ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 171
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Media Center>Must Watch Series
Buehler445 08:54 AM 04-26-2012
All this talk about series, how network TV Sucks, and how hard it is to find quality shows, and some excellent shows that fly under the radar, I need a comprehensive review of all the series I need to see.

For good entertainment, I would be willing to buy DVD sets. But I've recently picked up HBOGO by kiping it from my parents, and recently got Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Here is a listing of shows that I currently own or have seen all the episodes of. If it isn't on the list, just assume I haven't seen it.

Spoiler!

Here is a listing of shows that I'm currently watching
Spoiler!

Here is a listing of shows on my list to watch (mostly due to this thread)
Spoiler!

I work a fuckton, so it is hard for me catch a series while it is on to get it on the DVR, but I recognize the entertainment value and am willing to go after the Must See shows. Accordingly, I'm not necessarily looking for anything that is still running. I'm up for watching stuff that has run its course.

So what say you, Planet? Which shows should I see?

UPDATED for the shows I've seen recently.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:25 PM 07-10-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
That feeling when;

Spoiler!
That and
Spoiler!

[Reply]
siberian khatru 08:02 AM 07-12-2020
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy:
Just binge watched all three seasons of Dark on netflix this week. Some mind-bending stuff. Great show
Wife and I stumbled across Dark about 2 weeks ago. We’re in the middle of season 2. We watch 2 episodes a night, but if it were just me I would’ve blown through the whole thing in 2-3 days. I love it, find it hard to “put down.”
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:36 PM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Watching this and REALLY like it. That description you posted is pathetic. Fanning is NOT the star. She is one of several, but not the lead. The lead is a psychiatrist, but the whole thing is set back in teh stone age of police work, trying to catch a serial killer.

Read the book by Caleb Carr 20 or so years ago and the series is true to the book. REally good!

Not the cream of the crop, but quite good in its own right. Plus, not a lot new out there right now. Back in a couple weeks.

[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 01:05 AM 07-15-2020
I’m digging the revamped episodes of unsolved mysteries. That show used to scare the shit out of me as a kid. The episode that took place in LaCyne, KS really pissed me off.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:34 AM 07-15-2020
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
I’m digging the revamped episodes of unsolved mysteries. That show used to scare the shit out of me as a kid. The episode that took place in LaCyne, KS really pissed me off.
Agreed, they've been nice filler for me during weeknights. I read where they've dropped all their evidence onto reddit for the internet sleuths to dive into.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:45 AM 07-15-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Agreed, they've been nice filler for me during weeknights. I read where they've dropped all their evidence onto reddit for the internet sleuths to dive into.
Dude I already went down the reddit rabbit hole on unsolved mysteries. It’s interesting to see people point out things that I missed.
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:14 AM 07-15-2020
Yellowstone is great.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:01 PM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Yellowstone is great.
As soon as the truck came around the corner during that fight I turned to my wife and said "oh you know Rip's driving that thing and they're proper fucked now..."

Rip's my favorite TV character of the last 5 years or so. It's almost easy to forget that he occasionally murders someone and throws their body into a gorge.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 07:32 PM 07-17-2020
Watching INDY cars in Iowa
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:53 PM 07-19-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Good bit of filmmaking there.
That look you get when it dawns on you that the Brahma bull with ALL the balls is right under your nose.

"you want coffee" - Yeeeeeearghhhhhh!!!!!!
Attached: Perry.jpg (44.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:30 AM 07-20-2020
There’s not going to be anymore tv shows.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:19 AM 07-27-2020
Dang BL, just finished Episode 9 on Season 6 of Bojack. This might be their best season so far. So many feels.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:19 PM 07-30-2020
Season 2 of The Umbrella Academy hits tomorrow.

[Reply]
MahiMike 12:44 PM 07-30-2020
Was all in on Yellowstone. Season 2 was great. Season 3 is dragging now and too much SJW stuff for my liking.

Why do they ruin every show w/this stuff now?
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:37 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Season 2 of The Umbrella Academy hits tomorrow.
Just binged the whole thing in one sitting after work. Really good season. I enjoyed season one a lot, thought season 2 took everything up a notch.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 171
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Up