ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 111 of 158
« First < 1161101107108109110111 112113114115121 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:59 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by piratepyrex:
Oh I'll be back win or lose. I just hope I don't get banned lol
No you won’t. They never come back after a loss. You won’t either.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:00 PM 02-04-2021
Just like after the November game when the Chiefs tore apart your fraud team, right?

Where were you then?
[Reply]
buttpiratepyrex 08:00 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Remember 12 months ago when the Bucs finished 7-9 and you were not on the bandwagon?
Sorry pal I was born in Tampa in the 70's. I was molded in the darkness. Unlike 95% of KC fans who buy all the mahome Jerseys
[Reply]
Kman34 08:01 PM 02-04-2021
I love scrolling through opposing fans forums after we beat them. Can't wait to come back here Monday and witness the collective shock after the chiefs lose lol.
The saints and packers forums are still in the 12 stages of recovery. This one is going to cause some PTSD I guarantee.
Reasons why the Bucs will beat the Chiefs like a rented mule are,
The Washington football team, saints, and packers D are all better than the chiefs and we hung 30 on all of them. Our Oline plowed their dlines and the chiefs dline, while good, is no match for our road graders.

Reason number 2, Brady and the playaction. The Bucs play out of the same heavy run 2 TE formation and have about 40 plays they cycle through. Brady will toy with the chiefs D and it won't be pretty for you.
Reason number 3, Vita Vea. I noticed the chiefs rpo relies on strong Oline play and that ain't happening this game. Vita didn't play last time we played and if he did we would have won. He can't be moved with 2 olinemen which means we collapse the pocket with 4. Even after we got to brees and Rogers, the media still doubts our dline which will feast on that thing you call an Oline.
Lastly, the Bucs will win because fate has it so. We were granted the SB in 2017 and the stars have aligned this season...not even thanos could stop this train.
The Bucs feel absolutely disrespected by the chiefs being favored and I guarantee they will play with more intensity and focus.
Keep the amateur hour smack coming cause it will be glorious to read come Monday when Tampa is hosting the Superbowl parade
Did you post something?? I wasn't paying attention...
[Reply]
eDave 08:01 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Just like after the November game when the Chiefs tore apart your fraud team, right?

Where were you then?
Dude wasn't even here then. Dude's a poser.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:01 PM 02-04-2021
I can see why you came to our board. I've visited the Bucs Boards and they are anemic at best, outright embarrassing at the lack of activity for a Superbowl week...
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:03 PM 02-04-2021
I love scrolling through opposing fans forums after we beat them. Can't wait to come back here Monday and witness the collective shock after the chiefs lose lol.
The saints and packers forums are still in the 12 stages of recovery. This one is going to cause some PTSD I guarantee.
The Washington football team, saints, and packers D are all better than the chiefs and we hung 30 on all of them. Our Oline plowed their dlines and the chiefs dline, while good, is no match for our road graders.

Reason number 2, Brady and the playaction. The Bucs play out of the same heavy run 2 TE formation and have about 40 plays they cycle through. Brady will toy with the chiefs D and it won't be pretty for you.
Reason number 3, Vita Vea. I noticed the chiefs rpo relies on strong Oline play and that ain't happening this game. Vita didn't play last time we played and if he did we would have won. He can't be moved with 2 olinemen which means we collapse the pocket with 4. Even after we got to brees and Rogers, the media still doubts our dline which will feast on that thing you call an Oline.
Lastly, the Bucs will win because fate has it so. We were granted the SB in 2017 and the stars have aligned this season...not even thanos could stop this train.
The Bucs feel absolutely disrespected by the chiefs being favored and I guarantee they will play with more intensity and focus.
Keep the amateur hour smack coming cause it will be glorious to read come Monday when Tampa is hosting the Superbowl parade
I'm going to go ahead and guess you missed the first game where KC was up 17-0...and about to make it 24-0? You might want to skip it...Mahomes had 450 and Hill 270.

Mahomes is 10-0 with two weeks to prepare.

Stick around...we were starting to think the Bucs didn't have and fans...there have been more Patriot bandwagon trolls...Tongue-kissing Tom fanbois.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:03 PM 02-04-2021
Sorry pal I was born in Tampa in the 70's. I was molded in the darkness. Unlike 95% of KC fans who buy all the mahome Jerseys
You already failed the first bandwagoning fraud detector test by no showing when the Chiefs ripped apart your fake team back in November.

You weren’t talking trash after that game.

Why not?
[Reply]
Kman34 08:03 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I can see why you came to our board. I've visited the Bucs Boards and they are anemic at best, outright embarrassing at the lack of activity for a Superbowl week...
This.. It's really sad......... NOT..
[Reply]
buttpiratepyrex 08:03 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Real Bucs fans are on FB buc groups, forums are outdated and are really a disguise for gay hookups
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:04 PM 02-04-2021
Your Dad may have been born in the 70's... Sorry, I'm sure your Mom isn't sure on who's your Dad, but your Mom was probably born in the 70's.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:05 PM 02-04-2021
forums are outdated and are really a disguise for gay hookups
Sounds like you are speaking from personal experience.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:05 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
TYREEK JUST WANT TO FLIP YOU OFF WITH HIS MIDDLE RING FINGERS

:-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:05 PM 02-04-2021

Can we get some upvotes for this guy? Why hate on someone who thinks our RPO game relies upon strong OL play and feels that fate will take the Bucs to a championship?

I respect your unbridled enthusiasm and naivety. I hope you're not too disappointed when you realize Santa Claus isn't real.

And I'm sad that come Monday, you'll never be back here. And we'll never think about you ever again.

Walk the plank, bitch.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:06 PM 02-04-2021
Real Bucs fans are on FB buc groups, forums are outdated and are really a disguise for gay hookups
FB groups are a surefire spot to fuck your mother.
[Reply]
Page 111 of 158
« First < 1161101107108109110111 112113114115121 > Last »
Up