ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Why does Dan Fouts hate the Chiefs?
Hammock Parties 06:38 PM 12-02-2018
Constantly talked down Mahomes. This play should have been picked! He got bailed out on this other play!

First FIVE FUCKING PLAYS he insisted the Raiders weren't holding on a play that called back right after he was determined to point out that Ron Parker had hit someone head to head and it wasn't called.

What else did I miss?

He's an insufferable jackass and today was the final straw for me. He's officially an enemy of the state of Missouri after this garbage.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 11:43 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Missouri? I thought the Chiefs were in Kansas!?

The most blatant case of fraudulent advertising since the movie the Neverending Story...
:-)

I'm outside smoking a cigarette at 12:45am and saw this. Had to quiet myself down
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 12:01 AM 12-03-2018
[QUOTE=Dartgod;13932008]**** off.[/QUOTE
Oh man you're right. Fuck off backatcha I guess? Even though we root for the same team and want the same thing.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:03 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Ian Eagle is strong. Fouts is up and down. On his ups he is meh though.
One of the things that irritates me the most about listening to Fouts is he almost never corrects himself when the video shows he was wrong.

Like on the DPI call where he kept claiming the ball was way overthrown, but it wasn't. It was clear that without the interference it would have been at least possible for Conley to get a hand on it.

Or when the Raider receiver almost caught the TD pass in the back of the end zone, but dropped the ball, he said it was a great catch, and as they were going to break Eagle tossed in that he didn't even catch the ball at the last second.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:06 AM 12-03-2018
When I'm painting my house I play a tape of Dan Fouts talking and it always makes the paint dry faster. Dan Fouts is about as stale as a month old loaf of bread.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12:09 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
One of the things that irritates me the most about listening to Fouts is he almost never corrects himself when the video shows he was wrong.

Like on the DPI call where he kept claiming the ball was way overthrown, but it wasn't. It was clear that without the interference it would have been at least possible for Conley to get a hand on it.

Or when the Raider receiver almost caught the TD pass in the back of the end zone, but dropped the ball, he said it was a great catch, and as they were going to break Eagle tossed in that he didn't even catch the ball at the last second.

There was also that ball thrown behind Harris in the 3rd (I think) on a 3rd and short. The defender grabbed his facemask and damn near took off his head (at LoS). No penalty and no word from Fouts. I swear the first Raider play from scrimmage he threw a fit about Hitchens grazing the RB's mask and a flag not being thrown. But yes, he drags his points on and on, regardless of being right or wrong, then shows now accountability when clearly wrong
[Reply]
BWillie 12:27 AM 12-03-2018
At least 3 perfect passes by Mahomes - and Fouts was like - he's lucky that wasn't picked. No - he's not - Mahomes placed it only in the spot where either his guy would catch it or nobody would catch it or he just had the cannon and balls to tuck it into the tight window.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:26 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

That was bad and the kelce touchdown they weren't checking if it was a catch they were checking if he had possession and when he had possession was he over the goal line.
[Reply]
Best22 01:48 AM 12-03-2018
Fouts career touchdown/interception ratio was 25/24 yet he rags on Mahomes for “interceptable passes.” :-)

Inb4 “different era”
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:55 AM 12-03-2018
So he 50 million in the bank !!/ Sandy Fouts
[Reply]
Frosty 09:40 AM 12-03-2018
WTF was Fouts going on about when Robinson caught the ball and ran across the field to get out of bounds? He was claiming Robinson went out of bounds backwards and the clock should have kept running? No part of this looks backwards.

[Reply]
Spott 09:51 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Frosty:
WTF was Fouts going on about when Robinson caught the ball and ran across the field to get out of bounds? He was claiming Robinson went out of bounds backwards and the clock should have kept running? No part of this looks backwards.

Lol, I didn’t realize until seeing it again how far forward he actually ran on that play. He gained another 11-12 yards when it looked like he was running sideways.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:51 AM 12-03-2018
The best one was on Kelce's non TD where he was touched down...Fouts was yelling about how that was another pass that should've been picked lol, Nelson wasn't even close to it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:00 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Spott:
Lol, I didn’t realize until seeing it again how far forward he actually ran on that play. He gained another 11-12 yards when it looked like he was running sideways.
Fouts was talking about the very end of the play - he definitely is running laterally as he goes out of bounds.

Of course, that doesn't mean his forward momentum was halted. Fouts is ridiculous.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:02 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
I think we should all be civil and not call each other out on crap we might have done in the past on the internet for a while. I know I'm guilty for taking things too seriously when I didn't need to. We're all human beings and we ain't perfect. When we can forgive each other and look past yesterday - tomorrow we can march forward, together towards our goal of a super bowl victory and stuff. Tomorrow is a new day for everyone. We all need to support each other. We almost lost to the ****ing Raiders guys, coached by John Gruden 2.0. Perhaps the most ugly and vile thing to ever infiltrate the nfl.
Kill yourself.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:23 AM 12-03-2018
Dan Fouts molests Collies.

[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up