ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>BritChief imagines the Chiefs postseason run as a post-apocalyptic wasteland
Hammock Parties 07:57 AM 04-18-2024
:-)

Thought I'd try something a little different to my usual @Chiefs hype videos, this time using the 'Fallout' video game and TV series theme.

I know a certain @Coreyo4 will appreciate this one.

Hope you like it. 😉 #ChiefsKingdom #Fallout pic.twitter.com/qxUyWilkX2

— Brad Symcox (@BritChiefUK) April 17, 2024

[Reply]
Megatron96 01:27 PM 04-18-2024
Nice. Always amazed and impressed by these things. No idea how these guys produce this stuff.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 01:32 PM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Nice. Always amazed and impressed by these things. No idea how these guys produce this stuff.
Really? It's AI generated images with a little animation set to crappy music. If you have a kid over the age of 13, they are capable of doing this with very little effort.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:48 PM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Really? It's AI generated images with a little animation set to crappy music. If you have a kid over the age of 13, they are capable of doing this with very little effort.

I don't have a 13-year-old kid. And never had much interest in producing these things, or rather, I have many other hobbies that take up my free time. So yeah, to me it's kind of fascinating.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:06 PM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I don't have a 13-year-old kid. And never had much interest in producing these things, or rather, I have many other hobbies that take up my free time. So yeah, to me it's kind of fascinating.
I have a 14 year old nephew that is a super nerd. Think Clay at 14 except my nephew isn't a fat kid with a Boba Fett obsession. He puts together all kinds of videos with AI and animation and he makes it look easy. If I gave him a $1,000 to change the tire on my truck, he couldn't do that, but you ask him to make a video showing Scarlett Johansson giving birth to a giant squid and he can whip that shit up in an hour.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:12 PM 04-18-2024
I have a 14 year old nephew that is a super nerd. Think Clay at 14 except my nephew isn't a fat kid with a Boba Fett obsession. He puts together all kinds of videos with AI and animation and he makes it look easy. If I gave him a $1,000 to change the tire on my truck, he couldn't do that, but you ask him to make a video showing Scarlett Johansson giving birth to a giant squid and he can whip that shit up in an hour.

Lol, if he can whip up a Scarlett Johansson vid, I'll change all the tires for him.:-)
[Reply]
threebag 03:23 PM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
That was horrible :-)
Better than anything Red Tripe Cinema has put out.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:26 PM 04-18-2024

Actually, it's little details like the 'crappy music' that make it interesting to me. The music is basically in the same vein as what they use in the show, giving it a similar feel. Ditto the "Standby" screen at the end.

Those are also the kinds oof details I doubt most 13-year-olds would even think about, much less incorporate.
[Reply]
KCJake 03:38 PM 04-18-2024
Who's BritChief
[Reply]
wazu 05:21 PM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Who's BritChief
A British Chiefs fan with a YouTube channel and Twitter page. Seems like a pretty good guy. Think I remember him organizing some big trip with a bunch of Brits to Arrowhead maybe 10 years ago that was pretty fun to follow.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up