ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 3903
« First < 31717778798081 82838485911311815811081 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
eDave 12:31 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Do you think anybody would buy that crazy shit? If so we are in big trouble !
Taco John, for one. He's probably the author.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:35 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Do you think anybody would buy that crazy shit? If so we are in big trouble !
There's a dozen of them in the DC forum alone.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:35 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by SupDock:
There is no data to suggest colloidal silver works, so I would never advocate that it does. 1. The issue is that you make cloaked statements about things like Vitamin C working, and then you get called on it and back track.
You said that you heard Vitamin C is one of the most effective treatments in China, but can't even say where you heard it, and now are saying you have no idea if it works.
2.What makes your physician a "high end physician?" Why do their recommendations differ from the medical consensus? Why is it a good think that they recommend things that are different than what evidence based medicine suggests?

3. I'm glad that you hardly get sick, but that anecdotal report means nothing to prove or disprove the medical advice you receive. There are plenty of people without "high end physicians" that hardly ever get sick either.
You guys are unbelievable.

1. This was my first post.
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
There is a lot of information out there that states that in China the best results for treatment have come from high dose vitamin C drips. If I felt like I was getting something I think I would get one immediately along with a hyperbaric IV ozone therapy 10 pass. Don't expect to hear about any of this from our trusted friends at the CDC, FDA or WHO.
1. I was reading off my phone during Judo for my son this weekend and read a couple articles on it. I don't save them as I had no idea I would be crucified for posting there was information out there claiming that and there is. I never claimed personally that I knew it was working. WTF is wrong with you guys?
2. What makes a high end physician is one that only takes cash and rarely takes on new clients because the demand for them is so high. What's different is they are not owned by the industry and following protocol. They are doctors actually being doctors.
3. Once again I never said it was proof for the reason my family rarely get sick. What I did say is I would go with it over what some self-proclaimed scientist on a football BB was cutting and pasting.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:36 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

Get ready for a lot more of this kind of thing on social media.

The only cure for the virus is to wear a tin foil hat to block the 5G waves. I knew it would eventually come to this.
[Reply]
IUsedToBeATightEnd 12:38 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Interesting
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51805727
[Reply]
TLO 12:45 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by IUsedToBeATightEnd:

Originally Posted by :
The health ministry says the average age of deaths from the coronavirus is 81.4 years.

[Reply]
SupDock 12:47 PM 03-09-2020

There is a lot of information out there that states that in China the best results for treatment have come from high dose vitamin C drips. If I felt like I was getting something I think I would get one immediately along with a hyperbaric IV ozone therapy 10 pass. Don't expect to hear about any of this from our trusted friends at the CDC, FDA or WHO.

I was reading off my phone during Judo for my son this weekend and read a couple articles on it. I don't save them as I had no idea I would be crucified for posting there was information out there claiming that and there is. I never claimed personally that I knew it was working. WTF is wrong with you guys?
2. What makes a high end physician is one that only takes cash and rarely takes on new clients because the demand for them is so high. What's different is they are not owned by the industry and following protocol. They are doctors actually being doctors.
3. Once again I never said it was proof for the reason my family rarely get sick. What I did say is I would go with it over what some self-proclaimed scientist on a football BB was cutting and pasting.
So a physician that takes cash and rarely takes new clients is a high end physician? Interesting metric.
I don't even know what it means to be "owned by the industry", but I would certainly rather see a physician that follows protocol than one that doesn't. Not following protocol is "doctors being doctors"?

You seem to be such a skeptic, but then read something about vitamin C and Covid-19 and have no issue saying " There is a lot of information out there that states that in China the best results for treatment have come from high dose vitamin C drips"

In my opinion, you are spreading misinformation.
[Reply]
Donger 12:49 PM 03-09-2020
Confirmation bias.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:50 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by IUsedToBeATightEnd:
Some people just never learn.

The trouble began in the northern city of Modena after inmates at the Sant'Anna prison were told that all visits had been suspended.

Three people were reported to have died at the prison, while a further three died after being transferred from there.

It is thought that at least two of the dead lost their lives to drug overdoses after they raided a prison hospital for the heroin substitute methadone.

[Reply]
stumppy 12:54 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The only cure for the virus is to wear a tin foil hat to block the 5G waves. I knew it would eventually come to this.
What about aluminum foil? You think it would work too?

Hmmm.....BRB.

(Headed to Walmart before they're sold out of foil)
[Reply]
Pablo 12:55 PM 03-09-2020
Just ate a 5 lb. bag of oranges(peels on) and swallowed like 7 of my wife's earrings. Should be good to go now, thanks BD!!
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 12:55 PM 03-09-2020

1. I was reading off my phone during Judo for my son this weekend and read a couple articles on it. I don't save them as I had no idea I would be crucified for posting there was information out there claiming that and there is. I never claimed personally that I knew it was working. WTF is wrong with you guys?
Stop spreading bullshit claims that you can't back up. And don't whine when someone asks you for a source.
[Reply]
IUsedToBeATightEnd 12:57 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Some people just never learn.

It is thought that at least two of the dead lost their lives to drug overdoses after they raided a prison hospital for the heroin substitute methadone.[/COLOR]
Yeah. Survival of the fittest LOL.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:58 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by SupDock:
So a physician that takes cash and rarely takes new clients is a high end physician? Interesting metric.
I don't even know what it means to be "owned by the industry", but I would certainly rather see a physician that follows protocol than one that doesn't. Not following protocol is "doctors being doctors"?

You seem to be such a skeptic, but then read something about vitamin C and Covid-19 and have no issue saying " There is a lot of information out there that states that in China the best results for treatment have come from high dose vitamin C drips"

In my opinion, you are spreading misinformation.
Whatever. It always kills me that people who run in the circles I do who prescribe to a lot of what many of you consider misinformation are so much healthier than the general population. (Much Healthier)One of them treats a bunch of the 49ers, I wonder why and how they ended up there. It's kind of a who's who of the silicon valley with executives. If you think you are getting better advice at Kaiser from a doctor following AMA protocol knock yourself out. IMO, diet matters. Supplements matter. Exercise matters. Treatments matter. It's so weird that this is the only place I go where people think it doesn't. IMO diet is king. To each their own though.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:59 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Just ate a 5 lb. bag of oranges(peels on) and swallowed like 7 of my wife's earrings. Should be good to go now, thanks BD!!
Way too much sugar IMO. This place is so weird.
[Reply]
Page 81 of 3903
« First < 31717778798081 82838485911311815811081 > Last »
Up