ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 36
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
Taco John 09:24 PM 11-09-2003
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
[Reply]
Phobia 10:16 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by jettio:
Petty Dispute?

Maybe that classification is appropriate, what makes the episode unethical is that the moderator taking administrative action was directly participating in the petty dispute.
How the hell was he participating? His only contention was that he would have rather seen everything handled privately. Please go committ a felony so you'll be excused from jury duty forever.
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 10:17 PM 11-09-2003
So can I have the name of RainMan?
[Reply]
Rausch 10:18 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
Actually, I was not involved in the original dispute at all, nice diversion.

You have read the findings of at least one other moderator on this board regarding my decision.

You and your vivid imagination are wrong.
You have a link to this verbal throwdown? I'd like know what the score is before opening my mouth on this...
[Reply]
Jenny Gump 10:18 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Rausch:
This is why you always sit in the back of the buss on school trips. You didn't see her and Johnny Footballhero going at it last week?....
Damn it! I thought we were being sneaky. I make way too much noise.
[Reply]
Logical 10:18 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Phobia:
How the hell was he participating? His only contention was that he would have rather seen everything handled privately. Please go committ a felony so you'll be excused from jury duty forever.

:-) Dude............................ oh what the hell that was funny.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:18 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Slayer Andretti:
:-)

Oh PLEASE....this would be fun to watch....
[Reply]
jettio 10:19 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Logical:
The thread is in its own forum and frankly I do not see Russ participating in the dispute. Unless there is another thread. I am not sure where you are getting this opinion from Jettio.
Go visit the thread.

Russ was in the spat with Taco before he took the action to lock down the thread.

That seems quite chickensh*t.
[Reply]
MrBlond 10:19 PM 11-09-2003
HOLY SH!T, I GOT 21,000 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOHOOOOOOOOooo...........

Can I ban somebody? Start a new BB area? See the deleted girly pics?
[Reply]
Phobia 10:19 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Slayer Andretti:
How about RainbowBoy?
[Reply]
Rausch 10:20 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by JennyGump:
Damn it! I thought we were being sneaky. I make way too much noise.
Hey, I gave you rep for it anyway..... :-)
[Reply]
Logical 10:21 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Rausch:
You have a link to this verbal throwdown? I'd like know what the score is before opening my mouth on this...
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=26

Is the forum it is in.
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 10:21 PM 11-09-2003
How about RainbowBoy?
No thanks.
[Reply]
Logical 10:22 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by jettio:
Go visit the thread.

Russ was in the spat with Taco before he took the action to lock down the thread.

That seems quite chickensh*t.
I have already read the thread and frankly I just do not see it.
[Reply]
jettio 10:23 PM 11-09-2003
Read the thread.

He jumped into the spat by confronting Taco and locked down the thread to spite Taco.

Maybe that is the way moderators work around here, but these things seems always to be handled well and fairly, and that does not seem to be the case this time.
[Reply]
Jenny Gump 10:23 PM 11-09-2003
How about RainbowBoy?
:-)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 36
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up