Page 21 of 4790
« First < 111718192021 2223242531711215211021 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:59 PM 11-03-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Justin Houston added another 2 sacks to his league-leading total, bringing him to 12 on the season. That's 3 more than the next guy, the inferior Von Miller, who was kept sack-less today against the Patriots. Houston had 2 sacks against the Pats earlier in the year.

Be sure to run that in your common opponents measures next time, Hef.

Funny. Both of Houston's sacks today came while fighting through double teams.
Yep, great job dominating the Jets. At home.

Serious question: Why does Houston have so little yardage lost on his sacks? he's averaging like 4 yards lost per sack, Von is over 6. In fact, all the other guys over 7 sacks are averaging about 6 yards lost per sack.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:00 PM 11-03-2014
Well there is the coward. Knew you'd have a pointless bullshit stat
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 01:01 PM 11-03-2014
Originally Posted by MagicHef:

Serious question: Why does Houston have so little yardage lost on his sacks? he's averaging like 4 yards lost per sack, Von is over 6. In fact, all the other guys over 7 sacks are averaging about 6 yards lost per sack.
Magicfag: The queen of splitting hairs.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:01 PM 11-03-2014

:-)

See, if Knowmo could troll like you, I'd like him a hell of a lot more.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:03 PM 11-03-2014

Probably because he gets to the QB more quickly. QBs have time to get to a 7 yard drop against Von and only enough time to get 4 yards deep against Houston ;-)
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:08 PM 11-03-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Probably because he gets to the QB more quickly. QBs have time to get to a 7 yard drop against Von and only enough time to get 4 yards deep against Houston ;-)
His 1 yard sack against Locker was because he got there before Locker could even take a single step? I'm guessing it's the opposite, he's catching QBs that have decided to run before they can cross the LOS. Just for reference, none of Von's sacks are for less than 3 yards, 4 of Houston's are.

It is a credit to your secondary though, covering the receivers for long enough to force the QB into moving up that far.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 01:10 PM 11-03-2014
His 1 yard sack against Locker was because he got there before Locker could even take a single step? I'm guessing it's the opposite, he's catching QBs that have decided to run before they can cross the LOS. Just for reference, none of Von's sacks are for less than 3 yards, 4 of Houston's are.

It is a credit to your secondary though, covering the receivers for long enough to force the QB into moving up that far.
:-) I'm laughing at you because I'm embarrassed for your dumbassery.
[Reply]
TimBone 01:12 PM 11-03-2014

Hahahahahahaha

Holy shit. Well done, sir.

Knowmo....This should be your new standard for trolling.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:12 PM 11-03-2014
What a pathetic post...wow
[Reply]
TimBone 01:13 PM 11-03-2014
lol. That really is impressive.
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:16 PM 11-03-2014
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave:
:-) I'm laughing at you because I'm embarrassed for your dumbassery.
Sure you are. As evidenced by my previous posts, I'm more concerned with effect on a game than stockpiling numbers. That's why I'm not particularly impressed by games like Aldon Smith's 5.5 sack effort against an overmatched opponent.

With that in mind, what is the functional difference between a sack at the LOS (for zero yards) and an incompletion? There isn't one. How much more valuable is a one yard sack? Not much.
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:24 PM 11-03-2014

Sorry, I have to correct myself. Houston actually has 5 sacks for 2 or fewer yards, not 4. I missed his zero yard sack on Tannehill when I first went through the plays.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:24 PM 11-03-2014
Heh.

This is quite impressive.

I was actually joking, hence the gay ass smiley face, but I'd have to watch each sack to make a determination. It could just be the fact that teams gameplan for quick passes against us because we boast a top pass rush unit. We don't see many 5 and 7 step drops.

#PassRushCity
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:28 PM 11-03-2014
Was Von or old washed up Ware even on the field in Foxboro? Pathetic efforts.
[Reply]
Pablo 01:31 PM 11-03-2014
Neat.

I'm sure the Chiefs and the market at large will really give two hot shits about the average depth of Houston's sacks when he's inking his well-deserved monster contract.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 4790
« First < 111718192021 2223242531711215211021 > Last »
Up