ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2498 of 4797
« First < 1498199823982448248824942495249624972498 249925002501250225082548259829983498 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:41 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Mike Tomlin is the new Marty Schottenheimer?

I can't even get past the title.

There's plenty of coaches that compare to Marty. Not sure Tomlin is one of them, though.
Tomlin won a Super Bowl.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:42 PM 09-16-2020
Marty would have won multiple titles if he ever got a Ben Rothlisberger quality guy at QB.

It’s a shame he never did.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:31 PM 09-16-2020
Donk fans are so delusional. When will they come to grips that Mahomes will kick their asses every time we play them.

5 wins in a row for Mahomes --- and counting.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:05 AM 09-17-2020
Remember those days when Donk fans would chant "in Horseface we trust"...and would go on and on about how he was a "rockstar" GM.

With Miller hurt...there are no relics from the Manning HGH sham days...except the used car salesman in the front office.

Their fans have vanished from this forum...

I want Elway to stay there as long as possible....without him...they become the Chargers...just a middling team KC beats 9 out of 10 times.

Beating the Donks, for now...means twisting the screws on Elway...which will never get old.

Landing Mahomes...who is better at every facet of the QB position than he ever was....while he is still running that organization is some poetic justice.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:16 AM 09-17-2020
What happened to the "football talk" those guys were supposedly here for. We never left during the fraud manning years so....Even Mania is gone now. Every damn one of them are gone
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:48 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
What happened to the "football talk" those guys were supposedly here for. We never left during the fraud manning years so....Even Mania is gone now. Every damn one of them are gone
A looooot of bar mitzvahs they have to attend these days. Loooooooot of bar mitzvahs.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:09 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
Zimmer is the new Schottenheimer, IMHO.
Mike McCarthy coached under Marty and it was on full display last Sunday night.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:14 AM 09-17-2020
Mile High Mania has been here since the day the board opened and is active right now. He posts pretty much every day. Same with vailpass although he started in 2001. Magichef still posts on occasion.

It's the guys like Knowmo that have disappeared but there's some resident Donk fans that are actually good board members here.
[Reply]
TEX 07:00 AM 09-17-2020
The MAHOMES EFFECT ended all the TOOL TALK! Now whoever posts usually has a take that actually makes sense.

:-)
[Reply]
TEX 07:06 AM 09-17-2020
Mile High Mania has been here since the day the board opened and is active right now. He posts pretty much every day. Same with vailpass although he started in 2001. Magichef still posts on occasion.

It's the guys like Knowmo that have disappeared but there's some resident Donk fans that are actually good board members here.
True, but even they have cleaned up their act, and with the exception of MHM, have posted much less....
Speaking of MHM, where is he? Probably was "Out of town" for the opener. ��
[Reply]
TEX 07:09 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Remember those days when Donk fans would chant "in Horseface we trust"...and would go on and on about how he was a "rockstar" GM.

With Miller hurt...there are no relics from the Manning HGH sham days...except the used car salesman in the front office.

Their fans have vanished from this forum...

I want Elway to stay there as long as possible....without him...they become the Chargers...just a middling team KC beats 9 out of 10 times.

Beating the Donks, for now...means twisting the screws on Elway...which will never get old.

Landing Mahomes...who is better at every facet of the QB position than he ever was....while he is still running that organization is some poetic justice.
HATED Elway as a player, but absolutely LOVE HIM AS A GM! :-)
[Reply]
TEX 07:13 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
He's actually pretty intelligent but he's the biggest Broncos homer in the world.

It's really entertaining (at least to me) to watch him make excuses for his team. He absolutely Hates the Chiefs and he has to watch Mahomes destroy his team regularly .
Yep. The annual "Mahomes Destruction Tour" that he has to witness is the best part!
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:14 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by TEX:
True, but even they have cleaned up their act, and with the exception of MHM, have posted much less....
Speaking of MHM, where is he? Probably was "Out of town" for the opener. ��
MHM and vail were always pretty measured. Not homers, at least not here.

Taco is still around but he lives in DC.

MHM was active this morning. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 08:12 AM 09-17-2020
MHM and vail were always pretty measured. Not homers, at least not here.

Taco is still around but he lives in DC.

Measured? Maybe so.... But MHM was the most PA poster on this board. Now, not so much... Much respect to him regardless. He and I have been at it for two decades. I love the guy! We're just completely different in every way. He's a much better person than I am. :-)

I must have missed him here this morning...

(Fitting thst my 25, 000th post was a response to you and about MHM. We've had our "moments" over the years. Much respect to you as well!) :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:15 AM 09-17-2020

Yeah but he doesn't really talk football anymore...Vailpass doesn't at all.

Mahomes stole their collective soul....

Thing is...Horseface cant be fired...there is no one to fire him.
[Reply]
Page 2498 of 4797
« First < 1498199823982448248824942495249624972498 249925002501250225082548259829983498 > Last »
Up