatural...
keg in kc 03:08 AM 01-23-2009
...you should be.

Last night's episode, entitled "Criss Angel is a Douche Bag" (seriously) was awesome (other notable titles this season included "Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester", "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer" which was one of the best eps of the series).

The entire season has been terrific. No bullshit, the show is delivering week after week after week, it's really hitting for me like the X-Files did during it's mid-run peak. It's not like anything else on television, much less anything on the CW. It delivers drama, it delivers emotion, it delivers horror, it delivers subtle comedy. I'm not sure it isn't one of the 2 or 3 best shows on all of television right now. Seriously. It's that good. Give it a look sometime if you haven't already.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:32 PM 02-14-2014
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yeah, you should. This show would be up your alley. The show does drag from time to time, but overall it's a pretty decent way to spend an hour.
I like Jensen Ackles (sp?) as a voice in a batman cartoon and he had some solid episodes in Smallville which i liked a long time ago. added to netflix
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:04 PM 02-14-2014
Anyone watching the season that's currently airing? I think I'm just going to wait for it to hit Netflix.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:11 AM 02-15-2014
Yeah, I've kept up with this season. It's been good so far I think, no real standout episodes yet, one or two weak ones, but as whole pretty steadily good.

Renewed for a 10th season a couple days ago, too, though not a big surprise. It's one of CW's highest rated shows.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:30 PM 02-26-2014
I was just thinking it had been a while since we'd seen the ghostfacers. Couple of the funniest eps of the series, they could use one of those right now.
[Reply]
Valiant 01:35 AM 02-27-2014
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I was just thinking it had been a while since we'd seen the ghostfacers. Couple of the funniest eps of the series, they could use one of those right now.
Hopefully, they should be introducing the spin off characters here soon for supernatural: tribes. Such a horrible name.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:06 AM 02-27-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Anyone watching the season that's currently airing? I think I'm just going to wait for it to hit Netflix.
This season reminds me a lot of the first couple of seasons: most episodes have a plot that is resolved at the end of the episode. There are obviously some storylines that continue from week to week, but they don't dominate the entire show like they have in recent seasons.

I like this season better than the last several seasons.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:15 AM 02-27-2014
I'm new to this show and absolutely love it.

Already in mid season 3.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:47 AM 02-27-2014
Originally Posted by Molitoth:

Already in mid season 3.
It only gets better...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:12 AM 02-27-2014
Originally Posted by Molitoth:

Already in mid season 3.
You're in for a treat. The show peaks in, I think, season 4 or 5 when Lucifer shows up. Unfortunately, it seems it blew its wad at that point..
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:17 PM 02-27-2014
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Hopefully, they should be introducing the spin off characters here soon for supernatural: tribes. Such a horrible name.
Yeah, episode 20 according to what I've read. It doesn't sound much like Supernatural, though. More like another Vampire Diaries spinoff with Supernatural in the title.
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:12 PM 03-11-2014
In Season 5 now. Gabriel was awesome.

[Reply]
AustinChief 11:36 PM 03-11-2014
Originally Posted by Valiant:
It's been renamed to Supernatural : Bloodlines .. but it still looks to be a teen oriented show.
[Reply]
Valiant 12:31 AM 05-03-2014
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
It's been renamed to Supernatural : Bloodlines .. but it still looks to be a teen oriented show.
Holy shit.

Just saw tonights episode introducing them.

They already have the vampire diaries. A monster high college reunion mafia series is what they think people want?

Shit, remake the Kindred series then. That would do great.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:45 AM 05-03-2014
Yeah, it was awful.
[Reply]
OldSchool 02:08 AM 05-03-2014
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
Was shitty. I didn't feel any compassion for the "new guy" at all. Dude just annoyed me and reminded me of Drake in his demeanor. Love Supernatural but that spin-off casting just doesn't cut it. Really poor acting on his part.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 39
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up