ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 113 of 158
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:14 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by piratepyrex:
Sorry pal I was born in Tampa in the 70's. I was molded in the darkness. Unlike 95% of KC fans who buy all the mahome Jerseys
I figure noticing the member join date under their avatar isn't really your "thing"...everyone is before 2017. I was from another board from the early 2000s.

What's it like to have the biggest cheating scumbag QB in NFL history join your team..and being forced to root for him...that must be ruff.

Do you just suspend your ethics and basic human decency for a football team? Walk me through the process...
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:14 PM 02-04-2021
Real Bucs fans are on FB buc groups, forums are outdated and are really a disguise for gay hookups
Ahhhh, so the real reason you are here.

NTTIAWWT
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:15 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
That's nonsense.

Also, a CP member named Billay will shortly be sending you a PM.
:-)
[Reply]
buttpiratepyrex 08:16 PM 02-04-2021
Can anyone of you bandwagoners explain the Bucs second half adjustments that held the chiefs high powered offense to 7 pts?
Worry about that before you think you're playing the bills or browns or any other wack AFC team
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:16 PM 02-04-2021
Hide? I didn't even know this landfill existed until an hr ago lol
Oh when you said you love scrolling through opposing teams message boards that sounded like a long term hobby for you... kind of like the gay sex thing.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:18 PM 02-04-2021
Why don't you go the Chiefs FB groups? Oh wait, you can't hide your identity there and they would know you were a 14 year old troll.
[Reply]
buttpiratepyrex 08:18 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I figure noticing the member join date under their avatar isn't really your "thing"...everyone is before 2017. I was from another board from the early 2000s.

What's it like to have the biggest cheating scumbag QB in NFL history join your team..and being forced to root for him...that must be ruff.
Sounds like you're taking it harder than any buc fan. Im sure you used to taking it hard if your posting on this forum.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:18 PM 02-04-2021
Can anyone of you bandwagoners explain the Bucs second half adjustments that held the chiefs high powered offense to 7 pts?
Worry about that before you think you're playing the bills or browns or any other wack AFC team
That adjustment was called a huge lead at half time by KC.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:19 PM 02-04-2021
I had the chiefs winning that game. Im surprises it was that close at the end especially with Vita out. The chiefs should have win that game. Also remember the saints beat us twice in the regular season so have fun living in the past
Im surprises you can operate a keyboard.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:19 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Why don't you go the Chiefs FB groups? Oh wait, you can't hid your identity there and they would know you were a 14 year old troll.
Not enough gay hookups for his liking
[Reply]
buttpiratepyrex 08:20 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Oh when you said you love scrolling through opposing teams message boards that sounded like a long term hobby for you... kind of like the gay sex thing.
Just a playoff hobby you know, when the stakes are the highest. As a buc fan the saints meltdown is the most glorious but I have a feeling this will be epic
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:20 PM 02-04-2021
You mean after the strip sack at our own 8 going in to make it 24-0... That was a great play by your D and avoided total embarrassment. We then went in to 2 TE sets and called off the dogs once it was 27-10, and we played base defense letting Brady rack up garbage yards. Did you ever have the ball with a chance to take the lead?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:21 PM 02-04-2021
Dude, truth is, we're just so happy to have a Bucs fan here. We've been thinking they were unicorns or something as none of them have even really invaded our board to talk smack. During Super Bowl week!

We were such an afterthought of a franchise for a couple generations that it's nice to be THE team now and have opposing fans like you drop by. Welcome! We're happy you're here, but objectively, your opinions are a mediocre analysis. But please stick around as this forum is filled with people who hate each other with endless vitriol but - when faced with an outside intruder - band together in a very patriotic way.

You. Are. Our. Coronavirus.
[Reply]
eDave 08:21 PM 02-04-2021
Yea, this cat knows nothing about KC.
[Reply]
buttpiratepyrex 08:21 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Im surprises you can operate a keyboard.
St Louis has better bbq than KC
[Reply]
Page 113 of 158
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123 > Last »
Up