ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you get head on a regular basis?
Everytime my wife/gf/random person engage in coitus, I receive oral pleasure. 72 59.50%
My wife/gf/random person is allergic to skin in the genital region so I never receive oral pleasure. 3 2.48%
I only receive oral pleasure on special occasions. 28 23.14%
I only receive oral pleasure when I pay a hooker aka the billay option 4 3.31%
I am Clay and never get laid so this pole is irrelevant. 14 11.57%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 25
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Oral Sex Frequency
KC native 11:09 AM 12-19-2014
So I've seen many of you guys bitch about not getting blow jobs frequently.

How often do you get them? Or in katipan's/luv's/billay's case, how often do you give them?

Oral is part of foreplay for my wife and I so I get head just about every time before we fuck. U jelly?
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:46 AM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Nah. I began that nine months ago. I kept up messaging the Tinder chick because she started it and was curious to see how far I could go before I'd stop getting replies.
Ladies and gentlemen, the new Keg in KC.
[Reply]
beach tribe 11:49 AM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Mine too, hence the "often" but I'd rather give her what we both really want is all. That's just what's best in my house.YMMV
Her rationale is that when we get down to business, it's a whole production.

She's got to get hers first, and that takes a while. But she knows how to hit my release valve in about 3 min. With a 3 yr old in the house it's quicker and easier just to get me off when I need it, and then I always end up giving her hers during that rico post.
I'm really fucking loving the way things are now. She's pretty hot, so I can really need some relief at any given moment.
We have been together for 5 years, and went through a really dry period after the kid....it was not easy for me.
Now it's like twice a week or more. I can definitely live with that.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:50 AM 12-19-2014
Nah. I began that nine months ago. I kept up messaging the Tinder chick because she started it and was curious to see how far I could go before I'd stop getting replies.
Fire up that Pip Boy and allocate more points to Charisma.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:51 AM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Fire up that Pip Boy and allocate more points to Charisma.
How about points in employment beyond freelance writing at $50 a job and announcing for $10/hr for 10 hours a month?
[Reply]
srvy 11:54 AM 12-19-2014
Everyone knows the ring goes on the blowies stop.

Kids let this be a lesson for you. Avoid the ring as long as possible. Or stash Ho money.
[Reply]
KC native 11:55 AM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by srvy:

Kids let this be a lesson for you. Avoid the ring as long as possible. Or stash Ho money.
Not true.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 11:58 AM 12-19-2014
Gents,

If your woman won't go down you might need to clean up the area. If that fails, shame her into it.

"Really? Wow. Every girl I've ever been with does this."
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:59 AM 12-19-2014
Post the convo here.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:59 AM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Gents,

If your woman won't go down you might need to clean up the area. If that fails, shame her into it.

"Really? Wow. Every girl I've ever been with does this."
:-)

"honey...15 pieces of flare is the minimum. You do want to do more than the minimum, don't you"?
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:59 AM 12-19-2014
How about points in employment beyond freelance writing at $50 a job and announcing for $10/hr for 10 hours a month?
That too.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:00 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Blow jobs are foreplay. I love my wife enough to not blow in her mouth...often...
me too. or at least without a heads up
[Reply]
Graystoke 12:00 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by srvy:

I don't think this is Universal Truth.
I am in the camp that Oral is part of a healthy sexual relationship.
That being said, I am healthy
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:02 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Cochise:
Where is the "not interested, let's get down to business" option?
Originally Posted by sedated:
kinda agree with this one. its only a few minutes before I'm saying "I wish this was in your vagina instead"
This I don't get.

A ladygarden is a lush patch of land, but a mouth, a mouth has . . . dexterity.

Vagslappin' is like a good roller coaster, throw your hands in the air and ride like your hair's on fire.

But a BJ with a modicum of expertise. Often is the time I black out, and wake up later like I'd hibernated all winter with a sammich and beer on the night table. Bitch could've robbed me blind in the mean time.

BJ's turn me into a fainting goat.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:03 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Dayze:

"honey...15 pieces of flare is the minimum. You do want to do more than the minimum, don't you"?
You know who else gave blow jobs? The Nazis, that's who.
[Reply]
Dayze 12:04 PM 12-19-2014
[Reply]
Page 4 of 25
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up