ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 210
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138188 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
Halfcan 02:37 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by excessive:
Sport Science: Fastest man in the NFL.

https://youtu.be/aiU4xQ7ICM4
Awesome!!

What a great experience for those kids!
[Reply]
threebag 02:39 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by kcchiefsus:
He's still got a ways to go before he's more than a gadget player or a decoy.
You missed your calling. You should have been a scout
[Reply]
kcchiefsus 02:45 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by threebag02:
You missed your calling. You should have been a scout
Just an opinion, take it or leave it. Besides the occasional deep route and motion in the backfield to cause confusion before a play I haven't seen much from him this year. He's lost a lot of his value after being removed from return duty. I'm not saying he sucks, but I do hope to see him doing a lot more than he is now.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:51 PM 10-05-2017
Just an opinion, take it or leave it. Besides the occasional deep route and motion in the backfield to cause confusion before a play I haven't seen much from him this year. He's lost a lot of his value after being removed from return duty. I'm not saying he sucks, but I do hope to see him doing a lot more than he is now.
Alex missed Tyreek on a wide open easy TD last week. For whatever reason, he was barely in the game plan.
[Reply]
kcchiefsus 03:06 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Alex missed Tyreek on a wide open easy TD last week. For whatever reason, he was barely in the game plan.
It seems like there isn't much room for in game adjustments. After Washington's cornerbacks started dropping like flies I thought we would have started taking advantage of that. I still think we don't currently have a receiver capable of truly taking over a game.
[Reply]
thegame214 03:11 PM 10-05-2017
It seems like there isn't much room for in game adjustments. After Washington's cornerbacks started dropping like flies I thought we would have started taking advantage of that. I still think we don't currently have a receiver capable of truly taking over a game.
Really gonna say this on Travis Kelces b-day? Commmeeee on maannnnn
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 03:17 PM 10-05-2017
Name me some elite receivers over the last 6 years that took over a game in a Superbowl run.

I know for a fact that Megatron, AJ green, Antonio Brown, Julio Jones, Dez Bryant, Hopkins, Keenan Allen, Brandon Marshall won't be on that list

The value of receivers are overrated . Thanks fantasy football
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:18 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by excessive:
Sport Science: Fastest man in the NFL.

https://youtu.be/aiU4xQ7ICM4
I'm glad he was able to avoid the kids and didn't have to run one over. He's small, but he's solid.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:23 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by TigeRRUppeRRcut:

The value of receivers are overrated . Thanks fantasy football
How can you say this after the huge impact Tyreek Hill has had on our offense?

He has made everything easier for your lovey.
[Reply]
scho63 03:36 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I like the fact that each week no one knows who will be the big threat except Kareem.

Keep 'em guessing! :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:36 AM 10-21-2017
Nudging his way into the top 10 WRs.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...s-after-week-6

Originally Posted by :
T-10. TYREEK HILL, KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

PFF Grade: 82.0

PFF Elite Stat: Hill is averaging 2.07 yards per route run this season, the 13th-best mark among all NFL receivers.

It was a tough week all around for the Chiefs offense, and Hill was no different. While he caught five passes on seven targets (no drops), he gained just 34 yards. The dangerous YAC threat was held in check with just 16 yards after the catch gained all game. Hill is still one of the most talented receivers in the NFL, as evidenced by QB Alex Smith’s 119.0 passer rating when he targets Hill this season. His grade will almost certainly be on the rise as he put forth a strong effort on Thursday night and, before grade review has been completed, finished with an overall game grade of 83.9 against the Raiders.

[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:40 AM 10-21-2017
He has shown pretty good hands for a converted RB.
[Reply]
thegame214 07:03 AM 12-08-2017
Shout out Tyreek approaching 1000 yards.

Nearly 200 yards last week.

Can score ANY given play.

Looking at last years highlights, he was responsible for so many game changing plays, the Denver game being my favorite.

He owns our division with special teams TDs against SD, Denver, and Oakland last year.

I'll quit jerking him off but man this guy went from 5th round pick to #1 WR in his second year.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:27 AM 12-08-2017
Originally Posted by thegame214:
Shout out Tyreek approaching 1000 yards.

Nearly 200 yards last week.

Can score ANY given play.

Looking at last years highlights, he was responsible for so many game changing plays, the Denver game being my favorite.

He owns our division with special teams TDs against SD, Denver, and Oakland last year.

I'll quit jerking him off but man this guy went from 5th round pick to #1 WR in his second year.
Drafted for his special teams and gadget potential, with just a punchers chance at being a special WR.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:15 AM 12-08-2017
His WR skills have impressed me the most. He's a guy you can just throw it up to and expect good things to happen more often than not. More than a gadget player and so far has stayed out of any kind of trouble.
[Reply]
Page 88 of 210
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138188 > Last »
Up