ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 163
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
Nightfyre 01:21 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Also pro tip for you guys.

When at the dentist and he's spinning a carbide drill at 40k RPM, don't lick it.

I spent yesterday sowing up this guys tongue after he licked the drill.
I would think a dentist would implement measures to prevent such injuries, but what do I know?
[Reply]
Bowser 01:22 PM 04-24-2019

When at the dentist and he's spinning a carbide drill at 40k RPM, don't lick it.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
ptlyon 01:22 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
I would think a dentist would implement measures to prevent such injuries, but what do I know?
Sounds like malpractice to me
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:23 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This makes a ton of sense.

Between this and duncan I think we’re good.
if you call a big press conference, announce it on all media outlets to get the widest possible audience, your a politician not charging someone. Posioning the jury appeal or some other legal dodge that could get your case be grounds to get appealed later.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:23 PM 04-24-2019

Don’t lie, you were pissed because your Thursday night draft plans were ruined and you “accidentally” did it.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:23 PM 04-24-2019

I have had four root canals.

pro tip: when you are a dentist and have removed three nerves from the molars do not on the next appointment just start drilling without pain killer assuming there are no nerves in there because sometimes people are weird and born with four and you'll drill directly into the nerve without painkiller and your patient will kick you in the face and scream so loud everybody in the waiting room will cancel their appointment.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:24 PM 04-24-2019

My dentist is kind of mean. She puts cake icing on her drill.
[Reply]
O.city 01:24 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I had a bite block in and cotton rolls. Not my fault he went all gene simmons and licked a drill.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 01:24 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
This is a pretty bush league move. Not letting the autistic kid score?

That kid was showboating the last ten yards. Act like you’ve been there.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:24 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
You guys are going to like the news today.
are you gay?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 01:25 PM 04-24-2019

Faaack....:-)
[Reply]
O.city 01:25 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I have had four root canals.

pro tip: when you are a dentist and have removed three nerves from the molars do not on the next appointment just start drilling without pain killer assuming there are no nerves in there because sometimes people are weird and born with four and you'll drill directly into the nerve without painkiller and your patient will kick you in the face and scream so loud everybody in the waiting room will cancel their appointment.
Ha, yeah. Most upper molars have actually been found to have 4 or even 5 sometimes.

Little bastards can be hard to find though.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 01:25 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Eh. Tort reform starts with individuals not seeking recompense for every little misstep by professionals doing complex work in highly dynamic conditions.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:25 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
are you gay?
Yes and you are nice
[Reply]
O.city 01:26 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Don’t lie, you were pissed because your Thursday night draft plans were ruined and you “accidentally” did it.
Shit, sowing up a tongue sucks. I'd never wanna have to do that because I was pissed.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 163
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Up