ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone have an Air Fryer
Fat Elvis 11:12 PM 03-04-2019
If you have an Air Fryer, how do you like it, and do you have any goo recipes to share?
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:50 PM 02-17-2020
I have a NuWave cooker and an Instant Pot. Love both of them and use them quite often.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:28 PM 02-17-2020
We made Not Knots (basically, fried bread dough that you then put butter and garlic on.)

Came out pretty damn good. In fact, I've not had a problem with anything we air fry, even did my own hot wings (just fried up some wings, then dredged them in the sauce).

It's all good. I will say, frozen fries must be watched, and especially frozen onion rings...they burn quick so keep an eye on them.
[Reply]
threebag 08:20 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I have a NuWave cooker and an Instant Pot. Love both of them and use them quite often.
How bout the Ronco Rotisserie?

Set it and forget it...
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:25 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by threebag02:
How bout the Ronco Rotisserie?

Set it and forget it...
I had one of those. It actually worked pretty well. Made a good rotisserie.
[Reply]
cabletech94 09:44 PM 02-17-2020
love the instant pot. i make chicken and noodles to die for.
ive toyed around with my air fryer. did potato skins for the playoffs. oh my god they were good. did an egg roll chicken thigh thingy. those were pretty damn good too.
[Reply]
DonnDonna 06-08-2020, 07:56 PM
This message has been deleted by DonnDonna.
Dunerdr 12:21 PM 12-31-2020
Hey all, i had a small air fryer in the past and liked it, but it wasnt big enough to cook for a family of four in. And it sucks making fries, then waiting 25 minutes for wings. Does anyone have experience with a little bigger air fryer? also can you pack the basket to the top when cooking?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:04 PM 12-31-2020
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Hey all, i had a small air fryer in the past and liked it, but it wasnt big enough to cook for a family of four in. And it sucks making fries, then waiting 25 minutes for wings. Does anyone have experience with a little bigger air fryer? also can you pack the basket to the top when cooking?
I bought two air fryers last year so that I can make fries and chicken nuggets simultaneously for my kids.

I've had terrible luck trying to cook two disparate types of foods in the same air fryer. It's always been a disaster.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:46 PM 12-31-2020
Ninja foodi grill ftfw! Thing is a certified badass
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:47 PM 12-31-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I bought two air fryers last year so that I can make fries and chicken nuggets simultaneously for my kids.

I've had terrible luck trying to cook two disparate types of foods in the same air fryer. It's always been a disaster.
Yep I have the ninja foodi grill and a regular air fryer, because it's impossible to make 2 different types of food in a single airfryer at one time
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:05 PM 12-31-2020
Bought an AF because my sister-in-law raved about hers. Hasn't really lived up to all the hype, imo. I have been using it slightly more due to my diet over the last 5-6 months and air-frying fish or chicken for one is about perfect for that thing, but really I could have done all of that in my convection oven, and cooked multiple items at the same time.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:08 PM 12-31-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Bought an AF because my sister-in-law raved about hers. Hasn't really lived up to all the hype, imo. I have been using it slightly more due to my diet over the last 5-6 months and air-frying fish or chicken for one is about perfect for that thing, but really I could have done all of that in my convection oven, and cooked multiple items at the same time.
I had one and i guess i was really only under the impression that you could cook fried type stuff with it like nuggets and fries for some reason, ive got a friend now whos a single guy who does steaks, chicken and veggies in it all the time. I'm looking to get another one for that and the simplicity of tossing corn dogs and stuff in for the kids. But it would be really nice to have one that makes enough for everyone when we eat stuff that every one likes.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:11 PM 12-31-2020
Any tips for someone who recently got one for XMas? I've used it a few times for mozzarella sticks and once for hashbrowns, but haven't ventured beyond that.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:23 PM 12-31-2020
I use it for everything.

French Fries
Chicken patties/fingers/nuggets
Shrimp
Fish
Burritos
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:25 PM 12-31-2020
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
Has any one tried to make onion rings in it? I worry that the outside would be done way before the inside. Sams/Costco have some premade ones in the frozen section that look great.

Btw, the sams knock off chick-fil-a chicken nuggets are fantastic in it.

I warm up cold onion rings from Sonic in it. Perfect
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:27 PM 12-31-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Any tips for someone who recently got one for XMas? I've used it a few times for mozzarella sticks and once for hashbrowns, but haven't ventured beyond that.
I've made everything from chicken nuggets, several different types of fries, breaded or plain fish, fish sticks, vegetables, breaded chicken patties, garlic and olive oil red potatoes and so much more. They've all come out excellent and my family really enjoys the results.

I didn't have much luck with either pig bacon or turkey bacon, so I continue to cook those in the oven.

One of the best aspects of the air fryer is reheating food, whether it's leftovers or fries that have become "soggy" due to delivery or pick up. It'll make them as good as new and sometimes even better in less than 5 minutes.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up