ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 61
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2018 Saccopoo NFL Mock Draft Thread****
MotherfuckerJones 08:16 AM 03-21-2018
I should be good to go today if my pick is ready I’m working but I’m still a ways away. I have my pick I’ll PM to SNR if it comes to it
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:23 AM 03-21-2018
Yeah. Speaking of which, I'll be pretty busy starting tomorrow and going through Saturday. I will certainly be around on my phone to get my picks in, but I can't always guarantee I will be able to post any picks you might PM to me.

Might be a good idea to send them to me, Pest, and the person picking after you. Between the three of us, we should be able to make it work.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:24 AM 03-21-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Yeah. Speaking of which, I'll be pretty busy starting tomorrow and going through Saturday. I will certainly be around on my phone to get my picks in, but I can't always guarantee I will be able to post any picks you might PM to me.
It’s all good I’ll be checking in today so I can still do it but I just did it for times sake if I can’t respond
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:41 AM 03-21-2018

Might be a good idea to send them to me, Pest, and the person picking after you. Between the three of us, we should be able to make it work.
I’m usually not on on the weekends. This thing tends to slow down then anyways.
[Reply]
Sfeihc 08:37 AM 03-21-2018
I'm here to condemn the condescension that is condensating on the walls of the CP Mock.

Get your act together, fellas.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
[Reply]
chiefscafan 08:42 AM 03-21-2018
The Los Angeles Rams select Arden Key OLB LSU

Rams traded away Robert Quinn so they need a new pass rusher or edge rusher for Wade Phillips 3-4 Defense. Key if not for the red flags would've been a sure fire top ten selection. Is it a risk? Yes it could be but the Rams this offseason have been accepting of talented players with red flags. Key is just too talented a performer to not take a chance on.

Pm sent to Mother
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:09 AM 03-21-2018
With the 24th pick of the 2018 NFL draft the Carolina Panthers select Jaire Alexander CB Louisville

Quick break from work. So, with Breeland’s failed physical, this is an obvious need and pick. Panthers are thrilled he slides right in at corner.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:23 AM 03-21-2018
With the 25th pick, the Tennessee Titans select Rashaan Evans, ILB, Alabama

The Titans consider going WR here but new HC Mike Vrabel wants a tone setter in the middle of his new defense on the heels of Avery Williamson’s departure.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:41 AM 03-21-2018
Sorry forgot my PM apologize
[Reply]
Marco Polo 10:32 AM 03-21-2018
The Falcons have no WR options outside of Julio. That changes.

The Atlanta Falcons select Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:51 AM 03-21-2018
We're gonna get into the second round soon.

I have a copy/pasted document of the NFL draft order as it stands today. That's without the extra trades that will be made prior to the day of the draft affecting the first round. It looks like there will still be a few. Those trades will not count since we've already completed a part of our draft.

If we're in the 2nd round and a team trades a player for a 3rd rounder, I will honor that trade and make the correction.

2nd round order will be up some time this early afternoon.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:10 PM 03-21-2018
I'm on At Work mode, so somebody else will have to edit out MotherfuckerJones' real name so it gets printed without the asterisks :-)
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 12:41 PM 03-21-2018
I'm on At Work mode, so somebody else will have to edit out Mother****erJones' real name so it gets printed without the asterisks :-)
:-)
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:23 PM 03-21-2018
With the 27th pick, the New Orleans Saints select WR - Christian Kirk - Texas A&M
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:20 PM 03-21-2018
Pittsburgh Steelers select Justin Reid, Safety, Stanford
[Reply]
Page 8 of 61
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Up