ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 330
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108158 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:29 PM 08-22-2015
Don't worry, Kevin Dunn will take a fat shit over them all once they aren't protected on nxt.
[Reply]
58kcfan89 11:48 PM 08-22-2015
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious:
No way Summer Slam even comes close to the NXT show tonight. My goodness. That women's match was in-freakin-credible.
Probably one of my top 10 favorite matches, potentially top 5. I've already watched it twice.

Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Don't worry, Kevin Dunn will take a fat shit over them all once they aren't protected on nxt.
This is what scares me. Bayley could be a female version of Cena. Amazing with kids and has a fairly big adult fanbase as well. And Sasha is just awesome.

Knowing Dunn & co., she'd be a generic crazy heel after about 5 weeks on the "main roster" like almost all the other women are.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:54 PM 08-22-2015
They generally have no idea what to do with developing to begin and Dunn basically sees women wrestlers as whores.
[Reply]
58kcfan89 12:46 AM 08-23-2015
They generally have no idea what to do with developing to begin and Dunn basically sees women wrestlers as whores.
Crazy whores. Cause all women are crazy and certainly can't wrestle or tell a good story.

Fucking Dunn....
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:53 AM 08-23-2015
It's hilarious comparing nxt to raw. Women in nxt get real storylines and have actual meaning to matches. On Raw and Smackdown they have some 3 way tag team feud to uh appease Stephanie? Uh shit I really don't remember why but tbh don't care......SKIMPY OUTFITS

My wife laughs, sighs than nods in agreement when divas are on TV and I yell out piss break.

Tonight I expect fuck off finishes and a pissed off NY crowd for the main events. Kane interferes and helps taker win and fella cashes in.

The last one ending in a fuck off finish doesn't bother me much actually. Another Cena run will be a major deflate and they need to end this Seth Rollins reign. They've fucked it up horribly.
[Reply]
Mav 07:27 AM 08-23-2015
It's hilarious comparing nxt to raw. Women in nxt get real storylines and have actual meaning to matches. On Raw and Smackdown they have some 3 way tag team feud to uh appease Stephanie? Uh shit I really don't remember why but tbh don't care......SKIMPY OUTFITS

My wife laughs, sighs than nods in agreement when divas are on TV and I yell out piss break.

Tonight I expect fuck off finishes and a pissed off NY crowd for the main events. Kane interferes and helps taker win and fella cashes in.

The last one ending in a fuck off finish doesn't bother me much actually. Another Cena run will be a major deflate and they need to end this Seth Rollins reign. They've fucked it up horribly.

I don't understand the Rollins run anyway. I don't get the hype around him at all. I'm not pro cena getting another title run, but I'm sick to death of Rollins. At least Sheamus is legit hateable. I nothing Seth. Which is the worst thing to be.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 11:27 AM 08-23-2015
That nxt show was money. First Justin liger showed why he was considered one of the best wrestler of all time. That why he held numerous championship. Cena wishes he could be that good. Tyler breeze is a hell of a wrestler and should be on the main roster now!

Then the vaudevillians were old school cool during their match vs Blake and Westley. I have to give up for Alexa bliss for bringing personality to her team. The shocking entrance of blue pants aka Leva Bates was a great surprise. Her character was great as the equalizer.

Then we had Tye Dillinger who is awesome as a heel vs the debuting Apollo crew and Apollo was amazing and loved all his moves he did it smoothly and without straining himself great short match to show what he can do.

Then my boy Barron Corbin from Lenexa Kansas not Kansas city was great during his match with Samoa Joe tho that entrance music sounded a little familiar.

Next we had the divas match and it was nothing short of amazing. Sasha Banks was great as a heel from her entrance to her exposing bayley hand and try to break it she is a star and only going to get bigger while Bayley was amazing from using Sasha own bank statement on her to doing a reverse bayleycarana on Sasha to set up the bayley to belly to win the match. I like the celebration but there is only one four horsewomen and that Ronda Rousey crew.

Finally the main event Kevin Owens was nut to do this match before Sunday but I glad he did and Finn Balor entrance was amazing! I have to say this match was amazing though I thought Kevin was going to do a crazy move off the ladder to Finn but he stop and walked over and punched him what a fakeout. This ppv was top notch and can't wait to see the next one.
[Reply]
Mav 07:34 PM 08-23-2015
Ewww. So months of Stewart and rollins hating each other results in Stewart helping Seth? Yeah. Believe able.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:50 PM 08-23-2015
Fuck me this divas match is an aids river on fire and has gone on for way too fucking long
[Reply]
Mav 08:47 PM 08-23-2015
Fuck me this divas match is an aids river on fire and has gone on for way too fucking long

How about that ending. Jesus Christ.
[Reply]
penbrook 08:53 PM 08-23-2015
Someone please kill Vincent Kennedy McMahon right now!!
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 08:59 PM 08-23-2015
I thought it was a completely horrid PPV.

No explanation of Stewart?

The Lesnar ending blew too.

Best match was Owens by far.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:05 PM 08-23-2015
The PPV was mostly fine. I will be even okay with the Stewart part if they bother to explain it and it makes sense.

The divas shitbarn and the final finish were super god awful though.
[Reply]
penbrook 09:07 PM 08-23-2015
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
I thought it was a completely horrid PPV.

No explanation of Stewart?

The Lesnar ending blew too.

Best match was Owens by far.
Tag match was really good. But Takeover > Summerslam
[Reply]
58kcfan89 09:22 PM 08-23-2015
Everything just felt out of whack tonight. Like, it wasn't horrible, but the show as a whole could/should have been a lot better. I love Rollins but WTF was that finish? And it wasn't even the most ****ed finish of the night.

The divas match is exactly what's wrong with most of WWE's shows. If you give me a good story (or at least something on the line) and a reason to get invested, I will. There was absolutely zero investment in this ****ery tag match because there was nothing behind it and no consequences.

I think my expectations were too high for Cesaro-Owens. Expected MOTY candidate, got an above-average match. Are they making Cesaro the men's version of Bayley? Can't win the big one until he finally breaks through (hopefully at the '16 Rumble...) in a big match? And who does Owens move on to? He's lost to Cena clean enough times to not be a legit main event threat but tonight's win was big.

I don't understand where they're going with Rollins, Cena, Taker or Lesnar right now. Or Cesaro or Owens. I mean, shit, do they have any kind of a plan or was it just ZOMG BUYRATEZZZ and they threw a bunch of big names together?

I wouldn't mind seeing Taker-Brock a 3rd time but I really hate rematches at WrestleMania. Maybe do the rubber match at SuvSer & Taker can go out against whomever in Dallas while Lesnar can have a program with someone who needs a boost?

...**** it. I'm gonna go watch Sasha v. Bayley again...
[Reply]
Page 58 of 330
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108158 > Last »
Up