ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who would you rather have on the roster?
Toney 117 75.97%
Moore 28 18.18%
Leaked nude photos of Gaz 9 5.84%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who would you rather have on the roster - Toney or Moore?
TLO 07:07 PM 04-28-2024
For this exercise, you need to pick one or the other. Cutting them both is not an option.

Poll
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:21 PM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
There is a 10% chance things click for Moore this year and he becomes a serviceable slot WR.

There is a 99% chance Toney gets hurt after 2 games and becomes a twitter distraction.
I'll give 2:1 odds that Toney outproduces Moore this season.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 07:21 PM 04-28-2024
Toney, because he has the ability to make plays. Even then he'll still be an injury concern but we won't be counting on him to basically be the no. 1.
[Reply]
Warrick 07:25 PM 04-28-2024
Neither, but I'd choose a Toney who can stay healthy all year over Moore any day. Maybe if Toney can stop trying to juke everyone out of their shoes and just use his straight line speed to get out of bounds, and limit the hits he takes then he would start to improve the rest of his game. He can't do that if he's hurt most of the time, and has to keep rebuilding himself back up just to get on the field again.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:26 PM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
I'd rather we kept both Toney and Skyy than have a dick small enough to do that.
I think the implication is that it’s a custom built pencil sharpener just for this occasion
[Reply]
Iconic 07:27 PM 04-28-2024
toney. not even close for me. get toney on some psychotropics, a ****ing therapist, or hell maybe he just wakes up and the light in his dim head finally switches on. the skill alone is worthy of another years gamble.

moore just suffers from the same ailment we've seen in ceh, but worse. dude just flat out sucks ass.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:27 PM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Sky has never had a game like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuD4z9FltWE
I never saw those alternate Chiefs uniforms. I must've missed that game.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:29 PM 04-28-2024
Death
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:32 PM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by Iconic:
toney. not even close for me. get toney on some psychotropics, a ****ing therapist, or hell maybe he just wakes up and the light in his dim head finally switches on. the skill alone is worthy of another years gamble.

moore just suffers from the same ailment we've seen in ceh. dude just flat out sucks.
And with Worthy and Hollywood, we've already raised the floor of the WR room. We don't need Moore playing 80% of snaps producing nothing anymore.

We can go with the higher risk/reward of a Toney. I strongly think we'll see reversion to the mean after some of the worst turnover luck in NFL history last season (note: not putting that all on bad luck - it was obviously some horribly poor play - but I'll bet you that's cleaned up this season in a meaningful way).

I like Moore. Think he's a good guy. But there's no reason to have optimism in his play. He hasn't even had a glimmer let alone a flash.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:32 PM 04-28-2024
Toney's got the higher upside and Moore the higher floor as we seen last year. If one of them makes the roster they will probably be WR5, so go with the upside. Toney.
[Reply]
-King- 07:33 PM 04-28-2024
Probably Moore actually. They both produce the same and you don't have to deal with injuries or attitude problems.

Toney actualizing his potential and talent is a myth that needs to stop. His talent literally feeds into his how often he gets injured so even if he does start playing to his talent level, you know an injury is going to follow quickly after.

So since they both produce at the same level, I'll take the guy that's going to do it quietly without getting hurt every other game.
[Reply]
SeattleChiefFan 07:35 PM 04-28-2024
Wait. So as I understand the poll, we can get rid of both of them if we simply take a gander at some Gaz photos?

Hell fuck it. I'm confident enough in my masculinity. Bring on the nudies.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 07:36 PM 04-28-2024
I have to say Toney

His catch where he went up, adjusted his glove, then caught it over two defenders. Is more impressive than anything Moore has or will do as a pro.

I would rather punch myself in the dick than watch either of them play another down though
[Reply]
lewdog 07:38 PM 04-28-2024
The ChiefsPlanet equivalent of this would be deciding who you had to spend 24hours in a room with, Chiefsshrink or jjChiefsfan, and the only topic allowed is religion.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:44 PM 04-28-2024
Toneys dumbass at least still has some kinda sizzle factor
[Reply]
wheeler08 07:51 PM 04-28-2024
Toney might have a role with the new kickoff rules
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up