Page 512 of 4790
« First < 12412462502508509510511512 51351451551652256261210121512 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:15 AM 09-07-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Considering the field position thanks to turnovers and KC kicking 5 FGs as a result, I'll credit the defense there. They were playing with a short field all day. So yes, that's why I said a defensive battle.
Yeah, you defense did great...... Yet somehow ours did better.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:20 AM 09-07-2016
The Broncos beat the Chiefs 7 times in a row going into that game. Every dog has his day.
[Reply]
notorious 10:42 AM 09-07-2016
Ouch.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/wh...031659858.html

:-)
[Reply]
CrossCheck 10:48 AM 09-07-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Considering the field position thanks to turnovers and KC kicking 5 FGs as a result, I'll credit the defense there. They were playing with a short field all day. So yes, that's why I said a defensive battle.
Hilarious how Denver fans memories fail them. It was a one sided defensive battle, Denver didn't get their 3rd first down until 4:18 left in the third quarter.
they were sacked 5 times, had 5 turnovers and only scored in the last minutes.

Meanwhile KC had over 300 total yards, 100+ rushing and only had three 3 and outs (Denver had 9).
[Reply]
CrossCheck 10:49 AM 09-07-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
The Broncos beat the Chiefs 7 times in a row going into that game. Every dog has his day.
You gonna trot out Manning?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:54 AM 09-07-2016
Originally Posted by notorious:
Ouch.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/wh...031659858.html

Broncos fans are so arrogant they think that they can just insert a 7th round pick with no experience and get Alex Smith level of play at the position.

[Reply]
RunKC 10:56 AM 09-07-2016
Broncos only had a lead for 30 seconds in both games last year. If not for Charles literally giving you the game, it's a sweep.

KC was the better team to anyone who watched both games last year.
[Reply]
O.city 11:06 AM 09-07-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Broncos only had a lead for 30 seconds in both games last year. If not for Charles literally giving you the game, it's a sweep.

KC was the better team to anyone who watched both games last year.
And the Broncos ended up hanging a flag and putting a trophy in their case.

I get it. It's good to talk a little to opposing division rivals. It's fun. But every argument from last year, ends with Denver hoisting a trophy. It's great that the Chiefs looked better against the Broncos, the Broncos won the SB.

It makes some of you Chief fans look pretty goofy in here beating your chest to "looking better than they were last year head to head", when they won a Lombardi.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:12 AM 09-07-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Broncos fans are so arrogant they think that they can just insert a 7th round pick with no experience and get Alex Smith level of play at the position.

Manning fell from heaven...it was like magic. Elway just blows glitter dust on them and every QB he touches becomes a division winner. It doesn't matter if they have never started a game or thrown a pass...or have no o-line to protect them.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:14 AM 09-07-2016
Originally Posted by O.city:

I get it. It's good to talk a little to opposing division rivals. It's fun. But every argument from last year, ends with Denver hoisting a trophy. It's great that the Chiefs looked better against the Broncos, the Broncos won the SB.

It makes some of you Chief fans look pretty goofy in here beating your chest to "looking better than they were last year head to head", when they won a Lombardi.
Shouldnt you be out... sucking off Elway?
[Reply]
O.city 11:18 AM 09-07-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Shouldnt you be out... sucking off Elway?
I don't like the guy as much as the next chief fan, but you all just sound petty.

So, should Bronco fans be ready to burn him at the stake this year? Move on from him? What?

The guy put together one of the best offenses in recent history, made it to the SB with it. Lost the Sb. Built one of the better defenses of recent history, won a SB.

If Dorsey has a run the next 3 years like Elway just had, I could give about a half a fuck what he does year 4.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:28 AM 09-07-2016
I don't like the guy as much as the next chief fan, but you all just sound petty.

So, should Bronco fans be ready to burn him at the stake this year? Move on from him? What?

The guy put together one of the best offenses in recent history, made it to the SB with it. Lost the Sb. Built one of the better defenses of recent history, won a SB.

If Dorsey has a run the next 3 years like Elway just had, I could give about a half a **** what he does year 4.
He had a HOF QB land in his lap...which parlayed into nearly every top FA signing on the cheap. If Manning stays in Indy...then Elway has a mediocre resume. The majority of their best players were Ware, Sanders, Talib, Ward, Welker...all F/As looking for a ring.

Miller, Harris and DT is what that roster would be like without Manning...with Brock starting.

Dont confuse dumb luck with skill...Dorsey is killing him in the GM department. He had Sanders ready to sign...and Elway had Manning lure him away.

Kubiak actually wanted to poach a defensive coach from the Bengals and they refused. Wade wasn't even his first choice for DC.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:48 AM 09-07-2016

This isn't about gloating about beating them last year. It's about this year. And we were the better team in both games.
Now they have a weaker DL and a QB with no game experience combined with a poor OL.

We should win the division this year.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:16 PM 09-07-2016
You didn't win week 2. It was given to you by the league and sloppy unforced plays.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:17 PM 09-07-2016

Zip it O. They didn't "win" anything unless you think John Cena won titles too.
[Reply]
Page 512 of 4790
« First < 12412462502508509510511512 51351451551652256261210121512 > Last »
Up