Page 411 of 4783
« First < 311361401407408409410411 4124134144154214615119111411 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:12 PM 08-01-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Noob?? I've been on here eleven years now. Hardly a noob. If dagnabit isn't Clay, then is he the latest version of DCS? He sure sounds like one of those guys.
He is the reincarnation of Sweet Daddy _______.
A Clay disciple.
[Reply]
mdstu 10:59 PM 08-01-2016
Noob?? I've been on here eleven years now. Hardly a noob. If dagnabit isn't Clay, then is he the latest version of DCS? He sure sounds like one of those guys.
Sweet Daddy Crybaby

He doesn't care about the Chiefs, just ask him he'll tell you.
[Reply]
EPodolak 11:22 PM 08-01-2016
Someday this thread will die. Someday.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:03 AM 08-02-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Yep, they'll sit on Bray and go with Smith and then resign Smith because Smith doesn't turn the ball over. If Smith gets hurt they'll go even more conservative with their backup because the coaching staff will just want to hang on and go 8-8 instead of saying "screw it, let's see what this kid can do."
That's really what it's all about with KC; don't turn it over. Risk/reward is not part of the program.

Have you came out and admitted that you're Clay yet or are you still playing your game thinking that anyone on here believes that you're not him? This post is more of the crap that got you MU"d. Keep it up. I'm sure you will end up on MU again or banned by game 2 at this rate.
I'm Sweets, this is a Donkey thread. I care nothing for the Chiefs, and I will keep my comments of displeasure relegated to such non-Chiefs threads.

Do you see me in the camp thread? No.

Do you see me carrying on in the Fisher thread, aside from one post laughing my ass off at the predictability of what transpired? No.

Will you see me in the game thread? FUUUUUUUUUUUUU******* no. I'll be watching Pittsburgh this year, though I will watch division games in the AFCW away from this site, just to observe how "awesome" Staylor and Co. absolutely insist you will be. I loves me a good litmus test o' bullshit.

But overall, I'll leave you alone and leave you to your inevitable misery; I won't violate your safe space, Bernie.

Instead, I'll keep my comments away from Chiefs threads, and relegate them to threads such as these. I'll make my point, and move the fuck on.

Thanks! :-)
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:06 AM 08-02-2016
Latest news out of Dove Valley: winning
[Reply]
vailpass 01:33 PM 08-02-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Latest news out of Dove Valley: winning
That's on a loop that has played non-stop for the last 5 years pausing only long enough to get fitted for a ring. :-)
[Reply]
OctoberFart 01:39 PM 08-02-2016
I hate the cheating, stinking Donks, but let's be real. Has anyone ever seen more delusional fans than these queef fans? The donks at least have a good reason to talk and be proud of their team. The queefs are second class citizens yet their fans act like they are royalty.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:33 PM 08-02-2016
Originally Posted by OctoberFart:
I hate the cheating, stinking Donks, but let's be real. Has anyone ever seen more delusional fans than these queef fans? The donks at least have a good reason to talk and be proud of their team. The Chiefs are second class citizens yet their fans act like they are royalty.
Yeah, it's almost like this board was founded by a Chiefs fan or something.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:12 PM 08-02-2016
I strongly recommend that everyone go take a look at Kaylores "Chiefs Suck" thread over at the mange... oh my God the arrogance is astounding

Its a textbook case of "pride goeth before the fall", they're in absolute denial about what awaits them in 2016
[Reply]
New World Order 04:15 PM 08-02-2016
I hate the cheating, stinking Donks, but let's be real. Has anyone ever seen more delusional fans than these queef fans? The donks at least have a good reason to talk and be proud of their team. The Chiefs are second class citizens yet their fans act like they are royalty.

Why shouldn't Chiefs fans be optimistic? They were a playoff team last year.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:15 PM 08-02-2016
You know...by dissing the Chiefs and saying they suck, you are inadvertently insulting your own shit-team even worse. KC swept them last year.

I know the above is a very confusing concept...but try really hard.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:16 PM 08-02-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I strongly recommend that everyone go take a look at Kaylores "Chiefs Suck" thread over at the mange... oh my God the arrogance is astounding

Its a textbook case of "pride goeth before the fall", they're in absolute denial about what awaits them in 2016

It's like a bunch of Knowmos x10
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:24 PM 08-02-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
They've got some poor sap called "KC Stud" that they take turns beating up on, and thats it... no substantive rebuttals to their horseshit, only an echo chamber of "world champs baby!"

Its quite the sight, cant wait to sweep them right off their feet and into a guillotine choke
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:24 PM 08-02-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
They honestly think that any QB will get them to another SB...and trying to rationalize Sanchez as an improvement over a HOF QB. It'll be quite a shock for them when entitlement syndrome comes to roost.

NE fans are going experience this too in a few years...

They cant even talk about how KC came in there and had them down 29-0...late in the game...or how the Chiefs man-handled them in both match-ups. They play pretend a lot.....
[Reply]
vailpass 05:00 PM 08-02-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
They honestly think that any QB will get them to another SB...and trying to rationalize Sanchez as an improvement over a HOF QB. It'll be quite a shock for them when entitlement syndrome comes to roost.

NE fans are going experience this too in a few years...

They cant even talk about how KC came in there and had them down 29-0...late in the game...or how the Chiefs man-handled them in both match-ups. They play pretend a lot.....
You shit talking Denver AND New England? Hahahahaha. Keep yapping little doggy.
[Reply]
Page 411 of 4783
« First < 311361401407408409410411 4124134144154214615119111411 > Last »
Up