ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 22
« First < 81415161718 19202122 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Representatives from 24 teams expected to appear at Colin Kaepernick’s workout in Atl
Msmith 11:26 AM 11-16-2019
What will your reaction be if the Chiefs sign him?

Link:https://www.yahoo.com/gma/representa...111844990.html
[Reply]
MahiMike 05:29 PM 11-17-2019
I missed it. How did kunta kinte do?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:31 PM 11-17-2019
I don’t really care about the anthem protest. It doesn’t really affect me, so whatever. I still think the league allowed it to go on and gave it publicity in order to create drama and intrigue. Basically, creating good guys and bad guys to get people to keep tuning in. Very pro wrestling style.

That said, is there any other example of a player wanting to get into (or back into) the league and making any demands of the workout? Has any other player done that?

I don’t think I’ve ever heard of this happening before. Maybe it has, but it just wasn’t a story with a less polarizing player?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:01 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I don’t really care about the anthem protest. It doesn’t really affect me, so whatever. I still think the league allowed it to go on and gave it publicity in order to create drama and intrigue. Basically, creating good guys and bad guys to get people to keep tuning in. Very pro wrestling style.

That said, is there any other example of a player wanting to get into (or back into) the league and making any demands of the workout? Has any other player done that?

I don’t think I’ve ever heard of this happening before. Maybe it has, but it just wasn’t a story with a less polarizing player?
I think TO and Ochocinco started doing it later in their career.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:22 PM 11-17-2019
Meanwhile, in 'USA Today' world, . . .

ICYMI It’s on the NFL owners now. Colin Kaepernick’s workout exposes the lies about his desire and ability to play for what they’ve always been, and will make owners choose between winning and fear. https://t.co/4CYRztPF0O

— Nancy Armour (@nrarmour) November 17, 2019

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:43 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Mitch is on pace for 2500 yards 14 touchdowns and 5 INTS. Kaep had that by week 11 when he was benched that last season of his. And he added 500 yards rushing and 2 TDs.
Wrong.

http://www.nfl.com/player/colinkaepe...86/careerstats
[Reply]
-King- 07:10 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Wrong.

http://www.nfl.com/player/colinkaepe...86/careerstats
Wrong about?

I will admit I've been wrong this whole thread when I said kaep had 14 touchdowns and 6 INTS. He actually had 16 Touchdowns and 4 INT
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 07:15 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by Bwana:
I still have no idea wtf the NFL expected to gain from this circus? :-)
The waiver the NFL presented to him contained a clause that he would not sue them ever again.
[Reply]
-King- 07:18 PM 11-17-2019
Mitch is on pace for 2471 yards, 14 touchdowns and 5 INT. He's also on pace for 96 yards rushing.

When Kaepernick was benched, he was on pace for 3259 yards 23 touchdowns and 6 INT. He also was on pace for 680 rushing yards and 3 TDs.

I don't know about you guys but I think that would be a significant upgrade for the bears.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:22 PM 11-17-2019
Oh shit, check out Stevie breaking out a 4 syllable word. That might be a record.
oh shit, look at King with his nose still up an irrelevant EX NFL player's ass.

Maybe you could call the Bears and talk smack about Gabbert and Mitch.

Good luck.
[Reply]
-King- 07:23 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
oh shit, look at King with his nose still up an irrelevant EX NFL player's ass.

Maybe you could call the Bears and talk smack about Gabbert and Mitch.

Good luck.
You're also in this thread about a player that's supposedly irrelevant :-)

BTW...another 4 syllable word. You're on a roll!
[Reply]
Coogs 07:28 PM 11-17-2019
Mitch is on pace for 2471 yards, 14 touchdowns and 5 INT. He's also on pace for 96 yards rushing.

When Kaepernick was benched, he was on pace for 3259 yards 23 touchdowns and 6 INT. He also was on pace for 680 rushing yards and 3 TDs.

I don't know about you guys but I think that would be a significant upgrade for the bears.
https://www.pro-football-reference.c.../gamelog/2016/

http://www.nfl.com/player/colinkaepe...95186/gamelogs

It doesn't appear he was benched for Gabbert, but the other way around.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 07:32 PM 11-17-2019

Who cares? Sure it’s an upgrade but at what cost? Lmao..

No one denies he’s an upgrade, but it’s become clear he’s a cancer that has a legit chance to spread throughout a team. Not because the movement is wrong, but because these teams need to focus on winning. There will be more coverage on him, than the starting qb of the team, assuming he’s the backup.

In my opinion, he’s better than a back up nfl an, but not good enough to be a starter, therefore, is everything else that comes along with him worth it or not is the simple question, and in my mind it’s not
[Reply]
srvy 07:44 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
I missed it. How did kunta kinte do?
Really dont know but have not read of his signing with anyone. I guess we will see but I believe he refuses any offer that doesn't make him the starter. As someone has said earlier he make more money as a protester.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:46 PM 11-17-2019
You're also in this thread about a player that's supposedly irrelevant :-)
!
He is irrelevant, but you keep shaking your pom poms.

Good luck!
[Reply]
Coogs 07:59 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
He is irrelevant, but you keep shaking your pom poms.

Good luck!
:-)
[Reply]
Page 18 of 22
« First < 81415161718 19202122 >
Up