ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 14
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Saints WR Michael Thomas is very sensitive
Setsuna 07:01 PM 06-03-2020
Football players aren't exactly the smartest people in the world. And some of the smartest people in the world are the dumbest. People are amazing aren't they?
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:00 PM 06-03-2020
Still waiting for an answer as to why kneeling is disrespecting the troops and/or flag - but "Home of the CHIEFS" is not.

I noticed Babble Lee and the other dude - who I can't recall anything he's ever posted before but apparently knows me really well - kind gave up on going down that road.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:04 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Still waiting for an answer as to why kneeling is disrespecting the troops and/or flag - but "Home of the CHIEFS" is not.

I noticed Babble Lee and the other dude - who I can't recall anything he's ever posted before but apparently knows me really well - kind gave up on going down that road.
Nah, just done with you. My take is on this forum. In the esteemed words of your attention raisers, . . . educate yourself.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:34 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Nah, just done with you. My take is on this forum. In the esteemed words of your attention raisers, . . . educate yourself.
Lol at dodging the most simple, straightforward question. Shows your true colors - pure smarmy bad faith. When you know you can't win - bail.

I'll give you one more chance - why is kneeling disrespecting the flag and/or the troops - but "home of the CHIEFS" is not?

Should be super easy to poke holes in my argument, no?
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 05:52 PM 06-04-2020

You already told everyone the answer, you fucking moral beacon of what everyone should strive to be. White people make the rules is apparently.

If you really want my honest thoughts, I will give them to you. Would have done it from the start if you wouldn’t have done your passive aggressive bullshit from the start. You know like I said earlier, had a rational discussion with politics, that you can’t do.
[Reply]
suzzer99 06:10 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by mac459:
You already told everyone the answer, you ****ing moral beacon of what everyone should strive to be. White people make the rules is apparently.

If you really want my honest thoughts, I will give them to you. Would have done it from the start if you wouldn’t have done your passive aggressive bullshit from the start. You know like I said earlier, had a rational discussion with politics, that you can’t do.
Lol this is now like a dozen paragraphs you've posted itt, all focused on me and how much I piss you off. Which somehow prevents you from addressing my points or discussing the topic at hand.

[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 09:14 PM 06-03-2020
They're all getting too much pussy
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:25 PM 06-03-2020

@drewbrees SMH. You represent New Orleans Louisiana. Don’t ever forget that! #Bottomofthemap

— Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) June 3, 2020

[Reply]
staylor26 09:44 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
This is a very reasonable response.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:39 PM 06-03-2020

Not kneeling - still vilified.

Originally Posted by :
Smith and Carlos were largely ostracized by the US sporting establishment and they were subject to criticism. Time magazine on October 25, 1968, wrote: "'Faster, Higher, Stronger' is the motto of the Olympic Games. 'Angrier, nastier, uglier' better describes the scene in Mexico City last week."[18][19] Back home, both Smith and Carlos were subject to abuse and they and their families received death threats.[20] Brent Musburger, a writer for the Chicago American before rising to prominence at CBS Sports and ESPN, described Smith and Carlos as "a couple of black-skinned storm troopers" who were "ignoble," "juvenile," and "unimaginative."[21]
But hey, just takes 40 years for the public to come around.

Originally Posted by :
Smith and Carlos received an Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the 2008 ESPY Awards honoring their action.[27]

[Reply]
Fat Elvis 11:27 PM 06-03-2020

[Reply]
Sorry 01:21 AM 06-04-2020

If it provides an earthquake to the white centric America world then it will always be vilified. Now get this Dc outta here
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:17 AM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
If it provides an earthquake to the white centric America world then it will always be vilified. Now get this Dc outta here
How exactly do you propose to keep politics out of a discussion of players kneeling during the national anthem to protest police brutality and racial inequality?
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:51 PM 06-03-2020
Yeah he doesn't really like to engage on equal footing.

I think he's just waiting for this thread to get moved to DC where the toothless zombies like jaa can swarm and gum it to death.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:55 PM 06-03-2020
Yeah he doesn't really like to engage on equal footing.

I think he's just waiting for this thread to get moved to DC where the toothless zombies like jaa can swarm and gum it to death.
This from the guy who welched on a pledge to leave, then went around the internet recruiting minions to brigade the forum.

All you want is war. If someone says something reasonable, you reinterpret it for something inflammatory or confrontational.

You personify so much that is wrong with the world.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 14
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up