ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 109 of 163
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119159 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 02:23 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Go look at the unsolved murder rate. Do you really think that just because charges were never brought in some of those cases that crimes weren't committed?
If nobody was charged then obviously no murder happened and those people are still alive.
[Reply]
Hydrae 02:24 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Codered:
Are you trolling over and over again on purpose? Criminals avoid charges all the time. It sucks, yes. However, it was obvious from the DA's press conference that they strongly believed he was guilty.

They obviously know more than every single one of us on this board and their educated opinion should have value.
This is my only complaint about most of these arguments. The DA did NOT say he thought that Tyreek was guilty. He stated that he believes a crime occurred. Nothing about WHO may have perpetrated such a crime. But many around here are ready to string Tyreek up with no way of knowing if he is even the culprit.

EDIT: I see that pics have been posted and certainly do not look at all good.

Oh, and I just have to add that there have been many mentions of pictures but I have not found anything. There is a very sweet picture from a few days ago on Crystal's Instagram page with her son in which I do not see any of this scarring that was mentioned. So I know I would appreciate if people stop bringing this up (with comments about how to find said pictures which led me nowhere) or link the said pictures to support the claims.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:24 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TravelingChiefs:
Theres pages and pages of people claiming Hill is guilty Champ!
Lol. ^^^This guy.^^^
[Reply]
tmax63 02:25 PM 04-25-2019
2 separate questions. Kinda like the Mueller report. Not enough evidence to bring charges so instead of saying that and letting it be the end, they got to insinuate that something happened and that all the righteous people should punish them since it couldn't be done by rule of law. To hell with the accused rights and "innocent until proven guilty" doctrine.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:26 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Fine with me Stat Boy. But if I win, you dont have to leave. You're too entertaining and I like fucking with you. :-)
Cool. If I win, you have to leave because I think you're a complete douche.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:27 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I certainly hope that scar wasn't caused by child abuse.

Hard to imagine Tyreek being that cruel.
What?
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:27 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TravelingChiefs:
Theres pages and pages of people claiming Hill is guilty Champ!
Really? I didn't realize that. What is he guilty of? Please be specific. Why wasn't he charged?
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:27 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
removed.

One page ago
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 02:27 PM 04-25-2019

Is it a scar for sure, or could it be vitiligo? Not arguing either way, just legitimately curious.
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:27 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Codered:
Nobody has claimed that they had a smoking gun.
No, the conversation here centers around credible people saying that more damning information is coming, perhaps soon.

And if that is true, to re-quote Hamas

Originally Posted by :
If Hill beat his kid, he should be in prison.
If his fiancee beat her kid, she should be in prison.
If one of them covered up for the other, they should both be in prison.
If someone else beat his kid, the parents would pursue justice and would not remain so quiet about it.

[Reply]
Codered 02:28 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
No, the conversation here centers around credible people saying that more damning information is coming, perhaps soon.

I agree with all of that.
[Reply]
TEX 02:29 PM 04-25-2019

Me either. Yes, hard to imagine anyone could.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:30 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
What?
Good point. :-)
[Reply]
Hydrae 02:30 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
One page ago
About when I was responding. Thank you (I think, that is hard to look at). I have also updated my post accordingly.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:31 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:

So, actual PROOF?
[Reply]
Page 109 of 163
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119159 > Last »
Up